1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokemon: Twilight Wings

Discussion in 'Animé Spoilers' started by Jangobadass, Dec 13, 2019.

1. Xeogran

Xeogran Hajimemashite.

[​IMG]

Ash finally grew up :p

catzeye, RLC, Spider-Phoenix and 2 others like this.
  2. Oh cool lol. Maybe he will get more cameos?

3. AuraChannelerChris

AuraChannelerChris "How did I know that would be your reaction?"

And changed his hair color to brown. Meanwhile, Pikachu decided it was about time to grow.

4. Kazuniya

Kazuniya Reading some posts

That was good. Short and sweet. Loved the colors and the art style.

Kawaii Emolga and KenzeyEevee like this.
  5. He stood there SO random, was he taking a piss?

6. Emboar_Rulez

Emboar_Rulez Pokémon Master (Kinda)

I really liked the first episode of twilight wings.We got to see a lot of the gym leaders too which was nice though Corviknight is a lot bigger than I expected.

Kawaii Emolga likes this.
  7. Red and Blue

Red and Blue Well-Known Member

Yeah I didnt think Corviknight would be that big either. I was expecting it to be the size of a Staraptor or Braviary than a Pidgeot

8. Emboar_Rulez

Loved how Chairman Rose didn't even flinch when that Coviknight screeched at him.

9. AuraChannelerChris

It's 7'03". Its game representation looks smaller due to the Wailord syndrome. It really is that big.

10. Pokemon Fan

Pokemon Fan Knuckle Trainer

Also you can see it at least close to proper scale with the one flying around in the Wild Area, or the ones perched in Wyndon. There's also one on the ground that blocks your way in a city early in the game.

11. Tsukuyomi56

Tsukuyomi56 Gesshin Powered

Really liked the first episode, can't wait for the next one. Also liked the choice of the voice actors for the dubbed version of it.

12. Bortgreen

Bortgreen UP NEXT: A Hangry Return

Just watched it and it was fine, and this actually makes me excited for the appearance of these game characters in the classic anime haha(with Leon, the others are very likely too)
    I liked how, from the other "spin off animations", this is the only one that focuses more on the region itself with its own story than just animate in-game events with some extra story added like Origins and most of Generations

13. Blue Saturday

Blue Saturday too fly

I expected nothing and yet I got about six minutes of SOOOOooooooouuuullll I’ve been thirsty for some Galar, no lie. This special also helps sell you on Rose’s ambition and care for the Galar Region. The style is similar to the games, it makes you feel like you’re playing the games itself. Sucks this couldn’t be a basic anime series of like 13-episodes focusing on the Galar universe. Really, Rose taking the time to see sick children in the hospital makes you want to cry and Leon’s being a light for those children.

14. AuraChannelerChris

I met Leon.

Never meet your heroes.

Can you believe dude can get lost on a straight path to his home.

15. Remmie

Remmie Well-Known Member

I hope we'll see different characters all the time and not be stuck with those 2 kids for the rest of series. I want to see new characters being focused on each episodes. To varies things. I grew so sick of Ash that I'm on board for any series that shift the character focus for every episode like Pokemon Generations.

16. Animac

Animac Well-Known Member

So, John is ill and is living in the hospital, his wish is to go see Leon... We'll see Rose's "Make a Wish" fundation in action.
    Also:
    That kid is gonna die

Last edited: Jan 15, 2020
  17. SerGoldenhandtheJust

SerGoldenhandtheJust Well-Known Member

*GASPS* A postive review by you for once? This is unprecedented :p

mehmeh1 and Emboar_Rulez like this.
  18. TheWanderingMist

TheWanderingMist Kanae, Keeper of the Gates Emblazoned

But I liked Generations artstyle.

mehmeh1 and SerGoldenhandtheJust like this.
  19. SerGoldenhandtheJust

SerGoldenhandtheJust Well-Known Member

Why would you say that you horrible monster

20. Emboar_Rulez

I mean it makes sense I have a feeling both him and his friend are gonna go watch a match then like idk go on a adventure or something?

mehmeh1 likes this.