• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon HELP THREAD

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
Does anyone have advice on how to beat Lurantis?

I did Lurantis in a somewhat similar fashion as to how I suggested for you to beat Araquinid. I raised Hawlucha to Level 33, taught it Bounce, and then one-shot it with Supersonic Skystrike.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Hey guys, I'm a little confused on how to get Dusk Lycanroc's z crystal, the site says that you get it with Rockruff but my Rockruff was holding a Focus Band. Do I need to learn Stone Edge first and then I get it in game somehow??

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
Hey guys, I'm a little confused on how to get Dusk Lycanroc's z crystal, the site says that you get it with Rockruff but my Rockruff was holding a Focus Band. Do I need to learn Stone Edge first and then I get it in game somehow??

Hau gives you the Lycinium Z after the battle in Malie City in Ula'ula Island.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

pokedexfiller

Unova Trainer
Does anyone know how/when Dusk Lycanroc learns accelerock? I figured it would upon evolution, but it didn't.

Sceptile Leaf Blade

Nighttime Guardian
Am I doing something wrong in Festival Plaza? I'm already rank 42 and I still can't change the music. I also seem to get triple the FC from interacting with guests compared to Sun.

Last edited:

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
Am I doing something wrong in Festival Plaza? I'm already rank 42 and I still can't change the music. I also seem to get triple the FC from interacting with guests compared to Sun.

" When you hit Level 40 in the Festival Plaza and have beaten the league, you'll gain the ability to change the music that plays while you're playing in the Festival Plaza. This is done by speaking to the construction worker in the building of Festival Plaza. "

Have you beaten the game yet ? If not that should explain it.
Idk if you did.. ehh no clue whats going on sorry.

Sceptile Leaf Blade

Nighttime Guardian
" When you hit Level 40 in the Festival Plaza and have beaten the league, you'll gain the ability to change the music that plays while you're playing in the Festival Plaza. This is done by speaking to the construction worker in the building of Festival Plaza. "

Have you beaten the game yet ? If not that should explain it.
Idk if you did.. ehh no clue whats going on sorry.

Nope, I'm just past Verdant Cavern now. That would be the answer I guess.

Satoshi & Touko

Yeah, that's a thing now with interaction with Plaza guests. On one hand I like it because I relied heavily on bouncy houses and battle tables to EV train at the start of the game. On the other, it's kind of annoying because having a 999 Plaza rank won't be so special anymore because it's so much easier to accomplish. I'll be there in less than 3 months. Already at 95.

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
My Rockruff won’t evolve, I’m on ultra moon and waited till 5pm to evolve it but it’s not working. Do I need to do it at 5pm in real life or am I meant to do it at 5pm game time which would be 5am in real life?

I thought the requirements were lvl25 and 5pm-5:59pm

Satoshi & Touko

My Rockruff won’t evolve, I’m on ultra moon and waited till 5pm to evolve it but it’s not working. Do I need to do it at 5pm in real life or am I meant to do it at 5pm game time which would be 5am in real life?

I asked a similar question a while ago and never got a response. But after seeing your post, I think my question is answered.

Since in Ultra Moon, the ingame time is set 12 hours apart from normal, I reckon that means you and I have to evolve out Rockruff at 5-5:59am instead of pm.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!

It is, but remember Moon's clock is reversed (you'll need to either do it at 5-5:59 am, or go to the Reverse World)

Miniduffa

Fire Lover
Regarding the girlish battle style.

And still, after getting to the final trial, I can't fight Lana in her home.

R_N

Guess this can go here? We dont really have bank-specific forums.

So anyway, I have the latest update for Bank and I updated Transporter as well (had the prompt and everything) but it isn't seeing my Silver version at all. No other updates are queuing for it and even checking for available updates in the eshop isn't revealing anything.
Is there something I'm missing here?

Miniduffa

Fire Lover
Guess this can go here? We dont really have bank-specific forums.

So anyway, I have the latest update for Bank and I updated Transporter as well (had the prompt and everything) but it isn't seeing my Silver version at all. No other updates are queuing for it and even checking for available updates in the eshop isn't revealing anything.
Is there something I'm missing here?

This happened to me as well. I just uninstalled the Poke Transporter and re-downloaded it. Since then, it's worked fine with all of the VC games. :)

R_N

This happened to me as well. I just uninstalled the Poke Transporter and re-downloaded it. Since then, it's worked fine with all of the VC games. :)

come to think of it, i never updated it for the gen 1 games aaaand..checking the manual reveals not even a mention of the gen 2 titles, bu the gen 1 titles are there.

Sure enough redownloading fixed it up. thanks