• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon: Twilight Wings

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
The current king of Pokemon animation and writing is back.

It seems it's just one episode, though. I wonder what it'll have? Will it be longer or the same length? Few but important questions.

But since the two extra lands require the player to even work, I guess this will be set in the past.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Twilight Wings was much more entertaining than Journeys so I'll gladly take this.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
I think there will be 2 ep, one on isle of armor
The other on crown tundra
I hope they cover all expansion characters like they covered all SwSh characters

BobbbidyBob

800px-John_Tommy_first_day.png

This is pretty cool. The director of Twilight Wings, Shingo Yamashita, posted official art of John and Tommy's first day as Pokemon trainers. Rookidee and Dreepy. Great choices I think for a Pokemon journey. Love the art style for this image, has a very Ghibli vibe to it, reminding me of my love of paintings. Also, I believe they are both wearing Red's cap which is an awesome little detail.
I really dig how the kid became a trainer just so he could tag along with his BFF

Red and Blue

Avery and Klara are pretty much become TRio 3.0 (TRio 2.0 was Cassidy and *****).

Peony's recklessness is elevated to Sun & Moon Ash levels of bad.
I just want to see how the anime handles Kubfu, Urshifu, Calyrex and
it's two horse forms

Also for Mustard

Last edited: