1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokemon Type Discussion

Discussion in 'General Pokémon Discussion' started by The Imposter, Aug 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Discuss anything related to Pokemon types here. This can range from your favorite type to type combinations you want to see.

I think that the Poison type is quite underrated. Powerful Pokemon such as Nidoking and Roserade are of this type, but it is much more common to see stallers and tanks like Drapion, Weezing, etc. of this type. The sad thing is though, that there is no Poison type legendary besides Poison Arceus.

2. WillieNelson

WillieNelson Well-Known Member

I would like to see a dark/psycic type, that would be awesome!;475;

3. Miss Alexis

Miss Alexis Event Collector :)

4. psighost

psighost shadow puppeteer

My favorites are dark, psychic, ghost and poison.

5. Mr. Reloaded

Mr. Reloaded The face of beauty

My fav's are electric fire and water.

6. Guys, let's make this a discussion.

Yeah, I like Electric Pokemon too. However, I despise the over-cutesiness of Pikachu. Most other ones, like Manectric and Jolteon, however can dish out incredible damage. I like hyper offense, so I like offensive types like Electric.

7. Mr. Reloaded

^^ Ok so yeah i like how the games have been able to stand for this long.

8. Monster Guy

Monster Guy Fairy Tale Man

There isn't any one type I like or dislike. They all have Pokemon in them which I like.

9. Heavenly Mikaru

Heavenly Mikaru EX and WHY are hot!

I like the shockingly electric types
    and sky high flying types

I would love to see an Electric Grass type

10. Moneyy

Moneyy WORK MAKES YOU FREE

The Poison type sucks, but most of the Pokemon in it are pretty cool.

11. Rey Alejandro

Rey Alejandro GOKAI CHANGE!

Well, since this is a discussion, there needs to be a counterpoint...

The Poison type is just more suited to being defensive than offensive. You can't really use poison as a type effectively when attacking because they only beat grass, and they're weak to both Ground and Psychic, incredibly common offensive types. That being said, I want a Poison/Dark type that has Levitate. That can be the legendary.

12. WillieNelson

WillieNelson Well-Known Member

Rotom mower says hi.

13. Ivanka

Ivanka Freeeeeeeeee

I love the grass type and would love to see a Grass/Dragon type. ^^

14. Yeah. Someone in homeroom tricked me into thinking that Serperior was Grass/Dragon. Of course, he also tricked me into thinking that you could go through the black void with Walk-through-Walls and go to Unova.

15. FluffyHoundour

FluffyHoundour Well-Known Member

I think my favorite type is a tie between Fire and Electric. It seems like those are the only two types, I can constantly find a Pokemon I like using whereas with Grass and Water I normally always end up using my starter. :/

16. Mr. Reloaded

Like toxicroak Really.

17. ashhleeyy

ashhleeyy εμπιστοσύνη

Grass type is my favorite, says the stoner ecophile. What a surprise.

nobutseriously, I flipped my shit over Bulbasaurs when I was a kid; legit obsessed. I think that was the foundation. And then Breloom came along and I grew even more fond of Grass types. I also really like Dragon, Steel, Flying and Ice types. Not a big fan of Water, Fire or Psychic.

18. Inchtall

Inchtall Back in Black....2

A Dark/Psychic, Water/Fire, and Flying/Fighting need to be released. Dark is the best type out there, because it is a great type built entirely around the offensive. I've done team sweeps with my Scrafty.

19. Heavenly Mikaru

Heavenly Mikaru EX and WHY are hot!

o.o Almost forgot about him
    well anything other than rotom

20. TheLegendaryArcanine

TheLegendaryArcanine Arcanine is my fav

I like fire types the best. they seem like the strongest element in my eyes. I also like eletric types due to there great offense.

I think they should have a new fire ground type pokemon. camerupt didnt do justice to fire pokemon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.