• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon: Twilight Wings

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
I have a strong feeling the kids will be the focus. For me, there was really nothing in the episode that implied the series will focus on a bunch of POVs of other different characters. I have a hunch were going to somehow see the kids travel across Galar, perhaps by train, and visit all the locations the series hinted at the end.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Outside of here I see a lot of people not liking the English version (which I kinda agree with, not the best) but like the ep as a whole. I think reception is mostly positive
Keywords: majority here. You're outside of it.

If you're saying places like Gamefaqs or so, hatred runs high there for anything dubbed. You only see real love on twitter by following the VAs involved. There's a reason why anime conventions get a lot of participants when English VAs attend. To this day, people adore Veronica Taylor and Tara Jayne Sands, who have moved on to bigger projects where they shine.

Seriously, sometimes I get the heavy urge of going to a board saying, "The English dub of Fire Emblem: Three Houses is horrible imma switching to Japanese!" and then show English dubbed Lillie to say, "Trust me, you really don't know what you're talking about."

Prof. SALTY

The Scruffy Professor
I have a strong feeling the kids will be the focus. For me, there was really nothing in the episode that implied the series will focus on a bunch of POVs of other different characters. I have a hunch were going to somehow see the kids travel across Galar, perhaps by train, and visit all the locations the series hinted at the end.

I mean, the plot description implies pretty heavily that it will focus on many people. And the ending is a pretty good indicator that it won't be the kids as main characters.

If you're saying places like Gamefaqs or so, hatred runs high there for anything dubbed. You only see real love on twitter by following the VAs involved. There's a reason why anime conventions get a lot of participants when English VAs attend. To this day, people adore Veronica Taylor and Tara Jayne Sands, who have moved on to bigger projects where they shine.

Seriously, sometimes I get the heavy urge of going to a board saying, "The English dub of Fire Emblem: Three Houses is horrible imma switching to Japanese!" and then show English dubbed Lillie to say, "Trust me, you really don't know what you're talking about."

Mostly twitter and discord servers I'm in not liking the dub

Pokemon Fan

Knuckle Trainer
Sucks this couldn’t be an extended series, imagine the premise of a young Victor receiving an endorsement letter after recovering from his illness due to his childhood meeting with Rose. Way more interesting than the player character getting one because he’s so super special and friends with the literal champion’s brother. He becomes great through a chance interaction versus just being destined to be that way due to his privilege.
Wouldn't that also be privilege though, that he just happened to be at the hospital Rose chose to visit that day and caught Rose' interest? Besides, John is special too, if the Corviknight trainer's reaction to how it acted is anything to go by.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!

If you're saying places like Gamefaqs or so, hatred runs high there for anything dubbed
. You only see real love on twitter by following the VAs involved. There's a reason why anime conventions get a lot of participants when English VAs attend. To this day, people adore Veronica Taylor and Tara Jayne Sands, who have moved on to bigger projects where they shine.

Gamefaqs hates literally everything, that's not much of a good measurement

Blue Saturday

Unfurl your Blessed Wings!
Wouldn't that also be privilege though, that he just happened to be at the hospital Rose chose to visit that day and caught Rose' interest? Besides, John is special too, if the Corviknight trainer's reaction to how it acted is anything to go by.
Not really since he happened to miss Rose and worked hard with his sickly body to catch up to him to give the letter. He had to work for that and there’s no reason to believe Rose wouldn’t have done the same for any other child. The special was meant to humanize Rose as a genuine caring man who was to help his region and its future. Just endorsing another trainer aids to that growth and ideology. Also Corviknight’s reaction could be taken as the bird itself being a literal noble creature than John being some super star or something overly spectacular.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Oh yeah.

Finding actually reasonable people in there can be a treasure in itself.
Yeah, though I wonder why, as far as I've seen, you're not as snarky there compared to here

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
The ultimate troll move would be to now portray that shot from the other side in the main anime.