• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon: Twilight Wings

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash

Pokemon Fan

Knuckle Trainer
I wonder what reasoning could be behind that. I mean sure, anything not about Dexit could be said to "distract" from it, but correlation doesn't equal causation.

D

Deleted member 384931

This was amazing, still a bit too short in my opinion. I hope we will see more battle next month.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
I enjoyed the short as it's not often that Pokémon touches the concept of human health. So Rose visiting a children's hospital was a nice way to add something to his character. Even the way he had the taxi return to the roof once he saw the kid outside.

Speaking of the taxi, Corviknight is one of the best designs this generation gave us. It is also bigger than I thought. I don't think the Corviknight that appeared in the anime did any justice to the line. Hopefully Ash can get one after skipping out on Toucannon.

I wonder if the kid is a one off like Pokémon Generations or if like the Mega-Evolution specials, they'll slowly incorporate it into the show.

I mean an Ash look-a-like was shown. What would be cool is if there's an episode where Ash loses track of Go and is looking for him and Rose and Oleana walk behind him without him noticing making that episode and this take place at the same time.

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
Do we know what's the frequency of this series and when the next episode airs?

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Do we know what's the frequency of this series and when the next episode airs?
Once a month for 7 months, presumably around the same day.

Prof. SALTY

The Scruffy Professor

BabaVanga

So it seems John was pretty much a glorified CotD.

I wonder if any of the main anime fillers focusing mainly on CotD/PotD was reduced to 6 minutes YouTube short (with mandatory game characters cameos), would they get similar praise from the fans.

Last edited:

Kazuniya

read/watch dungeon meshi
So it seems John was pretty much a glorified CotD.

I wonder if any of the main anime fillers focusing mainly on CotD/PotD were reduced to 6 minutes YouTube short (with mandatory game characters cameos), would they get similar praise from the fans.
Probably not considering a huge reason why this short is highly regarded is due to its amazing style/art/coloring. The main anime looks generic in comparison.

Also people are willing to accept any anime that doesn't have Ash in it.

Weavy

I come and go suddenly
So I got round to watching this and I thought it was quite touching. Seeing something like a Pokemon short touch on this kind of thing was quite unexpected and I actually think they did it really well. I was actually rooting for the main character and hoping he'd get his wish soon.

One thing I want to bring up is how Chairman Rose is pretty likable here. It really made me want to see this Rose in the games because it would have been so much easier to relate to his "doing the wrong thing for the right reasons" kind of person.

I'm actually quite interested to see what they do next. This is the closest we're gonna get to a Galar region anime for now and I liked how this turned out.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Next episode comes out on February 18. Mentions the proper debut of some characters like Hop, Leon, Sonia, Milo, Nessa, Bea, & Allister in the upcoming episodes

Can’t wait for these episodes