1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokemon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon HELP THREAD

Discussion in 'Pokémon - Generation VII Discussion' started by Wulava, Nov 17, 2017.

1. janejane6178

janejane6178 XY over SM (ew) ANYDAY!!!! <3 (Anything actually)

He helped me in PM. thanks <3

2. Sceptile Leaf Blade

Sceptile Leaf Blade Nighttime Guardian

You can't no. You can also check the ribbons. Volcanion has only been released with events and they should all have ribbons, check if it matches any of the ones in the event dex.

3. Reinhardt

Reinhardt Well-Known Member

Does anyone know what the level limit is for traded Pokemon throughout US/UM's main story? When you clear the first Island Trail and get the Fightinium Z, Hala says it'll let you have traded Pokemon up to level 35, but none of the other Kahunas say anything like that in the rest of the story.

4. Ignition

Ignition Obliterated a god with the power of friendship

They’re on the Stamps on your Passport you get for beating the Kahunas:
    Hala’s: 35
    Olivia’s:50
    Nanu’s:65
    Hapu’s:80

5. Room

Room New Member

What would be the best location to post about Pokémon Bank? I’ve been having connection issues and it seems like I’m not the only one - I found a thread on GFAQs earlier this morning.

6. Commander L. Halsti

Commander L. Halsti Toxin Squad Cmdr.

Is the first challenger after doing a rematch E4 run always Hau?

7. Ignition

Ignition Obliterated a god with the power of friendship

Yes

PokeMon2.0 likes this.
  8. poe_keeper

poe_keeper Member

I found the Trade thread.

poekeeper

Last edited: Nov 19, 2019
  9. Mr.Munchlax

Mr.Munchlax Thunder Trainer

How do you get the code for the special global link Munna? I’m looking at the global link on my phone but I can’t find anything remotely related to it

10. Sceptile Leaf Blade

Sceptile Leaf Blade Nighttime Guardian

You have to be logged in with a qualified game first, otherwise you can't get a code. Qualified games are Alola games that were registered at the Pokémon Global Link before the event was announced.