• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Unfairness

Blood Red Absol

AquaMilotic's Waifu
Is there something that says event Legendaries must be released in order, otherwise it signals the coming apocalypse? Is anything made drastically different because we got #649 before #648?

YES IT IS THE END OF THE WORLD!

I guess that some people are a little obsessive compulsive and like to do the pokedex in order.

Spin Attaxx

2012-2013
It also spoils the surprise of more hidden legendaries, like:

"Hmm, I've got every Pokémon in the game, even Keldeo and Genesect, so why is the 648th slot empty?"

tyranitarenthusiast

The pokemon in White Forest (The grass disappears if you don't connect to another game or get to it in time? Seriously? SERIOUSLY? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?)

Johto's Safari zone (You have to log in every day for over a month with the correct number of items in a certain type of terrain to make a d*** Gible appear? You're kidding this time, right? RIGHT?!?!)

Easy/Challenge mode (The modes are game-specific? And you can't unlock them until you beat the game? And if you want to use them at the beginning you have to connect to games that already have them? Seriously? WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?!?!?!)

actually, for the safari zone thing, you just have to change the date on your DS, thats what i did

General Nonsense

Star Glider
If there's anything unfair in the pokemon games, it's that they made it so the trainers in the battle subway have hax on their side. I always lose because of hax >.<

Crimson Penguin

Marchin' on
You'd think after five generations, Game Freak would have fixed the Eeveelutions' movepool issues (as well as those of a bunch of other Pokemon that I can't think of right now).

I was also hoping we would get a better selection of TMs in BW, but instead, we got... Incinerate, Ally Switch, and Quash? Really? At least B2W2 gave us move tutors again, but shards aren't always exactly easy to come by.

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!
You'd think after five generations, Game Freak would have fixed the Eeveelutions' movepool issues (as well as those of a bunch of other Pokemon that I can't think of right now).

I was also hoping we would get a better selection of TMs in BW, but instead, we got... Incinerate, Ally Switch, and Quash? Really? At least B2W2 gave us move tutors again, but shards aren't always exactly easy to come by.

Shards are simple to get in BW2. Simple way. Go to PWT, then in the first round, click run. There, you get a free consolation shard... :D

Eeveelutions kinda need signatures, because otherwise sometimes they'd be outclassed.

I think it's disappointing how there's no good non questline stuff to do in 5th gen. The movie thing is wayyy too customised, I'd prefer Contests or Pokeathlon tbh.