• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon HELP THREAD

OshyHikari

c l a r i t y
I keep trying to find the 1.1 update and it's not appearing. It just starts the game when I click the logo and it's not in the eshop. I have a physical copy. Is anyone else having this problem?

I have a physical copy and I couldn't find the update either. So yes, you're not alone.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO

Sceptile Leaf Blade

Nighttime Guardian
Anyone know what the deal is with the Battle Agency and all the pokémon that aren't even holding items? I mean, like what the hell? Not only are you already disadvantaged by having level 50 pokémon against higher level pokémon but then you get an additional disadvantage by just having several pokémon not even having hold items? The serebii page listing the available pokémon doesn't even have the ones without hold items.

Does Ace Trainer Makana's Butterfree have Tinted Lens? Because yesterday, I was playing through Ultra Moon for a challenge run and it almost OHKO'd my Wingull with Silver Wind without a crit despite being not very effective. And since its only moves are that and Roost, that wouldn't surprise me.

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
Anyone want to donate a male level 20+ Lapras or a male Lapras that already knows Perish song to me?

You would probably have better luck if you post your request here.

Li_Syaoran

Is it still possible to soft reset for Title Defense Challenger? I have tested, but I only get Gladion all the time.

shadowF

If I transfer a Pokemon from Pokemon X will I be able to transfer it back to Pokemon X? My favorite Pokemon that I use are Charizard, Greninja and Latios and I used them to beat the Kalos League and the Hoenn League. I would love to use them to beat the Alola league but if I do that can I still take them back to Kalos after beating the league or will I not be able to transfer them back?

Miss Alexis

Event Collector :)
If I transfer a Pokemon from Pokemon X will I be able to transfer it back to Pokemon X? My favorite Pokemon that I use are Charizard, Greninja and Latios and I used them to beat the Kalos League and the Hoenn League. I would love to use them to beat the Alola league but if I do that can I still take them back to Kalos after beating the league or will I not be able to transfer them back?

If you transfer Pokemon from 6th to 7th generation there is no way to get the pokemon back into 6th generation

BCVM22

It's a one way trip from Generation VI to Generation VII, without exception.

shadowF

If you transfer Pokemon from 6th to 7th generation there is no way to get the pokemon back into 6th generation

Damn, well then I guess I'll wait a little bit longer before transferring them to Alola. I have a feeling generation 8 is coming this year so I plan to transfer the Pokemon to Alola and then transfer them to generation 8. How about the latios from ORAS? Can I transfer it to Pokemon X and then transfer it back to ORAS?

Miss Alexis

Event Collector :)
Damn, well then I guess I'll wait a little bit longer before transferring them to Alola. I have a feeling generation 8 is coming this year so I plan to transfer the Pokemon to Alola and then transfer them to generation 8. How about the latios from ORAS? Can I transfer it to Pokemon X and then transfer it back to ORAS?

Yes you can do that since they are both 6th gen games

BCVM22

I have a feeling generation 8 is coming this year so I plan to transfer the Pokemon to Alola and then transfer them to generation 8.

This is unlikely. I wouldn’t let it factor in to your plans, such as they are.

nel3

Crimson Dragon
what is the pattern to get the big bosses in the battle agency? im at lvl 9 and Giovanni is the last opponent in the 9th round.