• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon HELP THREAD

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
This thread is for any QUESTIONS & ANSWERS regarding the games.

Your questions may not be answered immediately, so please be patient.

For questions about the game, I suggest visiting the dedicated Pokemon USUM section on the main site.

For Wi-Fi trade-related help such as evolving Pokemon, Festival Plaza Shop exchange, shinies, event Pokemon, Pokerus, etc, please visit the Gen 7 Trade Forum.

Do not repost your question until after a significant amount of time has passed.

Forum rules apply.

cadwe

well i just spent a few hours trying different combinations of "playing around" with the pokemon that you can interact with. Is there any combination that make something? I tried with the route 1 rockruff and the pikas in the pikachu heaven

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
well i just spent a few hours trying different combinations of "playing around" with the pokemon that you can interact with. Is there any combination that make something? I tried with the route 1 rockruff and the pikas in the pikachu heaven

I know that the Pikachu is supposed to give you a Z Crystal if you talk to it with a Cap Pikachu in your party.

Requiem Aeternam

Dance like an eggplant!
Are some hair colours and styles still locked to the postgame?

Since we can catch Zygarde now, is it possible to have all forms in non-standard PokeBalls or just the original?

Last edited:

cadwe

I know that the Pikachu is supposed to give you a Z Crystal if you talk to it with a Cap Pikachu in your party.

That is the one on the right, not the one you can play around (i say play around since my game is in french and i do not knowthe options they give in english)

DanielS

Where exactly do we get aerodactyl /old Amber I know it's on poni ispand but don't know the exact location

cadwe

Where exactly do we get aerodactyl /old Amber I know it's on poni ispand but don't know the exact location

the main village, bottom left boat

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
Are some hair colours and styles still locked to the postgame?

Since we can catch Zygarde now, is it possible to have all forms in non-standard PokeBalls or just the original?

I believe the only hairstyles and colors locked until postgame are the high pigtails and the White and Wine Red colors, respectively, just like in Sun and Moon.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I know Gold & Silver don’t work for Pokétranporter yet, but are US/UM currently compatible with Pokémon Bank?

Last edited:

cadwe

I know Gold & Silver don’t work for Pokétranporter yet, but are US/UM currently compatible with Pokémon Bank?

No. latest rumors are end of the month

shadowF

Anyone know if Guzma is in the Battle tree for Ultra Sun? As well all the exclusives for the Battle tree?

nel3

Crimson Dragon
I believe the only hairstyles and colors locked until postgame are the high pigtails and the White and Wine Red colors, respectively, just like in Sun and Moon.

well hopefully there will be a new option added, i was hoping that they'd add 1 new color/style at minimum.

are the version exclusive colors the same as SM?

Last edited:

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
well hopefully there will be a new option added, i was hoping that they'd add 1 new color/style at minimum.

are the version exclusive colors the same as SM?

There are two new hairstyle options. There's the default one which is new and there's the new "flipped-out bob". I don't think there's any new colors though.

And yes, colors are version exclusive the way they were in SM.

nel3

Crimson Dragon
There are two new hairstyle options. There's the default one which is new and there's the new "flipped-out bob". I don't think there's any new colors though.

And yes, colors are version exclusive the way they were in SM.

LOL i forgot about flipped out bob, that one looks nice IMO. we'll see soon enough with the colors but its a let down at best.

maybe UM would be an option if i get it. i got sun and did miss having the moon colors on the pallet. i still cant get a new game for a while. i want to max out my berries and plaza level in sun and its not easy to focus on 2 gen7 games at a time. if the new clothing items are cool enough then yes to UM.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Is Poipole given to you immediately after defeating Necrozma in the main story, or is it a post-game exclusive & you can only get it after becoming the champion?

Last edited:

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
Is Poipole given to you immediately after defeating Necrozma in the main story, or is it a post-game exclusive & you can only get it after becoming the champion?

You can get it immediately after defeating Necrozma.

ArtyAnton

Does US/UM have a National Pokedex unlike S/M? Also when do you encounter the passed legendary Pokemon? I'm planning to try and get the shiny versions so any tips would be useful. Thanks

BCVM22

No National Dex. Past Legendaries don't come about until much, much later in the game.