• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Type Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charoshi

Charmander is best
I want to see a grass/ghost type. I think it would look awesome, but the amount of weaknesses sure is a let down.

Ice, Fire, Flying, Dark, Ghost ?

There are Pokemon with that many, or worse

Ivanka

Freeeeeeeeee
Ice, Fire, Flying, Dark, Ghost ?

There are Pokemon with that many, or worse

Actually yeah that's not too bad. Grass/Fire would be okay too with onle rock, flying and poison weaknesses.

Ivanka

Freeeeeeeeee
Plus, it could get Chlorophyll giving you an epic sun sweeper.

Lol it could perhaps be a little too powerful. +2 speed, solarbeams and stab fire moves all in sun. O: I like the sound of that to be honest.

Inchtall

Back in Black....2
A Ghost/Psychic and Psychic/Dark type would be cool. Psychic/Dark weak to Bug(x4), and Ghost/Psychic weak to Dark(x4) and bug

Ivanka

Freeeeeeeeee
I think more Ghost types in general would be nice. More unusual type combinations too. =D

A Ghost/Psychic and Psychic/Dark type would be cool. Psychic/Dark weak to Bug(x4), and Ghost/Psychic weak to Dark(x4) and bug

A Ghost/Psychic-type actually has two 4X weaknesses. Dark and Ghost.

Anyway, I would like to actually see more competitively viable Electrics. The only ones I can think of are Thundurus and Rotom-W/H, and in Ubers we find Zekrom. That's not that many IMHO.

An Electric/Fighting or Electric/Psychic type Pokemon could be quite interesting. Electric/Fighting gives weakness to Ground and Psychic, so if it had an Air Balloon it could be an epic Excadrill counter. Electric/Psychic gives weaknesses to Ground, Dark, Ghost, and Bug, meaning that this would be better suited as say, a special sweeper.

Haru Glory

Rave Master
Everything paired with Ice-type is going to be killed by many threats in these days, so I don't really want to see many new Mons with that type.
Instead, a Dragon-Rock type would be awesome. Eache type would cover the other's weaknesses, or so.

Everything paired with Ice-type is going to be killed by many threats in these days, so I don't really want to see many new Mons with that type.
Instead, a Dragon-Rock type would be awesome. Eache type would cover the other's weaknesses, or so.

The weaknesses of the Pokemon.

Fighting/Steel/Ground/Ice/Dragon

Oh really?

Nephos

Lelouch Lamperouge
Wait totally meant to say ground/fighting

Nephos

Lelouch Lamperouge
Lol reminds me of a demote. Don't start wars with Australia they have kangaroos and it was a pic of a guy getting slobber knocked by one lol

Bulletproof

Self explanatory.
Of course Gamefreak would probably make it a normal type, just to match Kangaskhan. With Ice punch it obtains perfect coverage.

Status
Not open for further replies.