• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon HELP THREAD

jolteonjak

*swoons for Noland*
Is there any plan in effect with this latest Global Mission to trade something common like there was with B2W2 to increase Join Avenue visitors?

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Is there any plan in effect with this latest Global Mission to trade something common like there was with B2W2 to increase Join Avenue visitors?

I don't think there's any intention in USUM so far to increase visitors in Festival Plaza just like the Magnemite Chain in B2W2. I think that the majority of the participants would be aiming for the combined goal anyway.

Levant5588

Anyone has the Dusk Rockruff? It can be bred and I'm looking for it because Hurricane Maria delayed everything here in Puerto Rico and I missed the opportunity.

Trainer Frankie

Nostalgia.
Anyone has the Dusk Rockruff? It can be bred and I'm looking for it because Hurricane Maria delayed everything here in Puerto Rico and I missed the opportunity.
You might have better luck posting in the trade forums, but I understand they can be confusing and not helpful even for users who have been here for years. But if still need help you can leave a visitor message on my profile and let me know and maybe I can help find someone who has leftover dusk rockruff.

DanielS

Sorry if it's in the wrong thread but has anyone gotten the codes for regigigas and heatran? I signed up but never got them was there something else I was supposed to do

BCVM22

No one's gotten them yet. The newsletter hasn't gone out yet.

When it does go out, you'll be able to tell. Look for these signs:

• It will show up in your inbox
  • The main site here will report on it, and possibly even report the serial code, if it's a universal code
  • You'll see people here discussing it
  • Many of these people will seemingly never have received an e-mail before, and will ask "how do I receive e-mails? Do I need a special code? What's my e-mail address?"

That fourth item will happen regardless, but keep an eye out for the other three.

kinvara

pokemon legend
can some one plz explain to me how i get my incineroar thats my starter i chose in my games from poke bank with its HA i dont have a active sub on there just the free version i put him in my party went into bank but got nothing so plz explain what i need to do thanks for reading this and any help

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
can some one plz explain to me how i get my incineroar thats my starter i chose in my games from poke bank with its HA i dont have a active sub on there just the free version i put him in my party went into bank but got nothing so plz explain what i need to do thanks for reading this and any help

I think you'll have to have an active subscription before you receive the HA starters for your game.

Once you've done so, then select 'Use Pokémon Bank' with the game you want to get the HA starters in and from then you should have received the event, save and disconnect from the Internet by going back to the Bank menu and going back to your game. In your game, go to a Pokémon Center and a man in the blue and yellow shirt should appear. Leave room in your party to obtain these Pokémon and you're done.

Last edited:

BCVM22

The Hidden Ability starters are separate Pokémon - putting your Incineroar in Bank does not switch its ability.

You need a paid Bank subscription, and then the Pokémon are given to you in Bank, transferred to the game in use, and delivered at any Pokémon Center, as with any other event.

Sceptile Leaf Blade

Nighttime Guardian
I'm sure this has been asked before, but is it possible to transfer up the generations from 4 to 7?

You should be able to. There are even some 3rd gen pokémon still around today. I'm not exactly sure how to, but I think you can google that. You probably have to transfer to gen 5 first.

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
You should be able to. There are even some 3rd gen pokémon still around today. I'm not exactly sure how to, but I think you can google that. You probably have to transfer to gen 5 first.

Not to sound like I'm doubting you, but are you sure you're not mistakenly referring to Pokemon transferred from ORAS?

BCVM22

I'm sure this has been asked before, but is it possible to transfer up the generations from 4 to 7?

Yes, but you'll need two DS/3DS systems and a paid Pokémon Bank subscription.

Generation IV to V has to go through Poké Transfer.
Generation V to VI and Generation VI to VII can go through Pokémon Bank.

Sceptile Leaf Blade

Nighttime Guardian
Not to sound like I'm doubting you, but are you sure you're not mistakenly referring to Pokemon transferred from ORAS?

No, it's definitely 3rd gen when it has no pentagon symbol and 3rd gen only moves like Mimic on Sceptile. Fun strategy too, Mimic Sceptile next to Heliolisk in doubles to get Electrify on Sceptile, then mega evolve and be able to have Electrify on a Lightningrod pokémon, which is pretty cool as it shuts down any non-spread move that isn't a self-targetting move by a chosen opponent for a turn and gives you a Sp.Atk boost in the process. I think it's easier to get Lightningrod on Heliolisk instead with Entrainment Plusle but w/e. Or Mimic Shedinja to get Entrainment on it to then give Wonder Guard to other pokémon (like Burn-Up Arcanine).

Moana

Ocean Master
It won't show the thing you click on the site to actually enter the competition. Last time I had no problem with this.

Can someone give the the direct link?

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
It won't show the thing you click on the site to actually enter the competition. Last time I had no problem with this.

Can someone give the the direct link?

For desktop users, it's quite hard to find the link to the Online Competitions page. What I do is that I go on my profile for the game I use for the competition once I've logged in and from the scroll down menu, there is an option where Online Competitions should be there.

Moana

Ocean Master
For desktop users, it's quite hard to find the link to the Online Competitions page. What I do is that I go on my profile for the game I use for the competition once I've logged in and from the scroll down menu, there is an option where Online Competitions should be there.

Ahh I found it, thank you!

Moana

Ocean Master
I have another question. When I first played pokemon sun, I could go up to people in the festival plaza and get moon exclusive clothes. For some reason I don't remember how I started doing that. When I go up to people they just ask me questions.

I do NOT want tye dye shops or anything, I don't like them, and I already know how to get them.

Sceptile Leaf Blade

Nighttime Guardian
I have another question. When I first played pokemon sun, I could go up to people in the festival plaza and get moon exclusive clothes. For some reason I don't remember how I started doing that. When I go up to people they just ask me questions.

I do NOT want tye dye shops or anything, I don't like them, and I already know how to get them.

You need Festival Plaza rank 10 before you can ask other people for clothes. And if they have a red speech bubble you first have to answer their question before you can interact with them.