• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Type Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Discuss anything related to Pokemon types here. This can range from your favorite type to type combinations you want to see.

I think that the Poison type is quite underrated. Powerful Pokemon such as Nidoking and Roserade are of this type, but it is much more common to see stallers and tanks like Drapion, Weezing, etc. of this type. The sad thing is though, that there is no Poison type legendary besides Poison Arceus.

WillieNelson

I would like to see a dark/psycic type, that would be awesome!;475;

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
My fav's are electric fire and water.

Guys, let's make this a discussion.

Yeah, I like Electric Pokemon too. However, I despise the over-cutesiness of Pikachu. Most other ones, like Manectric and Jolteon, however can dish out incredible damage. I like hyper offense, so I like offensive types like Electric.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
^^ Ok so yeah i like how the games have been able to stand for this long.

Rey Alejandro

GOKAI CHANGE!
Discuss anything related to Pokemon types here. This can range from your favorite type to type combinations you want to see.

I think that the Poison type is quite underrated. Powerful Pokemon such as Nidoking and Roserade are of this type, but it is much more common to see stallers and tanks like Drapion, Weezing, etc. of this type. The sad thing is though, that there is no Poison type legendary besides Poison Arceus.

Well, since this is a discussion, there needs to be a counterpoint...

The Poison type is just more suited to being defensive than offensive. You can't really use poison as a type effectively when attacking because they only beat grass, and they're weak to both Ground and Psychic, incredibly common offensive types. That being said, I want a Poison/Dark type that has Levitate. That can be the legendary.

Ivanka

Freeeeeeeeee
I love the grass type and would love to see a Grass/Dragon type. ^^

I love the grass type and would love to see a Grass/Dragon type. ^^

Yeah. Someone in homeroom tricked me into thinking that Serperior was Grass/Dragon. Of course, he also tricked me into thinking that you could go through the black void with Walk-through-Walls and go to Unova.

FluffyHoundour

I think my favorite type is a tie between Fire and Electric. It seems like those are the only two types, I can constantly find a Pokemon I like using whereas with Grass and Water I normally always end up using my starter. :/

ashhleeyy

εμπιστοσύνη
Grass type is my favorite, says the stoner ecophile. What a surprise.

nobutseriously, I flipped my shit over Bulbasaurs when I was a kid; legit obsessed. I think that was the foundation. And then Breloom came along and I grew even more fond of Grass types. I also really like Dragon, Steel, Flying and Ice types. Not a big fan of Water, Fire or Psychic.

Inchtall

Back in Black....2
A Dark/Psychic, Water/Fire, and Flying/Fighting need to be released. Dark is the best type out there, because it is a great type built entirely around the offensive. I've done team sweeps with my Scrafty.

TheLegendaryArcanine

Arcanine is my fav
I like fire types the best. they seem like the strongest element in my eyes. I also like eletric types due to there great offense.

I think they should have a new fire ground type pokemon. camerupt didnt do justice to fire pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.