• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon HELP THREAD

Pokefan_1987

Just another pokemon player.
i'm new to this game and i've heard totem togedemaru's is difficult because of spiky shield, iron barbs and skarmory who has stealth rock.

Any recommendations to make this less painful for a litten players. can any moves drain totem togedemaru's PP (power points) for moves? or ground moves that can bypass spiky shield?

Ignition

Infernape Stan
i'm new to this game and i've heard totem togedemaru's is difficult because of spiky shield, iron barbs and skarmory who has stealth rock.

Any recommendations to make this less painful for a litten players. can any moves drain totem togedemaru's PP (power points) for moves? or ground moves that can bypass spiky shield?
You could have an Incineroar by this point (I think I did) and teach it Fire Pledge in Hau’oli City to ignore Spiky Shield and Iron Barbs since it’s a special move. As for Ground moves that ignore Spiky Shield, there aren’t any besides Tectonic Rage (which you can’t get right now) and Max Moves (which don’t exist yet). A good Pokémon to use for this fight is Palossand since it’s a special attacker that can ignore Skarmory’s high Defense and is immune to all of Dedenne’s offensives moves. After that you’ll just need to predict what move Togedemaru will use and it should be a relatively easy win

Pokefan_1987

Looks like i got some decent RNG in my favor on my first try. Dedenne never appeared since i didn't defeat Skarmory first.

Turn 1: Torracat used Fire Pledge, Togedemaru used Spiky Shield as expected and Skarmory put up Stealth Rock.

Turn 2: I decided to attack Skarmory with Fire Pledge to weaken it to not trigger Togedemarus shield so Togedemaru used Zing Zap. Skarmory used Metal Wing.

Turn 3: Z-Move Fire Pledge and Togedemaru was KO'ed as a result, Skarmory used Metal Wing.

Turn 4: Skarmory was hit by Fire Pledge and KO'ed.

And to top it all Torracat turned into Incineroar after the fight.

Pokefan_1987

Sorry for the doublepost but im in stuck. I got 2 pichus and was levelling them with rotom friendship against a wild blissey and chansey in sos battle.
Unfortunately the Electro Ball during the fight, they evolved at 25 after the fight and after hastily finishing the Alolan Raichu evolution it seems the the Move Reminder see the pikachu's moves for Alolan Raichu. how do i fix this for him.

The second pikachu is reserved for Kanto Raichu evolution i'm going to get in the wormholes.

Xionea

Half a centaur
Can't really find a good place for this question, but this seems like the best spot.

Can I take a Pokemon from USUM, put them in Pokemon Bank, and then take them out in ORAS or XY, assuming that the Pokemon, moveset, and any other conditions fit into the previous game?

Sceptile Leaf Blade

Nighttime Guardian
Can't really find a good place for this question, but this seems like the best spot.

Can I take a Pokemon from USUM, put them in Pokemon Bank, and then take them out in ORAS or XY, assuming that the Pokemon, moveset, and any other conditions fit into the previous game?
No, once a Pokémon has been in any Alola game it can't go back to gen 6

DarkAssasen

Dragon Tamer
I can't really find a good thread for this so this is the best one I can do so sorry in advance.

Does anyone have a Kartana and Buzzwole they could touch trade me? I just need them to complete my Moon dex and maybe trade for them later via the GTS. Please if anyone can help me out it would be much appreciated, again I don't want to keep them, just need to touch trade them for my dex. Please PM me if you can help!

Pokefan_1987

That's the problem with exclusives. Even getting a portal with a ultra beast is so random. Not enough people catching and distributing ultra beasts either and instead you end up seeing rows of cloned trades on GTS with unfair requirements like very high levels, mythicals or the trade is blocked by the faulty system.

AdventureSnivy has legions of shiny clones you can't actually trade with even if you had a snivy and anyone asking for cheap pokemon like Zubat are red flags that you can't do the trade.