1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokemon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon Recent Happenings Thread

Discussion in 'Pokémon - Generation VII Discussion' started by Wulava, Nov 17, 2017.

1. Ashscot

Ashscot Active Member

Got up to a 50 win streak (and counting hopefully) in the Super Double Battles in the Battle Tree. This is the furthest I've ever gotten, with 20 or so being my best before. I think I found a team that works with Serperior, Mega-Lopunny, Arcanine, and Milotic.

MockingJ and WishIhadaManafi5 like this.
  2. nel3

nel3 Crimson Dragon

Was bored the past 2 days so I played sun for a bit. I liked the oricorioline for a fair amount of time but never put the space for it on the team. Caught a timid wild one as breeding for moves is barren. Lucked out on fighting hidden power EV trained, level 100 and bottled capped the Pokemon.i
    I Went for ghost typing and played the 3v3 format online. It did ok for those battles but an imposter ditto, gardevoirand ghost oricorio had some issued with weakness policy aegislash... Gardevoir was still MVP ditto for scouting and nuissance to turn their moves vs them. Couldn't bother for hidden power ice but given I was going for ghost typing I found fighting would help against rock, normal and dark type opponents.

3. janejane6178

janejane6178 XY over SM (ew) ANYDAY!!!! <3 (Anything actually)

Omg how do I defeat the water trial's totem spider??? Its too strong=[

4. Ignition

Ignition Buttwitch needs more appreciation

What’s your team?

5. janejane6178

janejane6178 XY over SM (ew) ANYDAY!!!! <3 (Anything actually)

I got an hawulcha and I defeated it but thankyou<33