1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokemon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon HELP THREAD

Discussion in 'Pokémon - Generation VII Discussion' started by Wulava, Nov 17, 2017.

1. Team Volt Grunt

Team Volt Grunt Pokémon Collector

This is how I got all of the hat Pikachu back when they gave them all out, but you could only get one per game.

2. G4Pokefan

G4Pokefan THE AURA IS WITH ME

I quickly lost interest in the current games so I actually went back to playing USUM. Crazy thing is I had lost interest in these games a couple years back. Didn't even make it to the first trial before i quit in 2018. Hadn't even did most of the post game in S/M. Now i'm playing them all frequently now. Might as well before Nintendo plans to shut down the online services for the 3DS.

But I've noticed while Wonder Trading that i'm getting quite a handful of priced LV1 Pokemon from Japan. And I'm mostly getting trades from there too! I guess that means alot of people here in the U.S stopped playing the Gen 7 games altogether.

3. OshyHikari

OshyHikari c l a r i t y

Those Japanese players really do know how to breed good Pokemon. I remember getting so many good trades off those players on Wonder Trade, with stuff like Apricorn Balls, Hidden Abilities, perfect IVs and/or competitive-level movesets. Some of those Pokemon that I enjoyed training were a Ribombee and Alolan Ninetales that I got in Love Balls, and a Moon Ball Vaporeon.

4. G4Pokefan

G4Pokefan THE AURA IS WITH ME

Yes. I'm definitely taking the time and advantage to play these games before they shut down the online functions! They already shut down the Global Link for Sun/Moon. So i can't waste anymore time!

5. -Vulpix-

-Vulpix- Cynder Kiryah

Not sure whether or not to ask this here or not, but curious as to whether or not anybody here has had the option to renew Pokemon Bank pop up yet? I got 8 days left on the trial but no option to renew it yet hoping to be able to renew it since I was planning on transfering Pokemon later this year rather then right now.

6. Team Volt Grunt

I think there's an option to renew right at the main menu

7. -Vulpix-

-Vulpix- Cynder Kiryah

Haven't had the option come up yet usually does within a week or two before but not this time yet, unless it won't show up until the trial is over with.

8. Team Volt Grunt

My guess is the free trial period (which has 3 days left) has something to do with it. We'll likely have the ability to see how much time our subscriptions have left and have the option to renew/purchase a subscription after the trial period ends.

9. JustAStatistic

JustAStatistic Casual Trainer

So I recently scanned the QR code for Magearna and it gave the little blurb about going to collect it from the antique shop in that one mall. But I'm not seeing the event person where he's supposed to be. Am I missing something?

10. jojuice41

jojuice41 I got the juice now.

Hey all,

Been a while since I’ve been on Serebii! I recently picked up UM as I’d never played through the Alola games before. Is there where I would post about possibly trading for a Jangmo-o? I’d love to play through the game with one and wanted to ask as it seems you don’t get the opportunity to catch one until much later in the game. If this is the wrong place to post this question let me know! Thanks!

11. Nutter t.KK

Nutter t.KK can Mega Evolve!

We have a forum set up for trading. https://forums.serebii.net/forums/7th-gen-wi-fi-center.312/

I'd also think about which of your Pokémon you are free to let go.

(Also there is GTS trading, which you will unlock at the same time you unlock trading itself).

12. Bianfa793

Bianfa793 Member

I can help you out! Just need to get some trade evolutions DM me if you are interested!

13. Major Doomsday

Major Doomsday New Member

Hey can anyone help me out with a good rockruff with the ability Own Tempo please, I can trade from ultra moon or Pokemon home if any one has any laying around...

14. Lord Godwin

Lord Godwin The Lord of Darkness

Was it evsr stated how tall is Guardian of Alola Mode for the Guardian Deities?
    Hiw would you scale it versus other Pokemon?
    Is it in Ultra Necrozma range or closes to Gigantamax Pokemon?

Any thoughts/ideas?