1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokemon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon HELP THREAD

Discussion in 'Pokémon - Generation VII Discussion' started by Wulava, Nov 17, 2017.

1. Kyuu-Tales

Kyuu-Tales 織田信長☆FAN

Question: does the game require you to catch two Blacephalon/Stakataka when you go to Poni Grove with the URS and Hau, or can you capture one and KO the other (to save it for later)? I've heard you can, and I'd really like to try hunting for them with the Shiny Charm...

2. BCVM22

BCVM22 Well-Known Member

You must defeat the two of them, in that spot, to advance - the game does not care if whether that is by capture, KO, or any combination thereof.

You can go back to that spot and you'll find the Ultra Beast music still playing, which is your cue that whichever of the buggers you didn't catch is still roaming the grass.

3. nel3

nel3 Crimson Dragon

how do i make a pokestudio picture public in the plaza grounds? i saw that one player has managed to do that. i did favorite a pic but im not sure if thats all there is to it.

4. Mega Altaria

Mega Altaria ☆~Shiny hunter▢~ and Animal Crossing

I you have a photo in your Photo Gallery then in order to make your photo public, you can upload it to Global Link and it will also make it public in Festival Plaza.

5. nel3

nel3 Crimson Dragon

thank you very much, i figured out where the share button was. im only getting into all the cool stuff the pokestudio lets you do with the pics.

6. Sceptile Leaf Blade

Sceptile Leaf Blade Nighttime Guardian

I restarted my Ultra Sun game and I get an error when trying to register at the Global Link, it says "You have already registered that version of the game" even though the Game Sync ID is different from my previous playthrough of Ultra Sun. And now when I try to go online through Plaza it says "Game Sync failed because the Game Sync ID wasn't registered at the Pokémon Global Link. Please visit the Pokémon Global Link website and enter your Game Sync ID." Anyone know what's up with that? I mean, there's no rush, and going online on Festival Plaza without Game Sync is pretty nice as it's much faster, but I can't join Global Missions and stuff without registration.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2017
  7. Team Volt Grunt

Team Volt Grunt Pokémon Collector

It's actually a difficult process. You have to contact global link support and ask them to remove your old file. It'll likely take a couple days to get it removed and your new file registered.

8. Sceptile Leaf Blade

Sceptile Leaf Blade Nighttime Guardian

Thanks, I didn't realise I had to delete the old file first. I managed it now.

9. Hasty

Hasty Moonside

Does anyone have a list of all interactable things and characters in the Ultra Ruin?

What I found so far:
    - the character at the beginning (obviously :p) that tells you about the stuff you find
    - Guzzlord :p
    - the leaking water
    - the blue screen
    - the relocation notice
    - the city sign
    - the photo spot
    - the poster

Did I overlook something?

10. Italianbaptist

Italianbaptist Informed Casual

I'm trying to get Suicune and I have the Raikou from Ultra Space and the event GAMESTP shiny Entei on my team. Will that work or do they both need to be from Ultra Space? Is there something else I'm missing (I thought once I had the two on my team it'd be pretty easy to find Suicune...i guess I was wrong)

11. Team Volt Grunt

everything I've seen says it doesn't matter what game they came from. Just keep looking and you'll eventually find Suicune. Make sure you aim for the blue warp holes.

12. nel3

nel3 Crimson Dragon

has there been any expansion in the berry department in USUM? SM didnt have all the berries even though battle royale had access to them. im hoping they can release a custap berry legally so i can put it on a pokemon.

13. Miss Alexis

Miss Alexis Event Collector :)

I did some research on this and it looks like this berry is unavailable. Lets hope for a future event that distributes a Pokemon holding this berry among the others that are unavailable!

Attached Files:

14. nel3

nel3 Crimson Dragon

thank you for the reply. it looks like GF has yet to make all the berries legal atm which is a small disappointment. they are missing out a few berries if im correct at this point.

15. Miss Alexis

Miss Alexis Event Collector :)

You are welcome, Yes it looks like the following berries are unavailable; Enigma, Micle, Custap, Jacoba, and Rowap

16. nel3

nel3 Crimson Dragon

lets just hope the event distributions release them one day if they feel sufficiently generous.

17. Italianbaptist

Italianbaptist Informed Casual

I keep trying to find the 1.1 update and it's not appearing. It just starts the game when I click the logo and it's not in the eshop. I have a physical copy. Is anyone else having this problem?

18. Team Volt Grunt

Try either looking up USUM in the eshop and downloading the update from there, or turn your system off, turn it back on, and see if it prompts you for the update.

19. XXD17

XXD17 Draco rex

Does anyone know if we have high def Sugimori art for ultra Necrozma or naganadel yet? I know the official site has art, but it’s low res and has a background.

20. BCVM22

BCVM22 Well-Known Member