• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon: Twilight Wings

Jangobadass

Surprise!
Since apparently OLM isn't going to even try to adapt Sword & Shield , Studio Colorido is making an Origins/Generations-style series of shorts about the Galar reigon called "Pokemon: Twilight Wings".

There will be seven 5-minute shorts released monthly, starting January 15th

Staff list:
  • Director: Shingo Yamashita
  • Screenplay: 木下爽 Sou Kinoshita
  • Screenplay supervisor: Taku Kishimoto
  • Character design: Shin Ogasawara
  • Color keys: Izumi Hirose
  • Art director: Yūsuke Takeda / Takamasa Masuki
  • 3D CG: Masato Takahashi
  • Director of photography: Katsuhito Ogawa
  • Sound director: Masafumi Mima
  • Animation production: Studio Colorido
At the very least this will let some Galar characters be animated since we're not sure they'll be in the Show at all...

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Meh Origins and Generations weren't that good imo, so I'm not expecting this to be any different. I'm looking forward to seeing Galar characters animated though.

Ashton Ketchum

And I still wait some side project in main anime timeline, something serious and epic, if we din't get any time soon in main anime.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Since apparently OLM isn't going to even try to adapt Sword & Shield , Studio Colorido is making an Origins/Generations-style series of shorts about the Galar reigon called "Pokemon: Twilight Wings".

At the very least this will let some Galar characters be animated since we're not sure they'll be in the Show at all...

You should probably post the actual series summary so people don't get the wrong idea and assume this is going to be a game adaptation when the description implies otherwise.

The promotional image doesn't even have game characters on it.
ELpHOkzXkAAVZwH.jpg

ELpHOkzXkAAVZwH

Jangobadass

Surprise!

Red and Blue

Well I liked Origins and Generations for what they were so I'm looking forward to this. At least this might satisfy people's cravings for a solo Galar animation

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
Sweet. Judging by the pic alone, I'm loving the scope here even though it looks like it'll be more of an original take with original characters and storytelling as opposed to a direct adaptation of the games. I wish they did more stuff like this quite often. New animation is always welcomed.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I'm intrigued, although still somewhat cautious about this whole thing since I didn't enjoy Origins or Generations much in hindsight. I like mini-series that explore things that the main anime doesn't, but it has to be done in a way that's innovative and well-written.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Here's hoping it's closer to Generations than Origins. I enjoyed Generations' storytelling much more.

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
"Master Cyrus!"

And who can't forget Cheryl's eating.
Is it poor acting or something for the Cyrus one? I don't really get it because that fits Saturn's character since he's always been the most loyal in the games and Adventures manga and it's the same for Generations.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Can't wait to see people calling it more mature just because it doesn't have Ash(that's fine if there are other reasons)

Sounds good though, I liked Origins and Generations
There are never other reasons. Movie 3 is basically the darkest Pokemon ever got and still had Ash as part of the main cast. And yes, I'm calling Movie 3's disappearances darker than any deaths.

Redstar45

The Anime/Special's canon know it all.
Can't wait to see people calling it more mature just because it doesn't have Ash(that's fine if there are other reasons)

Sounds good though, I liked Origins and Generations
Since when Pokemon is a *Mature* ?