• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon Recent Happenings Thread

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
Been having VERY annoying days. Mime Jr started at level 12, he's level 61 now.

- I've leveled him up fast with chansey and blissey s.o.s. exp grinding and (he even defeated few)
- Used 2 rotom friendships at the leaguerun
- Given it rainbow beans (the very rare ones)
and this friggin clown punk thing still won't evolve what is wrong with his happiness ?

This is feeling like a level 1 Deino or level 1 Larvesta of agony?

Vindicated30.6

Ace and Aspie, for life and light!
Been having VERY annoying days. Mime Jr started at level 12, he's level 61 now. I've level him up a lot with chansey and blissey s.o.s. exp and he even defeated few. Used more rotom friendships at the league and given it rainbow beans (the very rare ones) and this friggin clown punk thing still won't evolve what is wrong with his happiness ?
This is feeling like a level 1 Deino or level 1 Larvesta of agony.
It doesn't evolve with happiness, it has to know the move Mimic. https://www.serebii.net/pokedex-sm/439.shtml

Pokefan_1987

It doesn't evolve with happiness, it has to know the move Mimic. https://www.serebii.net/pokedex-sm/439.shtml
I forgot about that, such a EPIC FAIL on my part *bashes head against wall* Had to visit the move reminder re-learning i and went grind 9000+ experience points on chansey/blissey for the next level in the Poni Wilds. However Chansey's s.o.s. cries for help is so ear piercing. *Screams at the last Chansey and hits the last one with a huge brick break from level 100 Incineroar* Chansey usually gives 2500/3000+ while Blissey often gives close to 5000+ experience

Take that ugly pink egg blobs.

Last edited:

Fantasian

Caught a Drampa on Mount Lanakila in Moon so that I could trade it to Sun later for dexing purposes. Also spent some time up there training just to prepare for the Pokemon League onslaught. When I finally challenged them I had a real tough time with Olivia like usual but Hala, Acerola and Kahili were a piece of cake. After beating Kukui I began working on some post game stuff but before heading to the Battle Tree area I made some team changes and finally swapped Lurantis for Decidueye.

Pokefan_1987

Got a few shinies from deadcns over the last months but they are mostly the last easy options on the GTS for completion including version exclusives I don't play online and won't trade them here so i won't risk being online banned
-
Serperior (Not a fan of Serperior's blue highlights)
Emboar (The blue/purple flames are very odd)
Salazzle (Very distinct, i like it the white)
Dhelmise (The red seaweed gives it a creepy look like from bloody fight attacking a Wailord)
-
However my least favorite alolan shinies is a 3 way tie between Blacephalon Buzzwole and Xurkitree) Just ugly. Incineroar doesn't look good in white either. Lucario is also ridiculous in gold/yellow.

Vindicated30.6

I need to go SOS shiny hunting in Alola again. I've done some Dynamax Adventure shiny hunting and some catch combo shiny hunting in LGPE but I specifically need to go to Route 4 where the Eevee spawn. I lost my shiny Espeon when I reset my game forgetting it was in my Battle Box.

Barrysun

been busy with the downed versions of the games. like doing island challenges, catching all Legendary Pokémon. collecting Totem Pokémon,
the babies stay in Bank while the stronger parents go to home. and preparing when bank shut down for good

Barrysun

oh yea, just for fun, I'm doing a 'nebby, stay in the bag!' challenge. main rule is I must have Nebby (Cosmog) in the party at all times. (thanks to back, I can put him in my party after each walkthrough)

Pokefan_1987

oh yea, just for fun, I'm doing a 'nebby, stay in the bag!' challenge. main rule is I must have Nebby (Cosmog) in the party at all times. (thanks to back, I can put him in my party after each walkthrough)
Still Cosmog has a low experience gain so i always recommend just letting it stay inside and get those EXP. You can also farm exp by frequently fighting but not capturing the second Blacephalon/Stakataka that Hau is scripted not to find. This is very handy before you can hunt for s.o.s. for chansey in poni plains

As for me I just caught a Bagon on Route 3 with a Decidueye's False Swipe and Ultra Ball combo. Took me roughly 4 hours (3 hours since i went to watch the tv for a bit)
Also Caught a Mankey which i hadn't noticed that i never caught for the dex

Last edited:

Vindicated30.6

If you SOS on that Route 3 Bagon you can get a level 9 Salamence!

Pokefan_1987

If you SOS on that Route 3 Bagon you can get a level 9 Salamence!
It sounds great getting such a pokemon early. But for me It was already patience exhausting trying to find one after 4 hours.
I'd hate having to recharge my Decidueye's False Swipe if i runs out, it refuses to call a Salamence or any help.

Vindicated30.6

I thought about making a team of ridiculously underleveled Pokemon. I got a level 6 Tyranitar transferred from Go in my Home account

Barrysun

Still Cosmog has a low experience gain so i always recommend just letting it stay inside and get those EXP. You can also farm exp by frequently fighting but not capturing the second Blacephalon/Stakataka that Hau is scripted not to find. This is very handy before you can hunt for s.o.s. for chansey in poni plains
yea, but luckly, Nebby evolves just in time between vs lusamine battle and the actual Nebby evolves into Solgaleo or Lunala. (it does help feeding him rainbow beans to make happyness)

Pokefan_1987

Just got a Marshadow from a WONDER TRADE. From what i could find is that if it has the Classic Ribbon then it could be legit.
-
- It the Cherish Ball.
- Has a Mt. Tensei trainer and code 100917 number which is correct according to bulbapedia
- Has the Classic Ribbon, nothing else.
- All moves aren't maxed out.

Pokefan_1987

Got slightly unlucky in a Wonder Trade in Omega Ruby Received a Hoopa but the pokemon name is empty like a prank. Guy is FunkyGamer26

Det. Viper

That’s Detective Viper to you
Got slightly unlucky in a Wonder Trade in Omega Ruby Received a Hoopa but the pokemon name is empty like a prank. Guy is FunkyGamer26
The GTS in Generation 6 is just overrun with hacked Pokémon. I jumped back recently to find a Groudon from ORAS and was very disappointed by the selections there. I also tried wonder trade like you and got a hacked shiny Genesect from the same hacker you got the Hoopa from. At this point WT and GTS for Generations 6 and 7 are almost worthless.

Vindicated30.6

I was just randomly fishing in Wonder Trade yesterday and caught shiny Genesect.
If it was from Pokemon Go, I would say that's a thing nowadays. But in Gen 7, not so much. There was an event once upon a time, tied to a movie, but you'd have a better chance of getting the event Vivillon.

Pokefan_1987

The GTS in Generation 6 is just overrun with hacked Pokémon. I jumped back recently to find a Groudon from ORAS and was very disappointed by the selections there. I also tried wonder trade like you and got a hacked shiny Genesect from the same hacker you got the Hoopa from. At this point WT and GTS for Generations 6 and 7 are almost worthless.
Well some are helpful. deadcns has helped me a LOT with trades for pokemon that are really hard to get including Politoed.

If it was from Pokemon Go, I would say that's a thing nowadays. But in Gen 7, not so much.
Pokemon GO is not really Gen 7 more like 7
Anyway I don't have a single friend able to trade with me. The requirements are super-strict such as ultra friends rank and you need to be in the same room.

Last edited:

Det. Viper

That’s Detective Viper to you
Well some are helpful. deadcns has helped me a LOT with trades for pokemon that are really hard to get including Politoed.
Which would be fine for in-game use but deadcns is a streamer that sends out genned Pokémon via Wonder Trade or GTS. Those Pokémon aren’t legitimately obtained. But, like I said, they are totally fine to use—in my opinion—for an in-game team.