1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest
    As I'm sure you're well aware, sites aren't free to run and so we run leaderboard adverts to fund the site. These ads are often specific game ones run by Sega etc.
    To make sure we get relevant ads as much as possible, could you fill out this survey my ad network is running? It's 100% anonymous and will just help us keep relevant ads on the site
    https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/8GL2ZTK
    It's open til April 3rd
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokemon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon HELP THREAD

Discussion in 'Pokémon - Generation VII Discussion' started by Wulava, Nov 17, 2017.

1. Satoshi & Touko

Satoshi & Touko Ayla going to the Kingdom! :D

I have a question about Legendaries in Ultra Wormholes.

If you enter a wormhole that has a legendary, but you defeat it in battle instead of catching it, is it possible to encounter the same legendary again in the future?

Likewise, if you enter a wormhole that has a legendary, but you leave the wormhole without approaching it, is it possible to encounter the same legendary again in the future?

2. Sceptile Leaf Blade

Sceptile Leaf Blade Happy Minun

Yes, and yes. They only disappear permanently if you catch them.

Satoshi & Touko likes this.
  3. Mega Altaria

Mega Altaria 4th anniversary of ORAS, 16th anniversary of RS

You can find a Legendary again by going back straight away to the same wormhole you went in before. I don’t think you’ll have to beat the Elite Four again.

4. Mr.Munchlax

Mr.Munchlax Thunder Trainer

I have a Cloyster on my Ultra Sun game that learned the move Razor Shell as a Shellder. However, when I left it in the Isle of Evelup to raise its level, it accidentally forgot the move Razor Shell & learned Spikes instead.

Can I still be able to reteach this move to Cloyster via the Heart Scales, or is it absolutely impossible now since only Shellder can learn that move by leveling up?

5. Mega Altaria

You can't re-teach Cloyster Razor Shell because it's a level up move exclusive to Shellder. An evolved Pokémon, especially for stone evolutions, can't re-learn any moves that are exclusive to its pre-evolutions using Heart Scales.

6. zxr750j

zxr750j Member

I entered the competion in order to claim the shiny tapu lelewith mij US and UM. Entered in the correct priod, battled online and waited for the prize! So the prize page is up on pokemon-gl but when I enter the page to reveal the download code I get the message "The special code will display only when you are logged in with a qualifying game."
    And if it isn't enough, I can't unlock my battleteam on US and UM... What I am doing wrong...

7. Mega Altaria

Did you have at least three battles? You have to do go to qualify for a ranking and therefore to get the prize of a shiny Tapu Lele.

8. zxr750j

zxr750j Member

I should read better, I only battled once...

9. Mega Altaria

Oh. At least it explains why you didn't get your prize. It has been the case for past competitions and I don't think it'll change for future competitions so at least you'll know for then.

10. PokeAnt24

PokeAnt24 New Member

May someone here help me evolve my Pokémon via trade please?

11. passerby boy.

passerby boy. Totally a Dragon Master

Is it possible to get a HA Tyrunt through the Jaw Fossil in USUM?
    It'd be perfect for the move Head Smash. I've tried through the GTS but haven't any luck.

12. Sceptile Leaf Blade

Sceptile Leaf Blade Happy Minun

No, they'll always have their regular abilities

13. passerby boy.

passerby boy. Totally a Dragon Master

thanks! C:

14. OshyHikari

OshyHikari c l a r i t y

15. Mr.Munchlax

Mr.Munchlax Thunder Trainer

Out of curiosity, let's say I caught an Exeggcute in X & Y and then transferred it to USUM? If I evolved it, would it become a regular Exeggutor or an Alolan Exeggutor?

16. Team Volt Grunt

Team Volt Grunt Pokémon Collector

Unless it evolves in the ultra wormhole, it will evolve into alolan. Evolution depends on where it is, not where it came from.