• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon: Twilight Wings

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Well if the main anime wont promot Galar Pokemon, something should.. hehe
Yeah but 5 minute episodes hardly promotes anything, its like why even bother?

Jangobadass

Fear the Chicken!
On mobile, but the Twitter posted a screencap of the new ep and I almost had a heart attack because it looked like Leon was holding a Smash invitation letter.

I think they're just messing with us. XD

I see Kubfu!! That means the episode will take place at the Isle of Armor!!

Who's the say we can't get a segment there AND another one in Crown Tundra? ;)

Last edited:

Lord Starfish

Fond of owls
I hope we see the rest of Leon's Team besides Charizard and Dragapult. But that might be asking for too much
We also saw his Aegislash in episode 7. Don't remember if they showed his Haxorus though, but I do think it's notable that Aegislash, Dragapult, Haxorus and Charizard are the four Pokémon he will always have, with the last two being dependant on what the player chose at the start of the game.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
The episode was as amazing as the previous one! They again showed all characters, including every expansion character! We see Bede and Marnie in their new outfits as well, Opal alludes to her past with Mustard, we even see a glimpse of Mustard in his dojo battling outfit in the form of his rare league card. Hop working for Sonia was shown too as well as Oleana in the Galar Mines. I just wish we saw peony and Peonia more properly. Otherwise it was such a good episode. Oh and Sordward Shieldbert get out of the never animated jail XD
Poor Hyde, everyone forgets Mustard and Honey's child

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
I am kinda miffed that it was only 5 minutes. It should have been as long as last episode since it was another finale to the series, and then we could have gotten more screentime for crown tundra, peony, peonia, marnie in her gym outfit etc.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Hopefully the English version will come out soon

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
So from what I've got from this is.

Rillaboom hangs with Piers and his Band.

Cinderace is a street performer

And Inteleon is also a Super Model that does Model shoots with Nessa :p
Don't forget an Arctozolt chilling with people and other Pokemon and the latter two being OK with its existence!

Red and Blue

Galar seemed so lively this episode. I loved seeing the different variety of Pokemon with the human characters. And the music piece with the Gym leaders being invited was beautiful