• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon: Twilight Wings

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
It was nice getting to see some G-Max Pokemon that we probably won't see for a long ass time in the main anime.

Seeing Piers was cool, sad they won't give an episode to Piers and Marnie, two of the best characters in the game yet boring as a freaking rock Hopp and Leon both get one! -_-
Looking forward to the Alistair episode

Crybaby Sobble

S = Sarunori = Satoshi
It was nice getting to see some G-Max Pokemon that we probably won't see for a long ass time in the main anime.

Seeing Piers was cool, sad they won't give an episode to Piers and Marnie, two of the best characters in the game yet boring as a freaking rock Hopp and Leon both get one! -_-
Looking forward to the Alistair episode
P.S.This might also mean they will more screentime in the main anime than the ones who got in the shorts.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
P.S.This might also mean they will more screentime in the main anime than the ones who got in the shorts.
Neither of these two productions work together and handicap themselves so the other one makes up for it. (Except the anime handicaps itself for targeting younger audiences. Ha ha.)

Though expect the anime staff to milk whatever meme they can milk from TW (they will surely do it with the Wooloo doing Charizard's face), since that's probably the entire reason they gave Mr. Mime screentime and actually bothered to use his mime schtick.

Crybaby Sobble

S = Sarunori = Satoshi
Neither of these two productions work together and handicap themselves so the other one makes up for it. (Except the anime handicaps itself for targeting younger audiences. Ha ha.)

Though expect the anime staff to milk whatever meme they can milk from TW (they will surely do it with the Wooloo doing Charizard's face), since that's probably the entire reason they gave Mr. Mime screentime and actually bothered to use his mime schtick.
Maybe,I agree.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
I didn't see anyone posting links to either episode for some reason (I may have just missed it so these might be repeats) so here's the English dubs for Nessa:

And for Oleana:

Zoruagible

Alistair's episode arrives July 3, can't wait!

I hope they do more of these after the last DLC, it'd be nice to have episodes centered around Mustard, Klara, Avery, Honey, and whoever the Tundra bloke is

Jangobadass

Fear the Chicken!
I hope they do more of these after the last DLC,

That depends on if TPCI feels like making more...

We can only hope.

it'd be nice to have episodes centered around Mustard, Klara, Avery, Honey, and whoever the Tundra bloke is

Especially since chances are too good the poor dopes won't get to be in the Show. Hell, OLM doesn't even want to use the many SwSh characters that are already there. :(

This is what I hate second most about that world traveling BS. SwSh gives the showrunners more than ever to work with...yet they refuse to even try to use it...

Last edited:

catzeye

Writer's Block
Alistair's episode arrives July 3, can't wait!

I hope they do more of these after the last DLC, it'd be nice to have episodes centered around Mustard, Klara, Avery, Honey, and whoever the Tundra bloke is

I really hope they do more episodes. Add Kabu, Sonia (she deserves her own episode), and Opal to the list of characters. Okay really every SwSh character needs at least one episode to themselves.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
If they make one episode for the DLC I want it to be Mustard, his backstory is so cool. I really wanna know what his partner Pokemon that he lost was or more about him retiring due to being asked to participate in a rigged match. Klara and Avery have cool personalities so it will be fun to see them but considering how mysterious mustard is I'll rather it be him

shadowF

What does everyone think the 7th episode would be about? I know it will probably end or be about the kid being able to watch Leon and his Charizard fight but I wonder who he will face?

Also would love a Bede centered episode haha

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
I feel a bit betrayed this new episode wasn't about Allister but the two OCs. Good that they became recurring characters, but Allister deserved better rather than being the ticket guy.

At least those two recovered from...whatever they were suffering from. Asthma, I think?

By the way, funnily enough, unlike Pokemon Journeys with Alejandro Saab, Leon (and Gastly) is voiced by Kai Jordan.

Z8zDWA0.jpg

Meanwhile, Pajama Sonia is all the rage right now. (Sorry, but TW makes her more gorgeous than what we've seen from the anime so far.)

Last edited:

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Bruh when I first got told that kid from the first episode was in this ghost themed episode I feared the worst lmao. This episode was really sweet and I loved seeing the two of them return considering ep 1 is still my fav Twilight Wings episode. Allister's shy nature was shown perfectly imo tho I wish a picture of him without his mask could have been shown. Can't wait for the finale next month

Zoruagible

I feel robbed, Alistair was barely in it at all! It was nice getting to see the kids again but they acted like it'd be an Alistair episode, like how Bea, Oleana, and Hopp had entire episodes dedicated to them!
They really had to shove the entire Gengar line in, eh? You'd have thought given Mimikyu's popularity we'd have seen his, and people wonder why majority of fans are sick of Kanto... :rolleyes:

It was a sweet episode and Alistair was handled perfectly... I just wanted more. Hopefully he's appearing in the main anime cause I'd like to see the mask aspect of his character touched upon
That Dreepy cameo was very appreciated btw. Glad I'm not stuck waiting 100 more episodes to see it animated for the first time lol

Aww Sonia and Leon were talking on the phone. Please let them become an actual couple in the main anime

Ew, no thank you. She's too good for that loser

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
I feel robbed, Alistair was barely in it at all! It was nice getting to see the kids again but they acted like it'd be an Alistair episode, like how Bea, Oleana, and Hopp had entire episodes dedicated to them!
They really had to shove the entire Gengar line in, eh? You'd have thought given Mimikyu's popularity we'd have seen his, and people wonder why majority of fans are sick of Kanto... :rolleyes:

It was a sweet episode and Alistair was handled perfectly... I just wanted more. Hopefully he's appearing in the main anime cause I'd like to see the mask aspect of his character touched upon
That Dreepy cameo was very appreciated btw. Glad I'm not stuck waiting 100 more episodes to see it animated for the first time lol

Ew, no thank you. She's too good for that loser
I liked the episode quite a lot. It's been a while since I've seen kids in Pokemon actually act like kids. Alistair's jumpscares were great.