• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Ultimate Finale

RedJirachi

Veteran member
We've all dreamed of what finale will happen at the very end of the Pokemon series.In this thread,you can post your ideas to your perfect version of the Pokemon Finale Movie.I'll start on mine-with an introduction

The day is here.
The day Ash has prepared for his entire life.
The Chosen One must face two challenges.
The first being his changing relationship with an old friend,
And the Second,
Is to save,
Reality
An ancient legends depicts a boy
Along with his father
And friends,with unlikely allies.
To battle an enemy
Possesed by an entity
Of pure evil.
This Aura Guardian,
Will Face the ultimate danger,
To save his friends,
Mankind,
All Pokemon,
The universe,
The creator,
And perhaps,
The Entirety of Existence
INCLUDING YOU
Ash Ketchum,Pikachu
His father,
His friends,
In a battle
That determines
the fate
Of Everything!

Characters:Ash Ketchum
Ash's father
Giovanni
Misty
May and Drew
Dawn
TR
Pikachu
A whole bunch of characters
All 492 Pokemon{most in cameo form}
And the Alpha Pokemon Arceus

ChaosMage

Izit cuz I is black?
I'd laugh if the very last shot of the show was of Ash and Pikachu on a boat alone heading off to some unknown new region, just as every other arc ends

But my perfect ending would have to be Ash VS Giovanni. None of the father stuff, just the good old good VS evil struggle. Pikachu would have to deal the final blow, obviously.

HoennMaster

I wish people would stop speculating this.

VoltTacklingPika

Especially when the ending could be years off. In an interview with one of the wrtiers (I think), he said that as long as Pokemon remains a success then there will be many more generations to come.

There are no major plots in Pokemon and I doubt they would suddenly pull out a complex plot you'd only find in the movies. So my idea of an ending would be this: Ash wins something big.

ZgonDuck

Like A Boss
Some sort of future shot with Professor (Gary) Oak giving a little kid his first Pokemon, that kid is Ash's kid, and he sets off on his own journey. Something cheesy like that.

npdargy312

Master Coordinator
OMG ZgonDuck, that would be the ebst ending:p

Shaymin~

Wait, Pokemon is going to end? 'Cause as long the video games keep getting released and the show keeps making money, it's not going to.

But if it eventually does end, it'll end with Ash being a Pokemon master and meeting up with ALL of his old friends. By that time, he would have traveled with about 83 different people, making the season finale 8 episodes long, assuming that the writers can stuff in 10 or 11 of his friends into each season finale episode. Then he might end up being a member of the Elite Four or something like that.

To me the dream ending of pokemon could be a tournament in which ash faces all his previous rivals who have defeated him like tyson, morisson,etc. But it gonna take a long time. The end could be near coz Ash has learned many things from his journey and his experience level are higher than ever.

Hyper Tails

Power of Seven Chaos
Especially when the ending could be years off. In an interview with one of the wrtiers (I think), he said that as long as Pokemon remains a success then there will be many more generations to come.

Just because there will be a new generation does not mean that Ash will have to remain the main character of the series. Personally, I'm hoping that this generation ends the Ash storyline and begins a new one. I mean, there would be nothing wrong with Ash making a cameo appearance here and there, possibly as a rival (or a parent if it is in the future), if they did.

Anyway, my dream ending would be Ash finally winning a league and making it to the Elite Four while wrapping up the unused/unfinished plot devices.

Rave

Banned
It should end with Satoshi Tajiri walking up the stage and telling all of the viewers to get a real hobby.

Chagen46

Hell Crasher
It should end with Satoshi Tajiri walking up the stage and telling all of the viewers to get a real hobby.

QFT. Come on, people, watch something better than this piece of crap show.

Last edited:

Pseudo-Legendary

Expert IV Trainer
Just because there will be a new generation does not mean that Ash will have to remain the main character of the series. Personally, I'm hoping that this generation ends the Ash storyline and begins a new one. I mean, there would be nothing wrong with Ash making a cameo appearance here and there, possibly as a rival (or a parent if it is in the future), if they did.

Anyway, my dream ending would be Ash finally winning a league and making it to the Elite Four while wrapping up the unused/unfinished plot devices.

if ash werent to be the main character anymore,i'd stop watching the show.Ash made pokemon what it is today.

Rave

Banned
if ash werent to be the main character anymore,i'd stop watching the show.Ash made pokemon what it is today.

By doing what he does best, doing super awesome one day, and sucking hard the next.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
The ending should be extravagant
Also,be serious when you post

MLock47

my dream ending would be pikachu facing off against every legendary created, and ko'ing them all with a thunderbolt :D

na seriously. i think ash needs to enter a HUGE tournament where he uses all his pokemon. all the rivals and friends take part and the winner, which is ash, gets to battle the previous years winner who is deemed the best trainer in the world. obviously pikachu gets the win. i could see it being the final filler saga or something cool.

pokemaniac10

クロツグ

funniest post I read in awhile.

It should end with Ash winning the pokemon league, then what Rave said.
I defenitely want Ash to win the pokemon league, Thats me being serious.
But I would love it if Satoshi Tajiri said that.