• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon HELP THREAD

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
It is, but remember Moon's clock is reversed (you'll need to either do it at 5-5:59 am, or go to the Reverse World)

I’ll be waiting for the Reverse world then, fat chance of me getting up at 5am haha. Thanks for answering the question though!

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
Regarding the girlish battle style.

And still, after getting to the final trial, I can't fight Lana in her home.

It's not only Lana that I can't find to battle, I can't find any of the Trial captains that unlock the battle poses after you beat them. Is there really no one on this site who has figured out yet why this is so?

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Regarding the girlish battle style.

And still, after getting to the final trial, I can't fight Lana in her home.

Did you beat her twin sisters first?

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
I visited the sisters and they didn't challenge me.

Huh, thought it would be similar to SM.

Maybe you have to clear all the trials first? I'm not even close to finishing the game.

I Pink Elephant

Shiny Hunter
Random question, if I go into a Ultra Warphole and find a Legendary, could I exit and then find it again at another date? (If I have not caught the Legendary, mind)

On a similar question, can you hunt multiple Ultra Beasts? I heard that you find them alot...

Sorry for the silly questions, just want top be sure before I start shiny hunting!

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
Random question, if I go into a Ultra Warphole and find a Legendary, could I exit and then find it again at another date? (If I have not caught the Legendary, mind)

On a similar question, can you hunt multiple Ultra Beasts? I heard that you find them alot...

Sorry for the silly questions, just want top be sure before I start shiny hunting!

If you leave a wormhole with a legendary, that legendary can show up later.

You can get multiples of the Ultra Beasts from SM.

Sara Hysaro

Will Rotom ever stop giving me advice I didn't ask for after practically every battle and interaction with the menu? It's not getting in the way of gameplay, but it's a bit...excessive.

nel3

Crimson Dragon
No he will not as far as I can tell.

its a shame they didnt put an "off" button for rotom dex. can you atleast tick it off if you completely ignore it?

Miniduffa

Fire Lover
Huh, thought it would be similar to SM.

Maybe you have to clear all the trials first? I'm not even close to finishing the game.

I'm now at the League and it still doesn't happen. I'm not sure what else to try.

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
I'm now at the League and it still doesn't happen. I'm not sure what else to try.

I have fought the sisters and Lana and I would assume the battles are post-game only judging by their levels.

I just found a video on YouTube showing how to get it. You, Endless, are right. The battle against Lana and her sisters is locked until after the main story!

Xenomata

MS Paint Sableye
Is it possible to evolve Pikachu, Cubone, and Execcute into their normal forms instead of their Alolan forms in US/UM somehow?

I can't find anything stating such, and each pokemons page continues to list each evolution into the normal form as "Not Possible in Sun and Moon" with a little image of a blue warphole or something.

BCVM22

The blue warp hole indicates Ultra Space - Pokémon with a single base form but Kantonian and Alolan evolutions can be evolved to the Kantonian evolution by evolving the Pokémon in an Ultra Wormhole land.

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
Is it possible to evolve Pikachu, Cubone, and Execcute into their normal forms instead of their Alolan forms in US/UM somehow?

I can't find anything stating such, and each pokemons page continues to list each evolution into the normal form as "Not Possible in Sun and Moon" with a little image of a blue warphole or something.

Yes in Ultra space.

Xenomata

MS Paint Sableye
Yes in Ultra space.

The blue warp hole indicates Ultra Space - Pokémon with a single base form but Kantonian and Alolan evolutions can be evolved to the Kantonian evolution by evolving the Pokémon in an Ultra Wormhole land.

...not sure if that technically counts as changing the evolution method (level up/use an item in a specific area), or adding a semi-tedious step to the process.

Still, that's a relief, thanks.

BCVM22

Once you gain access to Ultra Space and the Ultra Wormhole realms, they're relatively easy to get to, as the game does not care which Ultra Space land you use - it's no different than having to level up or use an item in a geographic feature or next to one of the elemental rocks.