• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon: Twilight Wings

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Still hoping for Bede to get an appearance, I'd love to see them interact without Rose around

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Last edited:

thedarkdragon11

P4P Elite
I watched a video about a certain fan suggesting the idea that this series will soon intertwine with the main series... What do you think of the possibility?

For me, it's very unlikely since both are made by different studios, if that's even a huge factor...

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
I watched a video about a certain fan suggesting the idea that this series will soon intertwine with the main series... What do you think of the possibility?

For me, it's very unlikely since both are made by different studios, if that's even a huge factor...

I will never understand this theory. Origins didn't connect with the anime. Generations didn't connect with the the anime. What is so special or different about Twilight Wings that people would assume otherwise?

Twilight Wings has a completely different art style, tone, and presentation from the main anime. Literally nothing about them is alike other than they're Pokemon anime and focus (at least partially) on the Galar region.

Twilight Wings doesn't even have an actual plot. It's just a series off shorts focusing on different Sword and Shield characters.

Emboar_Rulez

Pokémon Master (Kinda)
So Oleana wasn't a poor woman as many people tried to pass her off as, but (at least according to TW) she was a workaholic scientist who then was chosen by Rose to be her vice president...and damn, does it show. She keeps the company running afloa-

Did she just murder a Rotom?!

Yeah probably :)