1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokemon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon HELP THREAD

Discussion in 'Pokémon - Generation VII Discussion' started by Wulava, Nov 17, 2017.

1. Team Volt Grunt

Team Volt Grunt Pokémon Collector

This is how I got all of the hat Pikachu back when they gave them all out, but you could only get one per game.

2. G4Pokefan

G4Pokefan THE AURA IS WITH ME

I quickly lost interest in the current games so I actually went back to playing USUM. Crazy thing is I had lost interest in these games a couple years back. Didn't even make it to the first trial before i quit in 2018. Hadn't even did most of the post game in S/M. Now i'm playing them all frequently now. Might as well before Nintendo plans to shut down the online services for the 3DS.

But I've noticed while Wonder Trading that i'm getting quite a handful of priced LV1 Pokemon from Japan. And I'm mostly getting trades from there too! I guess that means alot of people here in the U.S stopped playing the Gen 7 games altogether.