• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon HELP THREAD

Zipper4242

Bewear is the most powerful being in the universe.
Is there any way of getting a specific legendary or are they up to chance (I know that certain legendaries are only in certain colored wormholes, etc)? Also, is there a way of upping legendary chances in double rainbow wormholes besides going further?

I've literally spent hours trying to get Mewtwo for RR and I can't get one...

THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR (always) FANTASTIC ADVICE!!!!

nel3

Crimson Dragon
i just got ultra moon a few hours ago. i have yet to put in any DS system atm as im still not done with the Sun game i have. i have 2 good DS systems: new 3dsXL and a red (old) 2ds. i plan to put the UM game in the old 2ds. it takes 3 seconds on start/boot up with my OR game on that 2ds between each of the 4 screens before i can actually continue the save file. how much lag can i expect if i run UM on the 2ds?

i still need to breed some good/decent pkmn on my Sun file to send over to the UM file. just how far do i need to get in UM to get acces to festival plaza? i want to transfer some Sun eggs to hatch in UM for my play thru.

will rotom dex continue to try ask questions if i completely ignore it? id atleast want to see the map without having to interact with that annoying rotom.

Last edited:

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
i just got ultra moon a few hours ago. i have yet to put in any DS system atm as im still not done with the Sun game i have. i have 2 good DS systems: new 3dsXL and a red (old) 2ds. i plan to put the UM game in the old 2ds. it takes 3 seconds on start/boot up with my OR game on that 2ds between each of the 4 screens before i can actually continue the save file. how much lag can i expect if i run UM on the 2ds?

i still need to breed some good/decent pkmn on my Sun file to send over to the UM file. just how far do i need to get in UM to get acces to festival plaza? i want to transfer some Sun eggs to hatch in UM for my play thru.

will rotom dex continue to try ask questions if i completely ignore it? id atleast want to see the map without having to interact with that annoying rotom.

Festival Plaza is unlocked when you reach the first Pokemon Center.

As for Rotom, I think it's not quite as talkative if you don't become close friends with it.

nel3

Crimson Dragon
Festival Plaza is unlocked when you reach the first Pokemon Center.

As for Rotom, I think it's not quite as talkative if you don't become close friends with it.

thank you for the reply, thats good to hear i can bring Ralts and Trapinch over asap. my only problem is i cant get a perfect daycare pairing when i got a magicarp method lock on it. i'll make do with the RNG gods and do what i can. i want try try a mild challenge if the game can ever be called challenging by playing in French rather than ENG. i need to fix some gen7 pkmn with move tutors BC a certain GF decided to leave them out all together in sun/moon...... how many routes do i need to go thru to reach the first PKMN center? im guessing its right before the trainer school challenge?

that will do just fine, i look forward do seeing it sad/depressed. he's annoying in sun as it is and its not any better from what i read in USUM. i might miss out on the roto lotto but the depressed look will be worth it.

btw do you see the Sun characters in the custom/non default clothes? i see yours as a default here in sun.

Last edited:

Satoshi & Touko

thank you for the reply, thats good to hear i can bring Ralts and Trapinch over asap. my only problem is i cant get a perfect daycare pairing when i got a magicarp method lock on it. i'll make do with the RNG gods and do what i can. i want try try a mild challenge if the game can ever be called challenging by playing in French rather than ENG. i need to fix some gen7 pkmn with move tutors BC a certain GF decided to leave them out all together in sun/moon...... how many routes do i need to go thru to reach the first PKMN center? im guessing its right before the trainer school challenge?

that will do just fine, i look forward do seeing it sad/depressed. he's annoying in sun as it is and its not any better from what i read in USUM. i might miss out on the roto lotto but the depressed look will be worth it.

btw do you see the Sun characters in the custom/non default clothes? i see yours as a default here in sun.

Right before the trainer's school challenge, correct.

And yep. I tested it out by putting my Sun copy in another 3DS. My UM character appears as a base SM character in my Sun version. Probably because USUM has customization options not available in SM.

nel3

Crimson Dragon
Right before the trainer's school challenge, correct.

And yep. I tested it out by putting my Sun copy in another 3DS. My UM character appears as a base SM character in my Sun version. Probably because USUM has customization options not available in SM.

thanks, does the clothing option on your Sun copy show in your USUM ? i remember i can see the customization on my X profile on my OR file.

Satoshi & Touko

thanks, does the clothing option on your Sun copy show in your USUM ? i remember i can see the customization on my X profile on my OR file.

Yes. Your character is on my VIP list in UM and she appears as customized. I also managed to get my Sun character on there, looking as adorable as ever. <3

Second night in a row I haven’t been able to activate the event to get the Mimikium Z. Anyone know what might be wrong?

How far are you in the story? I'm seeing some people say the event is postgame only. And others say you have to finish the third Island.

future.newyorker

Yes. Your character is on my VIP list in UM and she appears as customized. I also managed to get my Sun character on there, looking as adorable as ever. <3

How far are you in the story? I'm seeing some people say the event is postgame only. And others say you have to finish the third Island.

The main site says you just have to clear Acerola’s Trial, and I have. I’m on my way to Po town.

nel3

Crimson Dragon

thank you, i figured that would be the case.

Magical Pokemon

I love Care Bears!
Could anyone help me fill up my Pokemon Ultra Sun Pokedex. I'm only missing 85 pokemon. My pokedex is 77% complete.

Magical Pokemon

I love Care Bears!
What pokemon do you need?

Litten and Torracat, Popplio, Brionne, Primarina, Blissey, Munchlax, Snorlax, Slowbro, Alakazam, Magneton, Mr. Mime, Honchkrow, Noivern, Florges, and others.

Bation Bob

"The Rock"
Does anyone know the location of the trainer that keeps track of how many route leaders you've defeated? I can't seem to find them.

DanielS

Do you get the gen 1 mega stones by defeating red only or can you pick blue and still receive them? I messed up and picked blue in sun as I find blue the tougher opponent so I missed on getting the stones...and just to clarify its the first encounter when you choose who you want to battle correct? and not actually participate in the battle tree