• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon Recent Happenings Thread

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
If it was from Pokemon Go, I would say that's a thing nowadays. But in Gen 7, not so much.
Which would be fine for in-game use but deadcns is a streamer that sends out genned Pokémon via Wonder Trade or GTS. Those Pokémon aren’t legitimately obtained. But, like I said, they are totally fine to use—in my opinion—for an in-game team.
He sure is active. Nintendo 3DS got a minor update for system stability and yet GameFreak wont bother fixing GTS for legit trades or at least prevent freeze/crashing when you are browsing for a pokemon?

Vindicated30.6

Ace and Aspie, for life and light!
Pokemon GO is not really Gen 7 more like 7
Anyway I don't have a single friend able to trade with me. The requirements are super-strict such as ultra friends rank and you need to be in the same room.
Yeah those trade distance reductions are few and far between. Try to take advantage of them when they are offered. My current phone can't run Go. Even Home crashes regularly. Which annoys me because all four formes of Deoxys are in raids, and that's the only way to get it as a legit shiny.

Vindicated30.6

That's annoying considering Deoxys isn't in Gen 8, otherwise players would be able to shinyhunt it in the Dynamax Adventures dlc.
Or in BDSP. I was disappointed that Keldeo was in the Crown Tundra and STILL shiny locked.

Vindicated30.6

Both those Pokémon are mythical Pokémon so I would expect them to stay shiny locked in main games.
BDSP lets you shiny hunt Darkrai, Shaymin and Arceus though, and I think you can shiny hunt Celebi in the 3DS Virtual Console Crystal, if I'm not mistaken. There is precedent.

Kevin24

Event Collector
Just got a Marshadow from a WONDER TRADE. From what i could find is that if it has the Classic Ribbon then it could be legit.
-
- It the Cherish Ball.
- Has a Mt. Tensei trainer and code 100917 number which is correct according to bulbapedia
- Has the Classic Ribbon, nothing else.
- All moves aren't maxed out.
you cannot wondertrade events with a ribbon on it

Hey can someone help trade me a Naganadel for my pokedex. I will give it back. It’s the last pokemon I need for my pokedex so if someone could help me that would be great

Kevin24

Event Collector
got this in only 1,754 sos. i stayed in the hunt i started on tuesday. when i was going to bed i closed the screen. i resumed wednesday and again closed screen when i was tired. this morning i got it. could not believe i got it so quick considering the odds. this is my most cherished shiny.

Last edited:

Sceptile Leaf Blade

Nighttime Guardian
You sure it's not Poison?