• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon: Twilight Wings

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
I realized Inteleon's Design and In-game pose suddenly makes a TON of sense to me now that we know it's a Model XD.

The reason why it's in-game model does the "Hands on Hips" pose is because it's doing a model pose lol.

The reason why it's so skinny? Because it's an exaggeration of how people commonly view supermodels! XD

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Calyrex? Hopefully another episode.... Bea drinks SinisTEA? Did she taste Appletun and Flapple??? Who was behind Piers? Inteleon and Cinderace have jobs XD
Na this was the final episode. They don't have to show Calyrex, this show was about the characters, not Pokémon. They showed all Galars characters.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Didnt know that Opal knew mustard in the games

ShadowForce720

Here is the description of Mustard’s rare league card:
"This photo was taken about 50 years ago, when Mustard defeated the Fairy-type Gym Leader and went on to become Champion. He reigned undefeated until he lost his partner Pokémon. After this, his losses started to mount. He remained popular even after losing the mantle of Champion, but decided to retire after the league chairman at that time asked him to win in a rigged match. Mustard developed an obsession with video games after his retirement. Apparently he held off while he was still active in order to maintain his image to his fans."
And here is the description of Opal’s normal league card:
"Opal is the oldest Gym Leader in the Galar region. She took over for her mother 70 years ago and has kept the position since. However, she feels that her own values have reached their limits, and thus she is currently looking for a worthy successor. She claims that she gives deliberately tricky quizzes because people reveal their true colors when in a pinch, but many speculate that in reality, she does it out of pure spite."

Pokemon Fan

Knuckle Trainer
If I recall I think the only mention of Mustard knowing Opal in the games was on his league card, I think it’s his rare league card and not his normal league card that mentions it.
There is also special dialog the two have in the Star Tournament that references that they've known each other for a long time.

Redstar45

The Anime/Special's canon know it all.
In the Galarian star tournament they mention how they knew each other. It's even mentioned on mustards league card
No only the special dialog in Galarian Star Tournament. As i couldn't find any hint in their trainers cards at all

ShadowForce720

No only the special dialog in Galarian Star Tournament. As i couldn't find any hint in their trainers cards at all

It literally says in Mustard’s rare league card that he beat the Fairy type gym leader and went on to become Champion 50 years ago, while Opal’s Normal League Card says she took over the Fairy type gym from her mother 70 years ago.

So given those dates and it’s safe to assume and easy to put two and two together to figure out that Opal was the Fairy type gym leader that Mustard beat.

Here is the description for the league cards I’m talking about:
Here is the description of Mustard’s rare league card:
"This photo was taken about 50 years ago, when Mustard defeated the Fairy-type Gym Leader and went on to become Champion. He reigned undefeated until he lost his partner Pokémon. After this, his losses started to mount. He remained popular even after losing the mantle of Champion, but decided to retire after the league chairman at that time asked him to win in a rigged match. Mustard developed an obsession with video games after his retirement. Apparently he held off while he was still active in order to maintain his image to his fans."
And here is the description of Opal’s normal league card:
"Opal is the oldest Gym Leader in the Galar region. She took over for her mother 70 years ago and has kept the position since. However, she feels that her own values have reached their limits, and thus she is currently looking for a worthy successor. She claims that she gives deliberately tricky quizzes because people reveal their true colors when in a pinch, but many speculate that in reality, she does it out of pure spite."

Redstar45

It literally says in Mustard’s rare league card that he beat the Fairy type gym leader and went on to become Champion 50 years ago, while Opal’s Normal League Card says she took over the Fairy type gym from her mother 70 years ago.

So given those dates and it’s safe to assume and easy to put two and two together to figure out that Opal was the Fairy type gym leader that Mustard beat.
I didn't notice the fairy type gym leaders in the card and didn't say her name

ShadowForce720

I didn't notice the fairy type gym leaders in the card and didn't say her name

Not sure if that means you see it now, but if your still trying to argue that there is no hint in the league cards that Opal and Mustard know each other then the following is in regards to that.

It doesn’t matter if it doesn’t say her name. This is because it says that Opal took over the position of Fairy type Gym Leader from her mother 70 years ago and has kept the position ever since.

So if Opal was never succeeded as Gym Leader until she appointed Bede as her successor and we know Mustard beat a Fairy type gym leader and went on to become Champion 50 years ago then it’s common sense that the Fairy type Gym Leader that Mustard beat had to be Opal.

Last edited:

Redstar45

Not sure if that means you see it now, but if your still trying to argue that there is no hint in the league cards that Opal and Mustard know each other then the following is in regards to that.

It doesn’t matter if it doesn’t say her name. This is because it says that Opal took over the position of Fairy type Gym Leader from her mother 70 years ago and has kept the position ever since.

So if Opal was never succeeded as Gym Leader until she appointed Bede as her successor and we know Mustard beat a Fairy type gym leader and went on to become Champion 50 years ago then it’s common sense that the Fairy type Gym Leader that Mustard beat had to be Opal.
Yeah but i learn how to not assume thing until further evidence like Galarian Star Tournament confirm it for me

ShadowForce720

Yeah but i learn how to not assume thing until further evidence like Galarian Star Tournament confirm it for me

Except if Mustard beat a Fairy type gym leader to go on and become Champion 50 years ago, Opal took over the Fairy type gym from her mother 70 years ago and has been running it ever since.

There isn’t any real debate as to who the Fairy type gym leader Mustard beat to become Champion as the only possible answer is Opal.

So even if we didn’t have the Galar Star Tournament it’s not rocket science to put two to two together and figure out that Opal was the Fairy Gym Leader that Mustard beat.

Sure it’s good to have some skepticism however in this case your taking it overboard as there really isn’t any way the Fairy type Gym Leader that Mustard beat could have been anyone other then Opal.

ChandelureDetour

Yes! Alongside the fact Galar has only 1 Gym leader per typing means Opal must be the the Fairy Gym leader that was mentioned. Seems extremely redundant to have multiple Gyms of the same type alongside the fact passing the Gym title is so important in Galar. I mean story wise, why would chairman Rose keep Spikemuth barely running? Pier lives there and owns the Dark Gym title. Therefore if chairman Rose could simply replace Gym leaders Spikemuth Gym would not exist, by extension means Opal is 100% the Fairy Gym leader mentioned.