1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're currently having an issue where e-mails sent to gmail accounts are not going through and are bouncing back. We're currently working to resolve this matter and apologise for any inconvenience
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokemon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon Recent Happenings Thread

Discussion in 'Pokémon - Generation VII Discussion' started by Wulava, Nov 17, 2017.

1. SubtleVVeirdoh

SubtleVVeirdoh Unova Enthusiast

Since I haven’t finished UM yet, I decided to start a new file a several days ago. To keep this initial post short; as of last night I finished my Akala Grand Trial, though I have not made it to the Resort and talked with the Aether member.

Team:
    • Bonsai Bebé (Sudowooodo)
    • VVavé (Lanturn)
    • White Haze (Masquerain)
    • GS Cookies2 (Mawile)
    • Haunted (Dhelmise)
    Haven’t decided on a last member. Atm I’m between a Nidoqueen, Skrelp, or any Pokémon I have yet to use in a core game...oh the choices :(

Edit: I fell asleep while playing and hadn’t saved at any point after my grand trial soooo I’ll be doing that after work, today.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2018
  2. Drummerdude

Drummerdude Well-Known Member

I did my best to skip every trainer on Route 2 and quickly headed to the Trial site where I successfully completed the trial using Litten. As I was leaving Verdant Cavern I captured my official second team member, Alolan Diglett. You know it's funny at this point the first time I played Ultra Sun I had four team members. Anyway Professor Kukui wanted me to go to Route 3 to look for Lillie but I chose to backtrack and train up Diglett a bit. Man does this thing faint easily. Once I had defeated the trainers I skipped I headed to Route 3 where I eventually found Lillie and Nebby had run away or something. I chased after Nebby into a cave and took a break.

[​IMG] Lv17
    [​IMG] Lv14

I really like Litten's design but am not a fan of Torracat's honestly. I think it is the orange coloring vs the red coloring. Which is odd since Orange is my favorite color.

3. RedJirachi

RedJirachi Veteran member

I have managed to defeat Rainbow Rocket. Ghetsis wasn't as hard as I thought he would be. Giovanni was, as even after exhausting my Max Revives I only won with Primarina barely holding on against Mega Mewtwo X. Now I will continue shiny hunting for Ultra Wormhole legends. My team consists of Primarina, Vikavolt, Salazzle, Scrafty, Nebby the Solgaleo, shiny Abomasnow(not intentional, I was looking for an Abomasnow and it turned out shiny)

4. Drummerdude

Drummerdude Well-Known Member

After saving Nebby and defeating Hau I headed back to Iki Town and challenged Hala to a battle. Diglett wasn't much help this fight but the Pikipek I had in my party sure came in handy. After winning and gaining the ability to ride on Tauros I re-explored Melemele Island before Mantine Surfing to Akala Island. I did my best to hurry through to the second trial which I only managed to win thanks to Trumbeak. After completing the trial I caught my third team member, a Morelull! I ran through Route's 6 and 7 and completed the third trial thanks to my newly evolved Dugtrio. I managed to skip the trainers on Route 8 so I could catch my fourth team member, a Wimpod! I defeated the trainers of Route 8, evolved Morelull, and took a break.

[​IMG] Lv28
    [​IMG] Lv27
    [​IMG] Lv25
    [​IMG] Lv22

5. shoz999

shoz999 Do you play competitive bro?

Decided to finally EV-train the last of my Pokemon teams. Soon I will have 18 fully EV-trained teams... some of which I think may be outdated buuut... I'm kind of too lazy to check the math lol.

Other than that, after the EV-training. I'm going to check if GameFreak has finally fixed that glitch that falsely checks any cross-gen Pokemon from the Gen 2 VC games as illegal. Getting... a little annoyed that I can't use my Mismagius from my adventures heheheheh.