• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon: Twilight Wings

Henry's Journey

Wonder if the kids from the 1st episode will appear or maybe it'll be episodic stand alone episodes focused on the Galar characters.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Hopefully Sonia and Nessa are in the same episode, I'd like to see some more of that friendship they have

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
For those that care:
Leon is voiced by Takahiro Sakurai
Hop is voiced by Yuko Sanpei
Sonia is voiced by Lynn
Milo is voiced by Tarusuke Shingaki
Nessa is voiced by Sora Amamiya
Bea is voiced by Eri Kitamura
Allister is voiced by Ryo Hirohashi

FlygontheRavager

#1 Pokémon Anime Fan!
For those that care:
Leon is voiced by Takahiro Sakurai
Hop is voiced by Yuko Sanpei
Sonia is voiced by Lynn
Milo is voiced by Tarusuke Shingaki
Nessa is voiced by Sora Amamiya
Bea is voiced by Eri Kitamura
Allister is voiced by Ryo Hirohashi

You know the sad part about this?

Even though she can’t directly control water herself, only training creatures that can...Nessa is still a more useful aquamancer than Aqua.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
At least Alder has a role in the story, backstory, and actual difficulty (albeit behind a dumb level curve from post game)
I lost to wallace in an Emerald nuzlocke (though due to a horribly stupid decision I made that backfired into his Gyarados, his final pokemon, OHKOing my entire team)

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Wallace is not that bad though Steven is the better Hoenn champ. Alder had an interesting story with the whole "his pokémon passed" deal.

Leon is just plain boring and uninteresting.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Wallace is not that bad though Steven is the better Hoenn champ. Alder had an interesting story with the whole "his pokémon passed" deal.

Leon is just plain boring and uninteresting.
Leon is far more interesting than Lance at least. He has way more variety in his team, even if his ace is a boring choice. Clair is a much more interesting Dragon Trainer than Lance ever was, and she's only the 8th Johto Leader.