• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon: Twilight Wings

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
Leon's Charizard looks alot more evil in Twilight Wings than the Regular anime

or at least in the preview shots on the Homepage

LucasMV

That was work well but that didn't really help that writers didn't think of that when come to player characters at all

Well I think it was a clever way of solving the issue. They just showed the camera from the player's perspective, so it could be either the guy or girl character. After all, there's only one player that became Champion, depending on who you chose.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Or they could have both characters and simply keep it vague who beat Leon.

Redstar45

The Anime/Special's canon know it all.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Screenwriter Sou Kinoshita sat down for an interview regarding the making of the series.

In particular, this caught my attention:

On summer vacation, a young boy from the city—an only child—gets left at his grandma's house in the country on his own. He runs into a Pikachu in a thicket in her backyard and chases after it, going deeper into the yard. There, he finds a community of wild Pokémon, which he begins to explore. When the boy tells his parents about the experience, they remember how they once chased a Pikachu into the woods out behind that house, too.

This boy almost never leaves his room, but he's been remotely helping raise and trade hundreds of Pokémon over the internet. He's incredibly knowledgeable about Pokémon, and lots of Trainers come to him online for answers and advice. One day, someone asks him: “What kinds of Pokémon are you raising when you're not online?” The boy suddenly becomes acutely aware of the fact that he's never caught a single Pokémon in the real world. He gathers his courage, and with a Poké Ball gripped in his trembling right hand, he walks into some tall grass near his house.

...Call me crazy, but this sounds like a better written Goh. Dammit. This would have been gold.

Do even we know what age that she at ......?

Most likely, she and Leon are in their mid-20s.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Leon explicitly refers to himself as an adult.

So yeah, mid-20s.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Too much Leon the loser, too little DLC characters who all vastly surpass him as a character. Such a shame, especially as this could be all Klara and Avery get as Bea's probably going to fulfill that role in the main anime

Glad Bede finally got a speaking role at least.

Also, show off both Victor and Gloria in the last episode yet neither show up in the actual flesh here? Why? Pick one or use both again. Wasn't a problem stating Hilbert and Calem were the Champions in Generations

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Also, show off both Victor and Gloria in the last episode yet neither show up in the actual flesh here? Why? Pick one or use both again. Wasn't a problem stating Hilbert and Calem were the Champions in Generations
I guess the problem here is that one of them defeated Leon, but revealing their identity here would be too big to show, so they left that vague on purpose. I mean, what would the other be doing? Would they be doing something like Hop?