• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon: Tyson's Journey!

TheSirPeras

The end of an era
Chapter 10 [The helpless Bug!]

“Alright Snorunt, use Blizzard!” commanded Tyson, who then saw his little Ice Pokemon blow a huge snowstorm to the opponent.

“No way, Munchlax dodge it!” instructed Lois, although Munchlax just stayed in the same place “Munchlax be careful!” yelled Lois.

As the Snowstorm reached Munchlax, his body glew a brown-ish yellow and Munchlax took much less damage then it should have.

“Huh? What happened?” asked Lois and Tyson in unison.

“Laaaax” yawned Munchlax, who quickly went to sleep after that.

Tyson, Lois and Snorunt sat around Munchlax and discussed possible reasons to why it happened; they then heard a voice behind them.

“Munchlax has the ability Thick Fat!” said ???.

Tyson and Lois turned around and Tyson saw his friend Marion.

“Marion!”

“That Munchlax must have the Thick Fat ability! It raises the resistance against Ice and Fire types! I’m surprised you didn’t know this Tyson.” said Marion, acting a bit cocky.

“I studied about Pokemon, not abilities!!” said Tyson a bit louder than usual.

“Who’s the spoiled little brat?” asked Lois to Tyson.

“That’s Marion, we’ve known each other since kids…” said Tyson, who then heard a sound coming from some bushes “Hey
guys… watch out…”.

Tyson and Lois started staring at the bushes and then a shadow appeared. It was a Yanma!

“Oh… it’s just a Yanma…” said Tyson.

“Yann… Yanmaaa” said Yanma, who then went next to Marion.

“Is that Yanma yours?” asked Tyson, intrigued about the Yanma.

They all sat down and Marion explained about the Yanma. He said that deep into the forest there was an old couple that had a couple of Pokemon who were trained to help trainers in the forest. He said there was a Pidgeotto, a Xatu, a Nuzleaf and a couple of others.

“Huh I see… well that could certainly be helpful!”

“Yeah! But this Yanma really isn’t the best fighter so if you get in a fight with a wild Pokemon, you will have to use a different Pokemon…” said Marion, feeling bad for Yanma.

“No way, that Yanma looks powerful! Let’s battle Marion!” said Tyson wanting to proof that Yanma is strong.

“Alright, let’s do this! Yanma ready for a battle?”

“Yan? Maa…” said Yanma looking worried.

“Alright, go Snorunt!”

Snorunt smiled to Yanma, and the latter frowned. Snorunt noticed this.

“Snorunt use Blizzard!”

“Yanma dodge it!”

Snorunt used a very weak Blizzard attack, but it was enough to knock out Yanma.

“Huh?!” said both Tyson and Lois, surprised for the ridiculously weak Blizzard being enough to defeat a Yanma.

“Runtt…” said Snorunt worried about the bug Pokemon.

Yanma then got up and “sat” on the floor, looking very sad. Munchlax woke up and went to talk to Yanma together with Snorunt. They all decided to prepare lunch, and after lunch they’d help Yanma.

“Xo… Tix buxnesx txo hulp pople… wherrre ix it xiteted?” asked Tyson to Marion, while he was eating a sandwich.

“…What? Speak human language Tyson…” said Lois, messing with Tyson like usual.

Tyson swallowed all the bread and cheese and bacon and ham and butter and tomato and lettuce and everything else there was in his sandwich, and then asked again. “Where is Yanma’s business situated?”

“Well there is a house somewhere close to the house at the beginning of the forest, and there’s one at the very end, or next to Pewter City. There’s also one house in the middle of the forest in case you or your Pokemon get sick, that’s what the old couple told Me.” said Marion.

“Alright, let’s look for the house in the middle of the forest to stop and help Yanma!” said Tyson, excited for the upcoming training with Yanma.

“Ok we shall! By the way Tyson, how many badges do you have?” asked Marion.

“I have this badge! It’s the earth badge, and I earned it in a double battle against Nidoking and Dugtrio that Blue from Viridian City had. How about you?”

“I don’t have any yet. I challenged Blue a couple of days ago and lost, and he told me that maybe with some more training I’ll be able to beat him, so I came here to train!”

“Oh so I have more than you… hehehe…” grinned Tyson.

They then looked at Munchlax, Snorunt and Yanma have fun together, and realized Yanma was starting to feel more comfortable around everyone.

“Alright, Munchlax, Snorunt return!” said Tyson and Lois respectively. The Pokemon refused to go back however. “Ok then let’s go!”

As they were going, Munchlax decided to take his Pokeball and go back inside due to him being a fat and lazy Pokemon. They wandered around and found the cabin, but nobody was inside. There was a note on the bed though, saying that the person there was off to visit his/her sister next to Pewter City due to lack of healing items.

“Alright, well that won’t stop our training… Come out here guys!”

Everyone called their Pokemon, and Tyson’s Hitmonchan, Lois’ Munchlax, Kadabra, Murkrow, Mienshao’s and Marion’s Makuhita, Wartortle and Graveler came out.

“Uh you have a Wartortle! When did it evolve?”

“ It evolved a bit before I saw you guys! Boy, Lois you have a lot of Pokemon! Do you collect badges?”

“Yes, I have five right now.”

”Alright, then let’s battle! Yanma vs whoever you want!” demanded Marion.

“No wait, let me try to battle with Yanma! I wanna see if I can bond with him!” said Tyson.

“Hey no I want to battle!”

“Pleasee Marion let ME try!” begged Tyson.

--------------------------------------------------Some minutes later---------------------------------------------------------------

“Alright I’ll use Munchlax because he will definitely go easy on Yanma.” said Lois.

“Ok, Yanma you ready?!” asked Tyson, trying to act like a coach to Yanma.

“Yan…”

“C’mon Yanma you can do this! I believe in you!”

“Yan… MA! Yanma!” said Yanma, finally confident.

“Alright! What moves do you know?” asked Tyson, finally feeling like a team with Yanma.

“Yannnma!” screamed Yanma who then used Wing Attack and Sonicboom.

“Ok so you know Wing Attack… and Sonicboom! That’s awesome Yanma! Use Sonicboom!”

“Munchlax, use Body Slam!”

This time Munchlax actually moved, but only due to wanting to help his friend Yanma. Munchlax destroyed the Sonicboom attack, almost too easily after.

“Yan…” said Yanma, getting depressed again.

“Hey don’t worry buddy! You did good progress here! Use Wing Attack!”

“Munchlax, let Yanma come. Give him a chance to attack.” said Lois.

“Laax.”

Yanma approached and managed to hit Munchlax, but got knocked back easily. Yanma then sat on the floor and got depressed again.

“Hey Yanma? How about we spend the night here, and have some special training, you and I?” asked Tyson, feeling sad but wanting to help the bug Pokemon.

Tyson and Yanma spent the day doing the usual Ask Ketchum training, climbing, doing push ups, having rocks attached to the waist etc. They practiced Yanma’s moves and Yanma seemed to be trying new moves, but none of them really worked. In the end of the day, both of them were very tired, so they had dinner and went to sleep.

“Wake up Tyson!” said Lois.

“Huh what what happened?!” said Tyson not really knowing what he was saying though. He then noticed an old lady with gray hair and old hair. She had a basket with several Berries

“Hello, you must be Tyson! My name is Kristen. I’m the lady that lives here and left yesterday. Lois and Marion told me everything and I must say I am very grateful that you are helping Yanma. You see, Yanma showed up two years ago, it was still a baby. Since I am old I haven’t been able to train her so she’s quite afraid of battling.” explained Kristen.

“Oh… Thank you for letting us be here Ms. Kristen! I was wondering, yesterday I did a huge train with Yanma, and I wanted to try him… Ugh I mean her in a battle. Can I have a battle against someone?” asked Tyson, confident on the answer being yes.

“Of course you can, it’s the least I can do!”

“Alright! Lois, bring Munchlax, let’s battle!” said Tyson while running outside with Yanma.

“Wait I’ll battle for Lois, I also wanna train a bit!” said Marion

“Alright whatever you want Marion…” said Lois

They both got ready and went outside.

“Ok go Makuhita!”

“Yanma go and use Wing Attack!”

Yanma’s speed was unbelievable better and it managed to knock Makuhita back.

“Woah nice one Yanma! Alright now use Sonicboom!”

Yanma managed to hit Makuhita again, and it was knocked back. Yanma looked very happy and Makuhita looked happy for Yanma too.

“Ok Makuhita use Force Palm!”

Makuhita smiled and jumped up, hitting Yanma. Yanma managed to sustain the hit, but she got paralyzed.

“Makuhita, use SmellingSalt!”

“Yanma dodge it!”

Yanma couldn’t move because of the paralysis and got hit. It wasn’t paralyzed anymore, however.

“Ok Yanma, use Sonicboom!”

Yanma smirked and attacked, but Makuhita dodged and went for another Force Palm.

“Yanma, watch out!” yelled Tyson.

Yanma started flapping its wings very fast and ended up using a Bug Buzz attack.

“Yanma you learned Bug Buzz!”

“Yann!! Ma Yanma!!” said Yanma happy.

Makuhita and Snorunt (who was watching the battle) were happy, but Marion told Makuhita to use Force Palm again. It hit Yanma and knocked her out.

“You did amazing Yanma!” said Tyson.

They all went inside after the battle.

“You know Tyson, Yanma did an outstanding battle thanks to you. I want her to get stronger and see more of the world. Please, take her with you, it will do her good. Please.” said Kristen.

“What do you say Yanma?”

“Yannmaa!!!” buzzed Yanma, looking extremely happy.

“Well welcome to the team!”

Yanma went in the Pokeball, and Tyson, Lois left to Pewter City, while Marion went back to Viridian.

[End of Chapter 10]

Last edited:

TheSirPeras

The end of an era
This chapter features two differents stories happening at the same time, hope it's not hard to follow :)

Chapter 11
[A Battle Hard as Rock!]
“Alright, there it is! Pewter City, finally!” exclaimed Tyson excited for the battle for his second gym.

“Uhm make it quick alright, I also need to get new badges Tyson.” said Lois, not as excited as Tyson. In fact, not excited at all.

As Tyson and Lois approached the city, they noticed two paths.

“We clearly have to go to the right…” said Lois.

“No, Pewter City is clearly to the left!” said Tyson.

“No, to the right!”

“To the left!”

“Fine, I’ll go to the right, and you’ll end up going somewhere else!” said Lois.

“Okay, we’ll see about that!”

Tyson and Lois went different ways, and as they were more far away from each other, they started whispering insults to each other.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Ah finally, Pewter City’s Pokemon Center! Now I just gotta ask Nurse Joy for a checkup, and then gym battle time!” said Tyson, as he called out his Snorunt, Hitmonchan and Yanma “Hey Nurse Joy! Can you check my Pokemon please?” asked Tyson.

“Sure! It will take some minutes, please wait a bit.” said Nurse Joy as she smiled to Tyson.

“Okay, thanks Nurse Joy! Uhmm, I wonder where Lois is at the moment… probably lost and really scared hahahah” laughed Tyson.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Uhhh where am I?” thought Lois as she walked in a path through the forest.

She then heard a noise. It was a happy noise, like little children when they’re playing. Lois kept walking and walked up to a house. The house had a sign that said “Day Care Center”.

“Uhh a Day Care! This would be great for Munchlax… Nahh I can’t leave him here. I’ll take a visit though” said Lois as she walked up to the Day Care Center.
“Your Pokemon are fine” said Nurse Joy, as she gave Tyson his three Pokeballs.

“Ah thanks Nurse Joy!” said Tyson in a grateful way, as he then called on his three Pokemon “Ok guys, the Pewter Gym is a Rock type gym! So Hitmonchan, you will be my ace here.”

“Chan!” said Hitmonchan as he smirked and nodded.

Tyson, called all of them back and ran outside to try to find the gym. He tried to find it and ended up going to this huge building. He walked in.

“Hello, is this the gym?”

A young man in a white robe came down the stairs. He had brown spiky hair and glasses.

“No, this is the Pewter Museum! We’re doing some experiments now, so nobody is allowed to be here, but if you want you can come back tomorrow or in two days.” said the man, as he took Tyson to the exit.

As Tyson walked away, he heard the sound of some tools and some screeches belonging to Pokemon, but he ignored them since the man said they were experiments.

“Ok, come out Yanma!”

“Yann Yan!” said Yanma looking happy to have been chosen by Tyson.

“Help me find the Pewter gym Yanma” asked Tyson, who then saw his bug Pokemon fly away.

Tyson then ran looking for the gym again.
As Lois walked in the day care, she saw a woman give some milk to a Mantyke, while she was singing a lullaby to a Cleffa.

There was also a Magby crying next to the girl. The girl had brown long hair, and was wearing a green dress with a Pokeball drawing in the middle of it.

“Welcome to the day care!” said the woman.

You could notice that she hadn’t had a decent night of sleep for a while.

“Oh hello… Can I help you with something?” asked Lois, worried for the woman.

“Well if you insist… you could try to get Magby to sleep, it would be great for him… And if you wanna help even more, how about you give the food on the balcony to the Pokemon outside?” asked the woman “Oh, my name is Ruby.”

“Sure I’ll do that!” said Lois, as she grabbed Magby and started singing him a lullaby.

She also grabbed the Pokemon food and took it outside to all the Pokemon.

“Hey I know! Come out here guys!” said Lois as she called on all her Pokemon “Ok, I want you guys to help me. Kadabra and Mienshao, make sure all these Pokemon eat their food. Murkrow and Munchlax, come with me.
“Yannn…” said Yanma, as she flew to Tyson.

“You found the gym?”

“Yannmaa!!” said Yanma, nodding and then flying away, showing Tyson the gym.

Tyson ran, following Yanma. As he ran, he tripped on something that ran in front of him. When he fell, he heard the noise “Saur” and then saw a bunch of people go after the thing. Tyson got up quickly, and kept running to the gym though.

“Ah finally here! Thanks Yanma!” thanked Tyson, excited for his next gym battle.

“Well hello! Are you a challenger?” asked ???.

“Yes I am! This is my Yanma, we’re a strong team!”

“Well that Yanma surely looks powerful! I am the gym leader, Flint.” said Flint.

“Hello Flint, my name’s Tyson. I want a battle!”

“Well sure! When do you want to battle?!”

“How about… NOW?!!?!” asked Tyson.

“Sure, let’s get at it!”

Tyson recalled Yanma, and walked inside with Flint. He saw a bunch of smaller kids playing with an older woman. Flint said they were all his family.

“My two younger sons, Brock and Forrest are off on their own journey as well. Brock is studying to be a Pokemon Doctor, and Forrest left a couple of weeks ago, and has already earned three badges! You may find him sometimes, you may even battle him Tyson!” said Flint.

Flint went to his place and Tyson to his.

“Each trainer can use three Pokemon! The challenger Tyson, from Cinnabar Island can switch his Pokemon, while the leader Flint cannot! Begin!” said the Ref.
“Hey Ruby, why don’t you go take a nap? You look exhausted, you even have Dark Circles!” said Lois, in a caring way.

“Ah I really should… would you take care of the day care center please, Lois?”

“Of course! Go rest for a bit!”

“Thank you very much Lois!”

Lois took Cleffa to her cradle, next to Magby who was already asleep and then went outside with all her Pokemon. Outside she saw a Bonsly, an Elekid, an Igglybuff, a Happiny, a Pichu, a Smoochum, a Munchlax, an Azurill and a Riolu.

“Munchlax, I need to ask for your help. I need you to get all the Pokemon asleep…” said Lois to her Munchlax.

Munchlax, however, just went to sleep by himself.

“Ah fine, return Munchlax… Ok this is it! Time to work! Kadabra, I want you to work with Bonsly and Elekid! Murkrow, help Igglybuff and Happiny! Mienshao, help Pichu and Smoochum, and I will put Munchlax, Azurill and Riolu to sleep!” said Lois.

Kadabra was using his Psychic powers to put Bonsly and Elekid asleep, as they were floating. Murkrow was taking them for slow flights as she sang Pokemon lullabies. Mienshao was doing slow old dances to make the Pokemon bored and asleep. Lois just sang lullabies and played a bit with the Pokemon until they all fell asleep.

“Good job everybody! Kadabra, to not wake them up use your psychic powers to take all the Pokemon to their cradles.” said Lois as the Pokemon floated to their cradles.

Lois recalled her Pokemon and sat on the couch, exhausted. She noticed there was a blue Pokemon egg next to her and started wondering what Pokemon would hatch from there.
“Go Boldore!” said Flint.

“Uh a Boldore? Ash had one! Isn’t it from Unova?” asked Tyson.

“Yes! I caught it as a Roggenrola when I traveled to Unova with Lola in the holidays…”

“Ok, go Hitmonchan!”

Hitmonchan came out and grinned, punched the air a couple of times and said his name.

“Use Mach Punch!”

Hitmonchan approached Boldore and hit it with a strong punch in the face. Boldore was knocked back, but survived due to its Sturdy ability.

“Boldore, Rock Blast!”

“Hitmonchan, defend with Bullet Punch!”

Boldore threw the rocks, but Hitmonchan destroyed them all with a couple of Bullet Punches.

“Ok, use Bullet Punch again!”

Hitmonchan smirked, jumped to Boldore and hit it hard. Boldore was knocked out.

“Uh your Hitmonchan is powerful! Ok, return. Go, Golem!”

“Gooolleeem!!”

“Hitmonchan, return! Go Yanma!”

Yanma looked nervous to Tyson, but Tyson did the thumbs up sign, refilling Yanma’s confidence.

“Ok Yanma, use Bug Buzz!”

Yanma started flapping her wings and then hit Golem, who was thrown against the wall.

“Golem, use Rock Slide!”

Yanma started looking worried again.

“Yanma, don’t be nervous. Dodge it, you’re a fast Pokemon!” said Tyson.

“Yann!” nodded Yanma.

Rocks fell from a dimensional portal, but Yanma managed to dodge them all.

“Yanma, use Sonicboom!”

Yanma released energy from her wings and hit Golem, knocking it out.

“Woo hoo good job Yanma!”

“I’ll admit, I rarely train Golem, I normally just play with him, hehe…” said Flint “Ok my last Pokemon… go Aerodactyl!” said Flint.

“This will be another easy win! Go Snorunt!”

Snorunt came out and jumped a bit looking happy.

“Aerodactyl, use Fire Fang and then Ancient Power!” commanded Flint.

“Snorunt, use Blizzard!”

Aerodactyl flew around the Blizzard, bit Snorunt and then flew back.

“Snorunt, are you alright?”

“Sno…”

“Now Aerodactyl!”

Aerodactyl’s body started glowing white and rocks appeared, being flung at Snorunt. Snorunt was then knocked out.

“Uhm… go Yanma!”

“Yannmaa!” said Yanma confident because of her last win.

“Aerodactyl, use Ancient Power!”

Aerodactyl started flying around, much faster than before, and its body started glowing white.

“Why is it faster than before??” asked Tyson.

“It’s Ancient Power’s side effect! It raises Aerodactyl’s speed, attack, defense, special attack and special defense!” said Flint.

Aerodactyl then flung the rocks at Yanma, defeating her.

“No! Yanma return! Ugghhh… go Hitmonchan!” said Tyson, starting to worry.

“Aerodactyl, use Fire Fang!”

“Hitmonchan use Thunder Punch!”

Aerodactyl was much faster now and hit first and flew away before Hitmonchan could hit it.

“Now use Ancient Power!”

“What should I do?” started thinking Tyson.

Aerodactyl’s body started glowing white again and once again, rocks came out of his body and hit Hitmonchan.

“Hitmonchan no!”

“Hitmon… chan!” said Hitmonchan, who grinned at Aerodactyl.

“Aerodactyl finish this… with Sky Drop!”

Aerodactyl flew very quickly to Hitmonchan, grabbed him, flew up and threw him down, defeating Tyson’s Pokemon.

“No! Return… You were all great guys…”

“Your Pokemon are really outstanding Tyson! Come back for a rematch anytime!” said Flint.

Tyson left the gym and went to the Pokemon Center.
“Thank you so much for your job Lois! You were a life saver!”

Lois woke up and noticed all the Pokemon were around her and so was Ruby.

“Oh, it was my pleasure Ruby! The Pokemon were great.” said Lois.

“I must reward you Lois. How about you take this Pokemon egg? It appeared last week, after a trainer picked up his two Pokemon.” said Ruby.

“Woah thanks a lot! I’ll take really good care of it!” said Lois “Well I have to go, going to Pewter City to meet up with my friend. So long Ruby!”

Lois started walking away to Pewter City.
“How are my Pokemon Nurse Joy?” asked Tyson.

“They’re gonna be ok, they just need to rest.” said Nurse Joy.

“Ah that’s great!”

Tyson sat on the bench next to the table and started reflecting on his battle.

“Hey Tyson! Did you battle the gym leader?”

“Uh? Oh hey Lois! Yeah I did, but I lost”.

“Oh that’s alright, you’ll win next time! Well you were right, I ended up in a day care… but today was fun, and I received this Pokemon egg!” said Lois, excited for the egg.

“Oh that’s awesome! A new Pokemon to the group!”

“Yeah!!”

“Well my battle sucked. I did amazing against Boldore and Golem, but that Aerodactyl really swoop my team…”

“Hey you’ll win in your rematch, don’t worry!”

Tyson and Lois started eating dinner after that.

End of [Chapter 11]

Last edited:

LadyLady

I'm happy Tyson caught yanma! I love that Pokemon haha, I think the only thing I could say to help you improve would possibly be adding more description, there wasn't much of it and it makes me sad cause that's the one thing I love most in stories. It's one of the most importants things as well, creative writing would make your chapters 100% more interesting. Good chapter though! :)

TheSirPeras

The end of an era
I'm happy Tyson caught yanma! I love that Pokemon haha, I think the only thing I could say to help you improve would possibly be adding more description, there wasn't much of it and it makes me sad cause that's the one thing I love most in stories. It's one of the most importants things as well, creative writing would make your chapters 100% more interesting. Good chapter though! :)

Thank you, yeah I read the chapters again and realized that, but the next chapter has much more descriptions and details. Thanks for the feedback :D

TheSirPeras

The end of an era
Special Chapter 1 [Beginning Adventures!]

Lois took out her Pokemon egg, and started looking at it. Eventually, she started daydreaming.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*6 Years Ago*

“Lois… Lois wake up honey” said Lois’ mom softly and shaking her daughter gently “It’s your birthday sweety…”

“Ah let her sleep honey, it’s her day.” told Lois’ dad to his wife.

Lois’ parents left her bedroom. It was her seventh birthday in Unova, in Mistralton City. Lois was a normal girl. She loved to play with her friend, and wild Pokemon. She was an average student, even though she was still seven years old. She normally disrupted the class by talking to her friends. Especially this one friend. This one friend she especially cared for. They were childhood friends, and spent basically every minute together in school. His name was Greg.

*About 3 hours after*

“Lois, your friend arrived!” yelled her mom.

“I’m coming mommy.”

Lois walked downstairs and opened the door. She saw Greg and his parents outside. They said hi, and after some cheap talk, Greg entered the house while his parents left. Lois asked her parents if they could play with their Pokemon, and they gave their Pokeballs.

“Yayy thank you so much daddy!” said Lois, who then asked her mom.

“Oh boy, I am so excited!” said Greg, smiling.

Lois and Greg went outside and called on their Pokemon. Out came an immense amount of Pokemon from Unova. There was a Leavanny, a Sawk, a Dewott, a Servine, a Rufflet, a Cinccino, a Garbodor and some others. Greg and Lois started playing with all of them. They played tag, hide and seek ,all the games little kids like. Of course, the Pokemon joined too because they loved to have fun!

Some hours later, Greg’s parents came to pick him up. Greg’s dad had something in his hands though.

Greg’s family owned a farm and they raised Pokemon. Greg was really used to seeing Pokemon hatch from eggs, and see them get older and stronger, until evolution. He felt really sad when his parents gave away one of the Pokemon to trainers so that the Pokemon can get stronger, but he knew it had to be done.

“Huh, is that a Pokemon egg?” asked Lois to her friend’s dad.

“It is a Pokemon egg! I and Greg decided to give you a Pokemon egg as your birthday present!” said Greg’s dad, happy to see Lois with such a big smile on her face.

“Yayy!! Mommy, can we keep it? Please, please, please, pretty please!!” shouted Lois, almost shedding tears of joy.

“Of course you can honey! Greg’s dad and I were talking on the phone some days ago about this, and we both loved the idea! But you have to take care of him well.”

“I will mommy, I promise! Thank you so much Greg!” said Lois, as she kissed Greg in the cheek.

Greg started blushing, and the parents noticed this and started laughing.

“What? Why are you laughing?” asked Lois, confused.

The parents kept laughing, and eventually Greg left.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*1 year later*

Lois’s family was at the airport waiting for the plane to Celadon. Lois still had the baby Mienfoo that hatched from the egg she received a year ago. She was about, 6 months old. Lois was sitting on the bench while Mienfoo was asleep in her bag. Her parents were busy reading magazines. Lois couldn’t stop thinking how she hadn’t had a proper good bye with Greg. She thought about it again and again, and she got sadder every time that thought came into her head. Mienfoo awoke, and sat on Lois’s lap.

“Well Mienfoo, I didn’t get to say bye to Greg.” said Lois, frowning.

“Mien? Foo??” asked Mienfoo, who was clearly sad to see her friend sad.

“The Gates to the flight 7813-134, to Celadon City in Kanto, are now opened.”

Lois’s parents got up, and put everything away. Lois recalled Mienfoo, and started walking to the gates, when suddenly she heard footsteps behind her.

“Wait! Lois!” yelled Greg, running to Lois.

“Greg! You came!!!” said Lois laughing hysterically, not being able to stop due to her being extremely happy.

Mienfoo popped out of her Pokeball, and a Golett popped out of a Pokeball coming from Greg’s pockets. Golett also appeared to be a very young Pokemon, and both Mienfoo and Golett were dancing and playing around.

Lois’s and Greg’s family showed up after that, and they were joyful to see each other, and saying their last good bye’s and wishing luck to each family.

“Greg, how did you come in this part of the airport if you’re not flying anywhere?”

“Well my parents are really smart and tricked the security, hehe!”

They started laughing, and Greg’s dad said that Skyla’s Swanna came from a Ducklett that was being raised with them. He told them that he asked Skyla if he could get here really quickly, and Skyla accepted it, since they were good friends since that day.

“Ah I see! Well that’s splendid, Marc!” said Lois’s mom.

“Last call, the Gates to the flight 7813-134, to Celadon City in Kanto, is now opened.”

“Well, we have to go! Wish us luck in Kanto!”

“Good luck, friends!”

Lois and Greg kissed each other in the cheek.

“Remember, when we grow older, we’ll both become super famous trainers, right Lois?” asked Greg, smirking.

“Of course, we’ll be the best in the world!” replied Lois.

“No, in the universe!”

They both laughed, said good bye, and each went their own way. Lois got in the airplane, and Greg went back home.
*In Celadon City, when Lois is 11 years old*
Lois is outside, in her garden. Her house in Celadon is a big, yellow, summer-related house. It has a huge table outside next to a huge pool. There are tons of flowers outside, such as roses, tulips and daisies. You can see all the Pokemon belonging to the parents outside or inside. Leavanny was sniffing the flowers, Serperior was asleep on the floor. Cinccino was running around cleaning, while Sawk was actually helping Lois’s mom with the house work.

The city, which Lois dislikes, is the total opposite of Mistralton. While Mistralton was a very calm and natural place, Celadon is very busy and there are many huge buildings. Lois likes to go shopping there though, and she loves to buy herself Hollister and Abercrombie & Fitch clothes, but she hates it when people dress up Pokemon. She thinks it’s like taking away their liberty of walking around like they want. She says that just because a trainer wants clothes to the Pokemon, doesn’t mean the Pokemon does too.

She’s with Mienfoo outside, and they are having a training session.

“Ok, Mienfoo, try using Aura Sphere again!” commanded Lois.

Mienfoo jumped, concentrated his energy in his brain, and then in his hands. A blue sphere started appearing, but it disappeared afterwards.

“Hmh, we need some more training Mienfoo! Don’t worry, you’re doing an excellent job!”

Mienfoo smiled, and sat down. She was tired now. At that same moment, Lois’s parents appeared.

“Lois, can you please come inside to the living room honey?”

“Sure! Why, any news?”

They all walked inside, and her parents brought their laptop and turned on skype. They made a call.

“Who are you guys calling?” asked Lois, as she approached the laptop and saw their names “You’re… you’re calling Greg’s family!!” exclaimed Lois, really excited.

The other family answered, and Lois’s parents said they had great news.

“Well… since we’ve been very good friends, I believe you also have the right to know that… WE’RE HAVING ANOTHER BABY!!” yelled Lois’s dad.

“Oh My God, Congratulations!!” said both Lois and Greg’s family.

“Thank you so much! We’re so happy to expand our little family, this’ll be great!!”

After a lot of talking, both parents left so Lois and Greg could catch up a bit.

“So Lois, how’s Mienfoo?”

“She’s great, we were training Aura Sphere a while ago! She’s gotten much stronger! How about Golett?”

“Same old, same old. Except that he learned some new moves, which I’m really proud of, hehe…” said Greg, giggling.

Lois started giggling too.

“So, how’s the city??” asked Lois.

“It’s the same. Well, actually not really, it’s not the same without you.” said Greg.

“Oh you’re so sweet!” said Lois, blushing.

“I cannot believe it’s been three year since we last saw each other…” said Greg, starting to look sad.

“I know, it went so fast!”

“Hey I have to go now, but we’ll definitely talk some other day! Good bye, have an awesome day, and I miss you like crazy!!” said Greg.

“Ok bye, I miss you more” said Lois, smiling and looking really red like a tomato.

*About 1 year and many months later*

Lois is sitting with her baby sister, Laura. Laura has brown hair, brown eyes, pretty long hair and is about 1 year old. She loves playing with Pokemon, as seen with Mienfoo.

“Oh Laura, you’re just the cutest baby ever!”

“Haha, Laura cute!” laughed Laura.

“Ah I wish I had the courage to go out on my own, to be a Pokemon trainer. I don’t want to fail Mienfoo, she’s been training so hard!”

“Laura Pokemon Trainer!” giggled Laura.

“Haha, you’ll be a great trainer someday, sweetie!”

“Lois Pokemon Trainer!” giggled Laura again.

“Yeah I hope I will too….” said Lois, as she realized something. Her future is in her hands. She remembered the promise she had made to Greg.

“I promise I’ll become a Pokemon Trainer, a master trainer even!”

Lois ran to her parents and told them this. Three weeks later, her journey began. She has called Greg once or twice in her journey, and he has also become a trainer, and has four badges.

“Lois?? What’s wrong?” asked Tyson, as he looked at Lois just stare at the Pokemon Egg.

“Huh? Oh nothing… just remembering memories…”

“Uhmm okay then… C’mon, let’s go get some Pizza!”

“Sure!”

Now, every time Lois doubts of her dreams and skills, she remembers the promise she made when she was eight. And when she was about 12, to her sister.

-End of Special Chapter 1-

TheSirPeras

The end of an era
Chapter 12 [The Grass Joker and the Grass Thief! Part I]

“Ok Lois, you start!” yelled Tyson from the other side of the battle field.

“Ok, go Mienshao, Murkrow and Kadabra!”

“Yanma, Snorunt and Hitmonchan, go!”

Tyson and Lois decided to do some training, for Tyson’s upcoming rematch against Flint. After a night of sleep at the Pokemon Center, Nurse Joy told them they could use the battle field outside. Tyson wanted a one on one, but Lois decided to teach him about Triple Battles, and how they work. Tyson liked this idea and they both decided to have a triple battle.

The battle field outside has a lake in the middle of it and has some rocks around it.

“Ok, Yanma use SonicBoom on the lake!”

“On the lake?” asked Lois to herself, not knowing what he wanted to do. “Ok, Kadabra use Energy Ball on the lake as well!”
Both attacks hit the lake, making a big green wave go against Tyson’s Pokemon while a big grey wave went against Lois’s Pokemon.

*Inside the Pokemon Center*

“Huh? He striked again?” asked Nurse Joy, while watching the TV.

“Hey Nurse Joy! Are my Pokemon well?” asked a young girl. She was a brunette and had curly hair. She wasn’t very tall, about 160. She was a skinny girl, with a pink dress and a yellow ribbon on her hair.

“Oh hey Tiffany! Yes your Pokemon are all well. Here they are!” said Nurse Joy, as Chansey brought Tiffany her Pokeballs. “So what are you planning on doing now?”

“Well I’m gonna get that thief for once and for all! He’s gonna go to jail finally, and I’m gonna get a huge reward… hehehehehe” said Tiffany with a big grin. “Come out here guys!” said Tiffany, as her Charmeleon, her Slugma, her Ponyta and her Quilava came out.

“Ok, good luck. He should really be stopped. That Bulbasaur has been stealing Pewter City for too long!”

At that moment, Tiffany and Nurse Joy heard the sound of the two waves from Tyson’s and Lois’s battle hit the ground. They thought it might have been an earthquake and ran outside immediately.

“What happened?!” asked Nurse Joy.

“Nothing, it was just a planned combo move…” said Tyson slowly.

“Well you guys be careful, there’s some important people here… *cough cough me cough cough*” said Tiffany arrogantly.

“Who do you think you are?” asked Tyson to her.

“Running around leaving scars… Collecting your jar of hearts…” started singing Tiffany.

“What the…”

“Well I am Tiffany. Daughter of the Celadon gym leader, Erika. I also like when people call me… The Grass Joker.”

“Huh you’re a gym leader’s daughter? I am Blane’s son!”

“Blane’s son?! So you must have a ton of fire Pokemon! Show them to me, now!!”

“Actually I don’t have any fire Pokemon… I bet you have tons of grass types though…”

“No! I hate grass types! Don’t ever repeat that!” yelled Tiffany.

“Why would you hate grass types, if you are Erika’s daughter?” asked Lois.

“Well do you know how frustrating it is to grow up surrounded by grass types?! Only grass types, and by that I literally mean ONLY grass types! It’s boring and frustrating. Plus, grass types are just weak. As I grew up, my hatred towards grass types grew, until one day I met a Charmander in the streets. It had been defeated by a group of grass types, like Weepinbell and Nuzleaf. I helped him and we both shared hatred towards grass types. We then proceeded to get revenge, but it wasn’t enough… so I started my journey to defeat every grass type I can… but you guys don’t have any, so tchau for now!”

“WHAT!? You started a journey to get revenge on Pokemon?! You sicken me!” yelled Tyson very angry.

“Psh, I don’t care about idiots like you two… well I must go get that Bulbasaur thief.” said Tiffany as she left.

“Humph… Nurse Joy what did she mean by Bulbasaur thief?” asked Tyson.

“Well lately in Pewter City there’s been a Bulbasaur that loves to steal food and goods that belong to others. Tiffany wants to get it.”

“What? No way, I’ll get him!” said Tyson as he then remembered that time when he tripped when running to the Pewter gym the other day.

“I’ll stay here training my Pokemon, our next gym may be closer than we think!” said Lois, as she walked in the center with Nurse Joy.

“Ok Bulbasaur, here I go!” said Tyson as he ran in the city.

Tyson ran quickly by the stores looking for Bulbasaur. The town was grey like rock, and there were many stores that were empty. Tyson stopped by a fruit store and asked the owner why his shop was out of merchandise, although he already knew the answer to it. The owner was a small old man with a grey beard and a cane.

“Well, you see young man, that Bulbasaur thief ran by my store a couple of hours ago. He’s a very fast Pokemon, I tell you. Anyways, all I saw was two vines approach the merchandise and take everything, while many leaves were covering my already bad view. I was lucky to see he uses his vines to steal.”

“Do you know in what direction he went?” asked Tyson.

“Well if memory works, he went up straight. But that was hours ago, he could be anywhere!”

“Well thanks anyways. Wait I got an idea!” yelled Tyson as he got a Pokeball and called on his Yanma “Yanma, go find a Bulbasaur! He’s got a bulb in his back and is a green-ish small Pokemon.”

“Yann yann!” said Yanma as she flew away.

As Yanma flew away, Tyson heard a voice behind him.

“Well I guess you really came…”

“Tiffany… I guess you haven’t gotten Bulbasaur yet!” said Tyson in a sneaky way.

“One hundred bucks says you haven’t either…”

“Deal! Oh wait, no! Ah crap!”

“Whatever. See you around idiot.” said Tiffany as she left looking for Bulbasaur.

Tyson kept running looking for Bulbasaur. As he was walking by a market, he heard people inside it scream. He also saw Yanma flying inside the green tent where the market was being held.

“Huh it must be Bulbasaur!”

Tyson was about to go in when these two ladies dressed in a very fancy way walked out of the tent. Tyson heard them say the words “Girl” “Fire” and “Monster”.

“Girl… Fire… Monster… Could it be the girl on fire... the capitol striked again?!?? Nah that doesn’t make any sense… think harder Tyson!... Right, Tiffany, her fire types and Bulbasaur is the monster! I won’t let Tiffany hurt him!” thought to himself as he ran in the Market.

Tyson entered the market and saw Tiffany and her Charmeleon use Flamethrower. Tyson saw Yanma and they reunited, and then called on his Snorunt and Hitmonchan. Bulbasaur was trying to hide in the corner of the tent without success. Tyson then sees Bulbasaur dodge a powerful Flamethrower.

“Woah like that old guy said, Bulbasaur is quick! Ok guys, go fight against Charmeleon while I help that Bulbasaur.”
Snorunt, Hitmonchan and Yanma jumped in front of Tiffany, and Tiffany called on her Slugma and her Ponyta. Tyson ran to Bulbasaur and went down.

“I’m here to help you Bulbasaur, I won’t let that trainer treat you badly.” whispered Tyson to Bulbasaur.

“Bulb?” asked Bulbasaur.

Tyson tried to grab Bulbasaur but Bulbasaur thought he was gonna hurt him, so he bit Tyson’s arm.

“Ah! What the!” yelled Tyson.

“Erhm okay, use triple Flamethrower!” commanded Tiffany as her three Pokemon used a Powerful Flamethrower combo, which knocked out all of Tyson’s Pokemon.

“Ehm, return guys you were great!” said Tyson as the red dotted light retrieved his Pokemon back “Now listen Bulbasaur, I am trying to help you here!”

“Bulba? Saurrr” said Bulbasaur as he hit Tyson with his Vine Whip and ran away from the tent.

“Ouch! Damn he’s got trusting issues!”

“Well congrats, he’s wild again!” said Tiffany sarcastically.

“Better than being with a cruel trainer like you.”

“Psh don’t care about your opinion… Anyways he can’t be far away, Charmeleon hit him a couple of times so he’s probably tired.”

Both trainers ran outside looking for Bulbasaur.

[End of Chapter 12 Part I]

Last edited:

RealRaymon

Good series at last!
It was a very interesting chapter. I liked the way you described Tiffany's background and personality. Bulbasaur-thief is also a very nice idea. I enjoyed quarrel between her and Tyson)
Actually, I liked it, but I noticed a mistake:
“Yanma, Snorunt and Yanma, go!”
Do you see the mistake?)

TheSirPeras

The end of an era
It was a very interesting chapter. I liked the way you described Tiffany's background and personality. Bulbasaur-thief is also a very nice idea. I enjoyed quarrel between her and Tyson)
Actually, I liked it, but I noticed a mistake:

Do you see the mistake?)

Thank you! :) I was struggling with ideas so I decided to change a bit Bulbasaur. We usually see well behaved Bulbasaur in the anime (ash's and may's) so I wanted a different one :)

Ah yes XD Thank you for noticing :)

TheSirPeras

The end of an era
Chapter 13 [The Grass Joker and the Grass Thief! Part II]

“Bulbasaur?!” yelled Tyson as he ran through Pewter City looking for the little green plant “Ok, Yanma go look for Bulbasaur again.”

After Bulbasaur running away from Tyson, both him and Tiffany went outside of the green tent that held the market, looking for him.

“Hmm where could he be? Ah I’ll stop by the Pokemon Center to see if Lois knows where Bulbasaur is.” thought Tyson to himself.

He ran through all the grey looking shops until he finally arrived at the center.

“Hey Nurse Joy, do you know where Lois may be?”

“Yes, she’s sitting next to the window, taking care of her egg.” replied Nurse Joy, pointing at Lois.

“Ok thanks!” answered Tyson as he walked up to Lois “Hey Lois, have you seen or heard anything about the Bulbasaur thief?”

“Oh hey Tyson! No, I haven’t. Why?” said Lois as she stood up holding her egg.

“Oh because… wait why is your egg shining?” asked Tyson as he realized Lois’s Pokemon Egg was shining.

“It means it’s close to evolving! I am so excited you have no idea! It started shining when I was trying to train Munchlax, and then I’ve just been taking care of it.”

“Oh man, this is really exciting! Anyways, I was protecting Bulbasaur from Tiffany but the little guy wouldn’t trust me and ran away.”

“I’ll help you look for him.” said Lois to Tyson, as she put her egg in her bag and walked away with her friend.

“Ok, where should we look?” asked Tyson.

“Murkrow, go look for a Bulbasaur!” said Lois as she called for her Pokemon.

“Ok, now let’s look for him!” said Tyson as they started searching for Bulbasaur.

Tyson and Lois ran around looking for Bulbasaur, but found nothing. They asked some shop owners, passing by people, old couples. Nothing. Nobody knew where Bulbasaur could be. They then went back to the Pokemon Center. As they walked in, they saw Nurse Joy just stare at the television. The news was on.

“Nurse Joy, what’s going on?” asked Tyson.

“It seems like that fire trainer found Bulbasaur. She found him in route 3, trying to hide.” replied Nurse Joy.

Tyson ran out of the Pokemon Center, not even giving Lois or Nurse Joy time to say anything else. He ran as fast as he could through the city until he arrived in Route 3. As he arrived there, he immediately saw a group of people that formed a circle. From the circle he could see a couple of fire attacks.

“Oh no, Bulbasaur!” thought Tyson to himself as he ran “Excuse me, can I go through?” asked Tyson to the group of people as he tried to get past them.
“Ok Charmeleon, Fire Spin!”

Tyson could recognize that voice from anywhere, it was Tiffany. He looked at the Charmeleon, got Goosebumps because the fire was so close to him, and then noticed his Yanma was the one being attacked.

”Yanma?!” said Tyson as he started running to his injured Pokemon.

“Charmeleon, stop him with Flamethrower!” commanded Tiffany.

Tyson quickly jumped back, and looked scared and worried.

“Why is he so scared? Could it be… let’s make an experiment… Charmeleon, use Flamethrower next to his feet.”

Charmeleon did, and Tyson ran quickly away, looking more scared.

“Ha I knew it, he’s afraid of fire types! Ok, go Quilava. Keep Tyson busy, as I get Bulbasaur.”

“Quilaa!” nodded Quilava, almost as if he had no choice on the matter.

“Oh no!” yelled Tyson.

“Ok, now Charmeleon use Flamethrower on that bug!”

“Yanma, be careful!” yelled Tyson, as he jumped over Quilava and ran to help his Pokemon. Tyson grabbed Yanma just in time and jumped away, as the flames hit the floor. Tyson then noticed Bulbasaur was injured, lying on the floor.

“That was close! Return Yanma!” said Tyson as he grabbed his Pokeball.

“Yan!! Yann yanma!” said Yanma as he shook his head saying no.

“You don’t wanna go in here? Why?”

“Yanma knows how much you want to help Bulbasaur and she wants to help you, Tyson!” said Nurse Joy.

“Nurse Joy? Lois? What are you guys doing here?” asked Tyson as he noticed they were in the group of people.

“We followed you. You looked worried so, you know…” replied Lois.

“Hm, okay. Yanma, let’s do this!” said Tyson, confident.

“Yan!” said Yanma, looking confident as well.

“Charmeleon and Quilava, use Flamethrower on them!” ordered Tiffany.

“No way! Yanma, use Sonicboom to push it away!” yelled Tyson.

Yanma flapped its wings fast, and the fire flew back to Charmeleon and Quilava, hurting them.

“Nice job Yanma!”

As Tyson and Yanma celebrated, they noticed a shadow covering the place they were in. It was a helicopter, with a red big “R” on the side, and it came from Mt. Moon.

“It’s Neo Team Rocket!”

A rope came from the bottom of Neo Team Rocket. Deivid was holding the rope and threw a device to Tiffany.

“Take good care of it, agent Tiffany!” yelled Deivid, as the helicopter flew away.

“Agent Tiffany?! You’re part of Neo Team Rocket?!” yelled Tyson enraged.

“I was looking for Bulbasaur in Mt Moon and found Jont. I told him all about Bulbasaur, and he thought I had some potential. And let’s face it, I do. Now this device… allows me to take any Pokemon and teleport it to Jont. It’s your future Bulbasaur.” yelled Tiffany, as she used the device, and a wire grabbed Bulbasaur.

“No way!” yelled Tyson as he jumped to Bulbasaur and grabbed him, while Yanma tried to attack Tiffany.

“Ha, get off me you dirty bug!”

This comment enraged Yanma, and she used a potent Wing Attack on the wire, cutting it in half.

“Nice job Yanma!”

“Yan yan!” buzzed Yanma, smiling.

“It’s not over…” said Tiffany smirking. She pressed a button on the small grey device given to her by Deivid, and smoke started coming out of it. Soon, the whole place was covered with white thick smoke.

“What is this?!” yelled Tyson coughing “Yanma, used Bug Buzz!”

Bug Buzz made the smoke disappear, but Tiffany and Bulbasaur were also disappeared.

“No… this isn’t possible!” thought Tyson to himself, as he looked around looking for Tiffany.

He saw nothing. He ran around route 3 looking for the Grass Joker, but nothing found.

The group of people disappeared slowly, until only Lois and Nurse Joy were there.

“It’s over Tyson, let’s rest at the Pokemon Center. You did your best.” said Lois quietly.

“No it’s not over. Me and Yanma will find her…”

Suddenly, they all heard a sound. It was like a living being was suffering. They heard “Bulbaa… Bulbaa…”.

“It must be Bulbasaur!” said Tyson as he ran to the direction of the sound.

He finally looked behind a rock, and saw Tiffany and Bulbasaur. There was a wire connected to Bulbasaur, sucking all its energy to the device.

“What are you doing?!” screamed Tyson.

“Uhm… 97… 98… 99… 100. Transfer completed” whispered Tiffany, as she then threw Bulbasaur against the rocks and ran away.

“Bulbasaur?! Are you alright??” said Tyson worried, as he was on his knees next to Bulbasaur and Yanma.

“Let me see… Bulbasaur lost too much energy. He has to rest. Bring him to the center.”

“Alright.”

They all went to the Pokemon Center. As Bulbasaur was being healed by Nurse Joy and her Chansey, Tyson and Lois were talking.

“What did Tiffany do? Bulbasaur wasn’t transferred was he? What happened?” asked Tyson, quietly and in a tired voice.

“I don’t know… good thing is he’s gonna be alright.”

Nurse Joy walked out of the emergency room and said that Bulbasaur lost all his energy.

“I get it! Tiffany couldn’t teleport Bulbasaur to Jont because she didn’t have much time, so she only transferred his energy. Remember in the Viridian Forest when Neo Team Rocket was sucking all the bird Pokemon’s energy. That’s what they want, they want energy from Pokemon. But why, and for what?” asked Tyson.

“Yeah that’s probably it. Well we should sleep now, tomorrow Bulbasaur will be fine.” said Nurse Joy.

“Alright, thank you very much Nurse Joy!”

The next day

“Nurse Joy, how is Bulbasaur?!” asked Tyson to Nurse Joy, as she walked out with Bulbasaur looking strong and good.

“Well, there’s your answer Tyson.” said Nurse Joy smiling.

Bulbasaur jumped to the floor and started talking to Tyson.

“I think he wants to go with you for all you did for him yesterday Tyson. But he won’t go without a battle…” said Nurse Joy.

Bulbasaur nodded, and they went outside.

“It’s a one VS one. Let the battle start!” said Nurse Joy.

“Go Yanma! Use Bug Buzz!”

“Yan!” replied Yanma, confidently.

“Bulba…” said Bulbasaur, as he used Magical Leaf. Yanma’s Bug Buzz and Bulbasaur’s Magical Leaf collided, and both ended before hitting each other.
“Alright, now use Wing Attack!”

Yanma flew quickly and hit Bulbasaur hard. Yanma smiled, and so did Bulbasaur, who used Leech Seed.

“Leech Seed huh? Yanma, Bug Buzz!”

Yanma tried using Buz Buzz, but he was in too much pain. Bulbasaur used Magical Leaf afterwards.

“Magical Leaf… I know! Yanma stay still!”

“Still? What’s he thinking?” asked Lois.

Magical Leaf hit Yanma and cut the Leech Seed around her.

“Now, Bug Buzz!”

Yanma flapped its wings hit Bulbasaur, knocking him out.

“Alright! Go Pokeball!” yelled Tyson as he threw a Pokeball. The Pokeball turned once, twice, three times. Then the dot in the middle turned white.

“Yeah! I got Bulbasaur!” yelled Tyson as he called Bulbasaur out “Bulbasaur, welcome to the team!” He then called out Hitmonchan and Snorunt and introduced Bulbasaur to them.

“Sno!” smiled Snorunt.

“Chan Chan!” said Hitmonchan, looking happy but trying to hide it.

“Well now I’m ready for the next gym!”

END OF CHAPTER 13

Last edited:

TheSirPeras

The end of an era
Yay, new chapter!

[Chapter 14] Bulbasaur VS Kabutops! Museum Freak-Out!

“Alright Bulbasaur! You’re gonna be part of my line-up against Flint! That Aerodactyl was seriously powerful, but I believe we can do this!” said Tyson, as he called on Bulbasaur “Should we go train outside for a bit??”

Bulbasaur smirked and nodded, running outside faster than Tyson could.

“Those two are really alike in personality!” said Lois as she talked to her Mienshao.

Outside on the rock battle field, Tyson also called on Yanma, Snorunt and Hitmonchan. The field resembled the gym’s battle field, so it was a good way of practicing.

“Ok guys. I can only use 3 Pokemon in the battle, so I’m gonna use Bulbasaur and Yanma for their first gym battle, and Hitmonchan due to the type advantage. Sorry Snorunt, maybe next time!” said Tyson as he smiled towards Snorunt, who showed his disappointment. Meanwhile, Bulbasaur and Hitmonchan both grinned, while Yanma flew around looking surprisingly happy.

“Bulbasaur, use Magical Leaf of the rocks! Hitmonchan, use your Mach Punch against the trees and Yanma, Sonicboom against the trees as well!”

Hitmonchan looked really focused during his training, each punch harder than the other. Even his red gloves looked stronger. Yanma looked out of focus, but her Sonicboom destroyed a couple of trees. Bulbasaur’s Magical Leaf was powerful. Snorunt was sitting on the bench on the side watching Bulbasaur train, and he got up to train with him.

“Huh? Snorunt, you want to train with us?”

“Sno Sno!” said Snorunt, jumping up and down while doing punching movements.

“Alright! Snorunt, use Blizzard, Bulbasaur use Magical Leaf!”

Snorunt and Bulbasaur both attacked at full power, and the attacks collided. Blizzard was stronger though, and managed to knock Bulbasaur against a tree.

“Hm… That was nicely done Snorunt! Let’s check the Pokedex to see what other moves Bulbasaur knows.” commented Tyson, as he took his pokedex.

“Bulbasaur knows the following moves: Magical Leaf, Skull Bash, Leech Seed”.

“Awesome! Bulbasaur, go for Skull Bash! Snorunt, use Bite!” yelled Tyson, excited to see how Bulbasaur would do with Skull Bash.

Bulbasaur lowered his head and ran against Snorunt. However, once again Snorunt was better with Bite.

“Huh?! That wasn’t a normal Bite…” whispered Tyson.

“Snorunt learned Crunch, Tyson!” replied Nurse Joy as she came outside to watch the battle.

“Awesome! Good job Snorunt! Oh man, now I wish I could use you!” said Tyson, as he went down on his knees and congratulated Snorunt “Let’s keep battling now!”

Snorunt and Bulbasaur went to their places. Snorunt looked very confident, that even Hitmonchan stopped his training to watch the battle. He looked surprised. Bulbasaur however, looked tired.

“Ok, Blizzard and Magical Leaf! Bulbasaur, try to go with a full power Magical Leaf!” encouraged Tyson.

“Bulba!” said Bulbasaur, as he looked a bit more excited to try again.

Again both attacks collided. However this time, both moves were equally strong, and they went up to the sky. Tyson gazed up and heard a scream come down from the sky. As something fell hard on the ground floor, Tyson and his Pokemon ran to it, and Nurse Joy as well.

“What happened??” asked Nurse Joy to Tyson, as he explained.

Finally the smoke cleared, and it was Flint and his Aerodactyl.

“Flint! What happened??” asked Tyson worried.

“No time to explain! Aerodactyl, let’s go! To the Pewter Museum!” yelled Flint, as he flew away.

“Something must have happened in the Pewter Museum! Hitmonchan, Yanma, Bulbasaur, Snorunt return!” said Tyson as he ran to the museum.

“Tyson wai- …hmm” tried to stop him Nurse Joy.

Tyson ran fast through Pewter, and it was easier to find the Museum since he already knew the city well. When he got to the Museum, there was smoke coming out of lab. He walked in and witnessed an Armaldo destroying everything. Many articles were destroyed, machines as well. The walls were grey because of the smoke. Many scientists tried to stop him but their Pokemon simply weren’t strong enough. He again saw Flint and his Aerodactyl. This time he saw Aerodactyl knock out Armaldo, and they caught him.

“Flint! What happened??” asked Tyson worried with the situation.

“These scientists had a little problem with the fossil Pokemon they were trying to turn back to life!”

A scientist approached them and told them an Omastar and a Kabutops were out on the city, while the other fossil Pokemon were caught already thanks to Flint.

“I see! We’ll help you guys!” said Tyson as he called on Snorunt.

“Come with me Tyson. Aerodactyl will look for Kabutops and Omastar. I’ll get Omastar, you get Kabutops, okay?” asked Flint.

“It’s a plan.” said Tyson smirking.

Tyson and Flint went on Aerodactyl’s back and flew around. Tyson called on Yanma to look for Kabutops too.

“There’s Omastar!” yelled Flint “Tyson, do you mind we drop you off there and you go look for Kabutops alone?”

“Not at all! I’ve had a lot of searching done in this city, a bit more won’t hurt.” said Tyson, smiling about Bulbasaur.

Flint dropped off Tyson and Tyson went on his way. He looked in the mountains, close to the Viridian Forest, next to the gym, but he wasn’t lucky.

“I wonder where he is…”

Finally Yanma flew back to Tyson, and she looked exhausted.

“Did you find Kabutops?” asked Tyson.

Yanma nodded and flew back to the place, with Tyson following her. Finally they stopped on the forest in the back of the museum.

“Thanks Yanma! You deserve to rest!” said Tyson as he withdrew Yanma “I wonder if Flint has caught Omastar yet…”

Kabutops noticed Tyson, and became very aggressive. He used Hyper Beam against Tyson, who would have been hurt if he hadn’t dodged it.

“Ok… let’s give Bulbasaur a go.” said Tyson as he called on Bulbasaur.

Bulbasaur grinned and stared at Kabutops, while the latter did the same. A rivalry sparkled between them.

“Bulbasaur, use Magical Leaf!”

Bulbasaur used Magical Leaf, doing a lot of damage to Kabutops, who just kept spamming Hyper Beam.

“Bulbasaur, try a Skull Bash!”

Bulbasaur ran against Kabutops and managed to knock it back a bit, but didn’t do much damage. Kabutops once again used Hyper Beam, and this time managed to hit Bulbasaur. Bulbasaur was hurt, lying on the floor against a tree, though trying to get up. Tyson ran to him to check if he was okay.

“Bulbasaur, you can do this! You’re a strong and brave little grass type, you can do this!”

Bulbasaur stood up and Kabutops was astonished.

“Alright, this is just starting! Bulbasaur, use Leech Seed!”

Bulbasaur unleashed a seed that hit Kabutops and went around him with spiky vines. The seed kept sucking energy from Kabutops to Bulbasaur, who seemed to get stronger and stronger as Kabutops got weaker and weaker.

“Hm… Bulbasaur, Magical Leaf! Final Blow!” yelled Tyson.

Bulbasaur prepared a Magical Leaf, and this one looked much more powerful than the ones before. It hit Kabutops, who was knocked out.

“Huh…” said Tyson tired, as he grabbed Bulbasaur and held him tight.

“Good job Tyson!” said Flint.

“Flint?!”

“Yeah, I was behind that tree all along. I wanted to see what you were capable of… good job! It makes me want to train harder with all my Pokemon, not only Aerodactyl! What do you say we delay this battle for a while now?”

“Sure thing Flint! I want to get stronger with Bulbasaur too!”

“Awesome! For the time we don’t battle, I’ll organize a Pokemon tournament to help you train as well. What do you think of that?”

“A tournament huh? Sounds awesome! Thanks Flint!”

“No problem kid! I already called the scientists from the museum, and the tournament will be up next week! See ya!” said Flint, as he flew away on Aerodactyl.

[Chapter 14]

Last edited:

RealRaymon

Good series at last!
About the 13th Chapter, nice plot, who knew that Tifanny was from neo team Rocket. Glad that Bulbasaur is okay and Tyson got him:)
About the 14th Chapter, firstly, it is the 14th one, not the 13th, please correct it:) About the Chapter itself,
“Not at all! I’ve had a lot of searching done in this city, a bit more won’t hurt.” said Tyson, smiling about Bulbasaur.
LOLed here. I was reading and smiling, remmbering that Tyson actually gone through the whole city to find Bulbasaur:)
Your writing has improved a lot, keep it up! And it was also funny when imagined how Flint jumped on Aerodactyl and flew off.

TheSirPeras

The end of an era
About the 13th Chapter, nice plot, who knew that Tifanny was from neo team Rocket. Glad that Bulbasaur is okay and Tyson got him:)
About the 14th Chapter, firstly, it is the 14th one, not the 13th, please correct it:) About the Chapter itself,

LOLed here. I was reading and smiling, remmbering that Tyson actually gone through the whole city to find Bulbasaur:)
Your writing has improved a lot, keep it up! And it was also funny when imagined how Flint jumped on Aerodactyl and flew off.

Thanks! At first she wasn't, but then they saw she had potential :D I tried to make it more interesting than normal :)
Oh haha didn't even realize xD
Hehe thanks :) I hope you like the tournament, though it may take a while since this is my last week of school and then I won't be here for xmas

TheSirPeras

The end of an era
[Chapter 15]
The Pewter Tournament Begins!

"C'mon Lois! Let's sign up!!" yelled Tyson, leaving the Pokemon Center where they spent the night.

"Alright! I also feel like battling, it's been a while!"

"Yeah!" said Tyson excited, as Nurse Joy approached him "I see you're both signing up. You can sign up on the southeastern part of Pewter. They built a stadium there some years ago, after this man called Don George had the idea."

"Ok! Thanks Nurse Joy, we're leaving now!" said Tyson, as Lois and him walked away.

After they walked through the city, they finally saw the stadium. A crowd had gathered around it. The stadium's color was navy, and it was very big. Flags were standing outside. One flag was orange with a Pokeball, another one was blue with Flint's and Lola's face on it. The last one was green with a basket with Sitrus and Oran berries.

"Woah, look at all these people!" exclaimed Tyson as he walked through the crowd "So many different pokemon!"

"Yeah, this is awesome! Hey there's a sign there!" answered Lois, pointing at a white big sign on the wall of the stadium.

"Let's check it out!"

"Pewter City Tournament! Entrance Price: ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! Prize: Basket with 100 Sitrus Berries, and 100 Oran Berries! Hosted and Sponsored by: Flint, Lola"

"Hmm... well the prize are berries that heal your Pokemon, so that's good! Let's sign up!" stated Lois, excited.

Tyson and Lois walked to the man that signed up the trainers, and saw Flint.

"Hey there Flint! I saw you got this going quite quickly!" said Tyson.

"Oh! Greetings Tyson! Yeah, we decided to get right to it!"

"Awesome! This is my friend Lois! She's also a trainer, from Unova!"

"Hey Lois! I'm... Wait I remember you! You got the badge from here a couple of weeks ago! That Mienshao was quite the fighter!" replied Flint laughing hard.

"Yeah! After that I even got the badge in Viridian, and now I joined Tyson!" responded Lois, smiling.

"Well that's great! Being with friends is always the best! Well, let's sign you guys up then!"

"Yes!"

"Ok, write down your three Pokemon, and you'll be good to go!"

After Tyson and Lois did this, they said bye and started walking away, talking.

"Woah! Hey there Tyson!" said a familiar voice.

"Huh? Oh, it's Marion! How are you??"

"I'm good, got two badges already! The one in here sure was tough, but Makuhita and Wartortle were awesome!"

"That's good to know! I still have one badge, but I'll challenge Flint again after this." said Tyson, with a confident voice

"Awesome! You know, I was in my way to the Cerulean Gym, when I saw this sign. I immediately flew here though! Hehe..." said Marion smiling

"You flew here?" wondered Tyson

"Yeah! I got two new Pokemon! Come out, guys!" said Marion, calling out all his Pokemon.

"I'll show you mine, too!"

Tyson and Marion called their Pokemon out. Out came: Snorunt, Hitmonchan, Yanma, Bulbasaur, Wartortle, Graveler, Makuhita, Golbat and a Growlithe.

"Awesome Pokemon!! Wait... is that... a Growlithe..?" asked Tyson scared, even though he clearly knew it was one.

"Yeah... Why, any problems?"

"Please... get that away from me..." said Tyson, getting flashbacks from when he was a kid.

"Why? It's just a Growlithe..."

"Please! Just do it..." begged Tyson.

"Fine..." said Marion, calling back his Pokemon.

Marion walked up to Flint and signed up, and they all went to the Pokemon Center to rest before the tournament began.

"So, which Pokemon did you choose Tyson? And you too Lois?"

"I signed up Bulbasaur, Yanma and Hitmonchan. Giving Snorunt a break now."

"And I signed up Mienshao, Murkrow and Munchlax. I wanna get Munchlax battling soon..."

"Awesome, good choices! I picked Wartortle, Makuhita and Growlithe!"

"Oh God..." whispered Tyson, shivering.

After that, Nurse Joy turned up the TV. Lola was talking.

"Well folks, soon we will know all our match ups for the first round. We have 32 trainers, and all of them have potential to win! All challengers should be coming to the stadium now, please." said Lola smiling.

"Oh, we gotta go!" said Lois, while everyone started running to the stadium.

When they entered the participants room, they saw the match ups were being chosen. Tyson saw his picture, and he was going against another trainer he didn't know. Same with Marion, and Lois as well.

"Woah! This is gonna be awesome!"

"The first round is a one on one everyone, don't miss it! Here come the first trainers." said Lola from the middle of the battle field.

They saw a couple of trainers going, and then it was Tyson's turn.

"Good luck man!" said Marion

Tyson walked to the field, and saw that the stadium was full.

"OK! This is it! Go, Yanma!"

The other trainer then called on a Machop.

"Machop huh? This will be interesting! Yanma use Bug Buzz!"

Yanma's wings were glowing green and then they started flapping. Then an energy came out of them and hit Machop hard.

"Hm! Machop, use Revenge!"

Machop started flexing, and then he jumped up, grabbed Yanma and threw her on to the floor.

"Yanma! Are you okay..?" asked Tyson, who saw his Pokemon try to fly up.

"Yan... maa..." said Yanma "Yan... YANMA!"

"Awesome! Use Wing Attack!"

Yanma's wing became silver colored and struck Machop hard, defeating it.

"Woo hoo!" Amazing job Yanma! Return now." said Tyson, jumping up and down very, very happy.

As he walked back to the room, he saw on television Marion call on his Wartortle. He seemed to Water Gun and defeat a Pidgeotto. Marion came back again.

"Good job Marion! It's your turn, Lois. Good luck!"

"Thanks!" Lois ran to the field, and called on Murkrow.

The other trainer called on a Misdreavus.

"Murkrow, this will be easy! Use Shadow Ball, and then Sucker Punch!"

Misdreavus immediately perished, and Lois walked away, slowly, but she was smiling.

"Amazing job guys! We're definitely showing our strenghts!" exclaimed Tyson.

"Well, tomorrow there's more everyone! Stay around, and watch these amazing battles" said Lola.

[End of chapter 15]