• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon: Twilight Wings

Rune Knight

AuraChannelerChris

It's potion time!
The current king of Pokemon animation and writing is back.

It seems it's just one episode, though. I wonder what it'll have? Will it be longer or the same length? Few but important questions.

But since the two extra lands require the player to even work, I guess this will be set in the past.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

#Dracovish2021 Y'all don't get to bully the fish
I think there will be 2 ep, one on isle of armor
The other on crown tundra
I hope they cover all expansion characters like they covered all SwSh characters

BobbbidyBob

This is pretty cool. The director of Twilight Wings, Shingo Yamashita, posted official art of John and Tommy's first day as Pokemon trainers. Rookidee and Dreepy. Great choices I think for a Pokemon journey. Love the art style for this image, has a very Ghibli vibe to it, reminding me of my love of paintings. Also, I believe they are both wearing Red's cap which is an awesome little detail.
I really dig how the kid became a trainer just so he could tag along with his BFF

AuraChannelerChris

It's potion time!
Well that's good news. I'm more interested in the main anime's take on the DLC
Avery and Klara pretty much become TRio 3.0 (TRio 2.0 was Cassidy and *****).

Peony's recklessness is elevated to Sun & Moon Ash levels of bad.

Last edited:

Red and Blue

Avery and Klara are pretty much become TRio 3.0 (TRio 2.0 was Cassidy and *****).

Peony's recklessness is elevated to Sun & Moon Ash levels of bad.
I just want to see how the anime handles Kubfu, Urshifu, Calyrex and
it's two horse forms

Also for Mustard

Last edited: