1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're currently having an issue where e-mails sent to gmail accounts are not going through and are bouncing back. We're currently working to resolve this matter and apologise for any inconvenience
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokemon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon Recent Happenings Thread

Discussion in 'Pokémon - Generation VII Discussion' started by Wulava, Nov 17, 2017.

1. Mega Altaria

Mega Altaria 4th anniversary of ORAS, 16th anniversary of RS

I evolved Type: Null into Silvally and I put Riolu into Isle Avue. I participated in the Single Battles at the Battle Tree in which I defeated the opponent Pokémon pretty easily due to my overlevelled Pokémon. Eventually I unlocked Super Single Battles.

2. silver_phoenix

silver_phoenix Fluffy Pokemon Trainer

I picked Litten as my starter and met Hau, Lilly, etc. Still at the beginning of the game.

3. Ariki

Ariki Well-Known Member

I went “shopping” today on the GTS and manaed to snag a Lunala, an Amaura, Stakataka, Celesteela, Pheromosa and a Gigalith.

Also managed to catch a Zapdos through the Ultra Warp Ride.

All in all, not a bad day’s worth of catching :)

4. Mega Altaria

I evolved two Pokémon today, Seel and Machop. I got Dewgong first then I got Machoke. I later deposited that Machoke onto the GTS for another Machoke so that as soon as I get one, it'll evolve straight into Machamp (hoping that it doesn't hold an Everstone). I ranked up to Rank 164 at the Festival Plaza and I finally got a lottery shop. I then got a Bottle Cap from that three-star Treasure Hunt. I also received both a Big Nugget and a Nugget on the same day at a Gold Rush, which I later replaced with that Treasure Hunt.

5. (P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N) AshXSerena = Canon

Just arrived in Malie City.

My Current Team is: Monferno (lvl 30), Prinplup (lvl 32), Raikou (lvl 32) Golurk (lvl 29). On rotation: Magneton (Lvl 32), Gliscor (lvl 29). I'm really not sure what to do with my team yet, but I would love a Ryhperior and Togekiss. But they seem hard to obtain in this game.

6. Mega Altaria

So I registered Cloyster, Octillery and Gigalith into the Pokédex. Then I used a Water Stone on Shellder, I levelled up Remoraid and I got a Boldore on the GTS. I later deposited a Happiny for a Mantyke because I forgot to trade for one. I have 277 Pokémon caught in the Alola Pokédex.

7. Zhydra

Zhydra Master of Chaos!

I Sos chained for an imposter Ditto just recently.

It's I.V's are outstanding all around and has impish nature, good for a battle if I run into a particular pokemon I want to mimic and good for breeding.

8. Mega Altaria

I so evolved a Bagon into a Shelgon and Chansey kept on becoming exhausted at Isle Avue so I tapped on her again. It's about 13 levels off from evolving into Salamence, which is going to take a while. I unfortunately didn't get to get to get Mantyke from the Festival Plaza, which I'll be hoping to do next time.

9. Nyter

Nyter Island Challenger

I already completed Pokemon Moon and Pokemon Ultra Sun. Now I am in the middle of Pokemon Sun, where currently...

I just completed Acerola's Island challenge trail. This was by far the toughest as Totem Mimikyu was always moving faster than my Pokemon even though I had Jolly, fully EV trained Rowlet (lvl 43), Passimian (lvl 40) and Togedemaru (lvl 40) along with a Bold fully EV trained Mareanie (lvl 40). Haunter and Gengar were easy to get rid of. I wonder what stats were exactly raised when Totem Mimikyu's aura flared.

10. Captain Jigglypuff

Captain Jigglypuff Leader of Jigglypuff

I defeated Lysander in RR Castle single handedly with Power Construct Zygarde. Yveltal took awhile to take out due to Oblivion Wing but Thousand Arrows took away half its health in one hit.

11. Mega Altaria

I evolved Shelgon into Salamence. I finally received that Mantyke from the GTS. I ranked up to Rank 166 at the Festival Plaza, getting a Big Dreams ★★★★★ as a reward and I got a PP Max from it. At some point I happened to get a Bottle Cap from a haunted house as well.

12. pokedigijedi

pokedigijedi Saiyan Jedi

Lets see here, just in time for Let's Go, I obtained all 400 Pokemon in the USUM Pokedex and got the Shiny Charm (I'm trying to get my hands on a shiny Abomasnow, and a shiny UB or two or more), I obtained Zeraora, and I finally got around to getting the top score on all surfing spots plus I got the Surfing Pikachu and evolved it into Alolan Raichu (I prefer classic Raichu's design but Aloan Raichu made the most sense both design wise and typing/strategy wise to me anyway).

My only regret about just now getting the Shiny Charm is I will most likely never own a shiny Mewtwo but oh well.

13. Mega Altaria

I evolved a couple of Pokémon today, with one of them being a Herdier that I evolved into a Stoutland. I bred Sylveon with Ditto so that I could get Eevee eggs, which I hatched seven into Eevee so that I could get the remaining Eeveelutions. I then got Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Umbreon, Leafeon and Glaceon. It was night in my game so I wasn't able to get Espeon.

14. Zhydra

Zhydra Master of Chaos!

Took two attempts today but I got my sheer force Bagon.

The first one broke due to a shiny bagon. (Naughty nature so I can make that into a mixed attacker.) The second one was a male with VERY usable I.V's

15. Mega Altaria

Got Espeon today so I have all the Eeveelutions registered in the Pokédex. It wasn't too hard to get all the Eeveelutions anyway. I later on evolved a Mareep into Flaaffy and then into Ampharos. I now have 291 Pokémon registered as caught in the Alola Pokédex.

16. Pokemon Power

Pokemon Power Well-Known Member

I've been trying to complete Ultra Moon since launch day, and I want to finish the main story before Let's Go, Pikachu and Eevee releases, but I'm stuck on the first rival battle with Hau on Ula'ula Island! I chose Popplio, so he has Torracat and Leafeon, they aren't so tough. But I have to say, his Alolan Raichu is unnecessarily overpowered. It's Psychic attack is too strong!!
    EDIT: Well, I finally did it! I used a bunch of healing items until Alolan Raichu was unable to use Psychic anymore. Now I can move on with the story!

Last edited: Oct 30, 2018
  17. Mega Altaria

So I evolved a couple of Pokémon for the Pokédex, including Morelull into Shiinotic, Paras into Parasect, Mudbray into Mudsdale and fully evolving Poliwag into Poliwrath. I later on received an Adamant Totem Lurantis from Samson Oak. I ranked up to Rank 167 at the Festival Plaza but I received a Pearl from declining a two-star haunted house. I later on received the Wonder Cards for the Hidden Ability Alola starters upon reactivating Pokémon Bank.

18. Storm the Lycanroc

Storm the Lycanroc Well-Known Member

Today I stopped by GameStop to pickup some cards for the Zeraora event. Once I got home I downloaded it to Ultra Sun and battled a few wild Pokemon.

19. Mega Altaria

I transferred a whole bunch of Pokémon from Sun to Ultra Sun through Pokémon Bank, including Legendaries and Ultra Beasts. And I have started trading away trade evolutions for more trade evolutions. After evolving a number of Pokémon, I have 358 Pokémon registered as caught in the Alola Pokédex. Festival Plaza ranked up to Rank 188 and I declined a Johto Tent ★★★. Now I have a Magmortar deposited in the GTS for an Electivire.

20. jty5

jty5 New Member

Here I got two not used codes for the Zeraora event. First two people get to use them. Here they are:

A892JYN5JE67RR6D

A892JXRWN7YDSXUR

Your Welcome.