• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Universe 11.1: A Fresh Start

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pokemon Universe Vll; A Fresh Start

*RING RING*
*RING RING*
*RING RING RING RING RING RING RING*
;490; *picks up phone*....Ugghhhhhh
;001; Milo this is your agent.
;490; Leave me alone it's 8 in the morning!
;001; Milo it's about your cousin.....Skymin.
;490; Uhh what's wrong?
;001; He has gone missing.He was skiing in the Swiss Alps when an avalanche swallowed him up, pushed his into a black hole, the snow melted, washed him away into another demention, and he hasn't been seen since.
;490; I'm sorry I think I'm still sleepy, can you repeat that?
;001; He is still alive, out there somewhere, we just can't find him. And until we do you need to fill his place as host of Pokemon Universe.
;490; Hey buddy I told you I'm not cut out for that hosting thing, I wouldn't be able to do all that work by myself!
;001; That's why you bring your cute little brother Otis, he'll be a hit with the ladies.
;490; .....ummm when would we need to start?
;489; Hey bro who you talking to?
;001; NOW!

afreshstart.png

Made by Toobworm

Hey everyone welcome to the 12th Pokemon Universe. As you can see this is the first time in a long time that Wormow has not hosted. He is currently on a hiatus of sorts, so until then Cinna and I have decided to run it in his place as co-owners. So without further ado...(yes I know I spelled that wrong).......let's begin!

[ 1 ] [ 2 ] [ 3 ] [ 4 ] [ 5 ] [ 6 ] [ 7 ] [ 8 ] [ 9 ] [ 10 ] [ 11 ]

Universe Rules:
- You must be active on a regular basis (daily), be able to check the thread and be able to do all the challenges and anything you're told to do.
- All Serebii Forums and Game rules apply.
- Once you've been eliminated, you're allowed to make another two posts with your 'goodbye' message before you're officially eliminated from the game.
- Be creative, and use your own ideas for any challenge. But do not copy other's, if you do I'll warn you so hard!
- Feel free to roleplay in character and bring it to life. But not too much eh?
- You must always include a reason when voting in elimination. (a minimum of 15 words.)
- Please use you icon (pokemon sprite) while pming, posting, rping.
- Listen to the host/co-host, any arguements/problems do have can be settled in pm. And be repectful.
- You will get 2 strikes maximum this season, then you get the boot for this and any future seasons.

Universe Elements
Challenge -Is usually first in the week, every person participates in the Challenge. The winner usually wins power or an advantage at the Point Meter.
Match - A Match is a tempting challenge and is optional. The prize is usually Immunity or something else that's favorable. Entering the Match is risky due to the hidden point restrictions it may give.
Contest - This is a challenge that is a way to earn points for you/your team.
Interview And Quiz - At the end of the week, usually before the Point Meter, each contestant will do an interview. It is usually an overview of the week, and the contestant's opinion on what has happened. Sometimes a quiz is given out with the interview. Completing the quiz adds points towards your total.
Elimination - At the end of a week all contestants under the yellow line must face being eliminated as the other characters vote who they want gone.
Point Meter - This is where your point total over the week is evaluated and shown. The bottom earners will usually be at yellow line.
The Gyarados Earrings were a secret power. Upon being eliminated a pokemon will be saved and then may eliminate any pokemon that tried to eliminate it.
The Aracanine Earrings if worn in the final will double the score of your final point meter. Oooooooooh!
The Absol Scale has two sides. (It is worn as a necklace BTW) It prevents the user from being voted out of a team (it may be voted out at merge or later) but if worn in the final it will half the score of your final point meter.

Characters:

;490; Milo: the older brother, co-host (djhappy)
;489; Otis: the younger brother, co-host (Cinna)

Contestants:

Iris ;471; Winner!!!
James :579: Runner Up!
Pekka ;460; 3rd....

Eliminated Contestants
Shadow ;094; (Eliminated week 1)
Lynn ;045; (Eliminated week 2)
Dolph Damian ;282; (Eliminated week 3)
Marco ;321; (Eliminated week 4)
Sierra ;444; (Eliminated week 5)
Troph ;228; (Eliminated week 5)
Ulgeo ;233; (Eliminated week 5)
Golet ;447; (Eliminated week 6)
Spheres ;082; (Eliminated week 7)
Cynder ;196; (Eliminated week 8)
Elizaveta ;053; (Eliminated week 9)
Zaph :595: (Eliminated week 10)
Casey ;136; (Eliminated week 10)
Braze :619: (Eliminated week 11)
Mrina ;428; (Eliminated week 12)

Strikes and Bans

Flame Mistress - 1 strike for being disrespectful

Last edited:

Flame Mistress

WOOT FIRST POST

Name: Iris
Species: Glaceon ;471;
Personality: Iris is an eccentric yet outgoing character, who is also very charismatic and attractive. However, she isn't exactly the kindest Pokemon in the world, enjoying making fun of others and being sarcastic. She is quick-witted and intelligent as well, often taking notice of strange things before others, and even though she is quite eccentric, she is still able to deeply focus on something, and if she does so then she turns into a stranger. However, one thing that comes with being eccentric is an abundance of creativity; combined with her being an Inventor, she is always brimming with ideas.
Reason for joining: As she is a rather famous inventor, she wants to advertise her products, as well as to have fun humiliating others. She was first introduced to the show by her cousin Alicia, who was unable to participate in this season due to a broken leg following an accident. Alicia has also given Iris strict instructions to keep an eye on James, if he returns, and also to send her love to him.
Other: She is a famous inventor, and always carries around a small notebook in which she jots all her ideas down in. If you mess around with her notebook, or if her notebook goes missing, she will go crazy. She calls her notebook "Vinci" (pronounced vin-chi, as in Leonardo da Vinci).

Last edited:

Gryghaim

InfernalBlaze
Name: Sierra Leoda
Species: Gabite ;444;
Personality: Sierra is a somewhat confident and independant young woman who neverthelesss enjoys the company of other people. Because of her sheltered upbringing she can be a bit clueless about thing most people would consider common knowledge. This causes her to be more reliant on other people than she'd want to be. She has, however, because of the same upbrininging, a rather big supply of knowledge on a wide array of subjects (particularily economical ones). She also has a dislike for people who refuse to speak to her directly and will in some cases be intimidated by them.
Reason for joining: Like some others she decided to return this season as she, due to Skymin's disappearance, never actually got to finish it. She mostly does it for the experiences she'll likely have.
Other: None really.

Yeah, I decided to bring back Sierra after all.

Last edited:

Nightfall_

Gamer Extrodinare
Name: Cynder
Species: Espeon ;196;
Personality: Cynder is bragger, and a big one at that. She always replies to herself in third person, and is snobby at times. She thinks she's the best and she's the most important pokémon in the world, so do me a favor and play along with her, will you? She is powerful and can focus her psychic powers to do...stuff...that...I...won't...mention...on you, so please keep your distance if your enemies with her. If you get her to be your friend, you are one lucky person. Her powers are so powerful that she has a wear these "Power rings" that go around her legs. These control her power, and if they come off, your done for. She's bossy and demanding at times, but if you treat her right she could be the best friend you ever had.
Reason for joining: She wants to spread the glory of herself all over the world
Other: She's a traveling performer, if you want to know.

Last edited:

lawmaster

What is that?
Name: Trough
Species: ;228;
Personality: Trough is a kind person who is very poor. He loved to help others and stands against violence. At least on the outside. On the inside he is a cruel killer. He cares not for others and only wants one thing, power. He once ruled a small kingdom but was taken down.
Reason for joining: Wants the money to buy a fighting force to take back his kingdom and more. His cover story is he wants to get out of poverty.
Other: Very strong temper so he doesn't anger easily.

lawmaster

What is that?
Name: Trough
Species: ;228;
Personality: Trough is a kind person who is very poor. He loved to help others and stands against violence. At least on the outside. On the inside he is a cruel killer. He cares not for others and only wants one thing, power. He once ruled a small kingdom but was taken down.
Reason for joining: Wants the money to buy a fighting force to take back his kingdom and more. His cover story is he wants to get out of poverty.
Other: Very strong temper so he doesn't anger easily.

CptDrDigi

Chickity China
Name: Casey Nuevo
Species: ;136;
Personality: Casey is quite simply an Italian Casanova. He loves the ladies, and knows deep down that the ladies love him. He believes that deep down everyone knows his sexual suppiority, and going on another show to show this off is the best way to do it! However Casey isn't the sharpest knife in the knife factory, and this does lead to him being taken advantage of alot.
Reason for joining: To impress all the ladies with his sexiness!
Other: Has recently been on other popular shows such as Pokemon Big Brother and Pokemon Drama Island! Also he speaks fluent Italian.

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
Name: Spheres (Adventure Sphere, Fact Sphere, and Space Sphere)
Species: Magnaton ;082;
Personality: Adventure Sphere: Acts very manly. Despite being genderless, he acts like some sort of ladies man, and tries to flirt with women. He is extremely brave and will dive into danger without a second thought. Fact Sphere: Is smart but cynical. Likes to correct others when they make mistakes. Will blurt out random facts (both true and not true ones) for no reason sometimes. Space Sphere: Completely and utterly obsessed with space. Will talk about nothing but space. His ultimate goal in life is to someday go to space.
Reason for joining: Adventure Sphere is looking for adventure, Fact Sphere wants to use his experience to become even smarter, and although Space Sphere just said some nonsence about space when confronted, it seems that Space Sphere is hoping that they can go to space if they win the game.
Other: As you have seen, each Sphere has it's own personality. I will be sure to put which sphere is talking in front of posts.

Last edited:

Spacial

procrastination
Name: Isabel
Species: Grumpig ;326;
Personality: To sum it all up in one word, grumpy. Isabel has always been grumpy, and always will be. If she hears even the tiniest of negative comments about her, or if she misunderstands something and gets corrected, she'll throw a huge strop and storm away, and may attempt to attack anyone who tries to cheer her up. She has a lot of stamina, and can run quickly for long lengths if time, but is a terrible sportswoman, and would, predictably, have a strop if she loses even by a point. Isabel isn't very good to have around, and lacks slightly in common sense. She doesn't know a thing about modern technology, and doesn't want to know about it. She can be pretty lame sometimes, wanting to play kids games, or draw pictures. She tries to fit in, but always lacks in knowledge of what the conversation is, so is excluded. Isabel is a huge boaster. Provided that she doesn't normally have anything to boast about, she feels the need to whenever she gets a chance. She tries to be energetic and bounce around, but it just makes her look strange. Isabel cries when she has a strop, too, but forgets about the whole thing by the end of te day or the next day
Reason for joining: To have something to talk about
Other: Isabel is rather skinny for a Grumpig

Based on a school friend of mine, she's not as bad as she sounds...

Last edited:
No you aren't allowed to have 2 characters.

Reason: because this isn't an RP game, it's a challenge game. And if you had two then likely 1 contest would be worse off or you would be spending waaaay too long doing them. If we can't get 18 people then we will just make do with what we have.

Ioneos

old geezer
Name: Spheres (Adventure Sphere, Fact Sphere, and Space Sphere)
Species: Magnaton ;082;
Personality: Adventure Sphere: Acts very manly. Despite being genderless, he acts like some sort of ladies man, and tries to flirt with women. He is extremely brave and will dive into danger without a second thought. Fact Sphere: Is smart but cynical. Likes to correct others when they make mistakes. Will blurt out random facts (both true and not true ones) for no reason sometimes. Space Sphere: Completely and utterly obsessed with space. Will talk about nothing but space. His ultimate goal in life is to someday go to space.
Reason for joining: Adventure Sphere is looking for adventure, Fact Sphere wants to use his experience to become even smarter, and although Space Sphere just said some nonsence about space when confronted, it seems that Space Sphere is hoping that they can go to space if they win the challenge.
Other: As you have seen, each Sphere has it's own personality. I will be sure to put which sphere is talking in front of posts.

And just a question, are we allowed to have two characters? Because I have an idea for another one too.

That's kind of three characters right there. (i also like your choice of theme XD)

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
I know, but I meant having another character besides this. Oh well, I shouldn't be complaining, like you said Spheres is already pretty much three diffrent characters.

WizardTrubbish

much more beastly
Name: Shadow
Species: (include icon) Gengar ;094;
Personality:Shaodow is a jerk. He has absolutely no compassion. He'll do anything he can do to get to the top.He'll backstab you, humiliate you, sell your soul to the devil, whatever it takes to win. However, when you get down to it, Shadow's all talk. He's never done any real damage (except for all the psychological damage he caused to his ex-girlfriend), nor woul;d he intentionally. He'd rather just have everyone live in fear of him rather than doing anything to justify said fear.
Reason for joining: Shadow entered in the last PU, and, due to Skymin's disappearence, felt cheated out of a victory. For that reaso, and that alone, he has returned, for revenge. ALso for the fame and fortune.
Other: Shadow plays to win, and can be quuite cruel. But, if you get to know him, he can actually be weasy to get along with. As long as you don't do anything to irritate him.

Burakoru

Belly Slide
Name: James
Species: (include icon) Reuniclus :579:
Personality: At one period of time, he literally had no personality, like the famous Bubbles. He was in the previous season before Skymin's untimely disappearence, during the time people believed he was just gone a while, James spent his time studying, and applying for a job as a secret spy, now he has a fedora filled with random objects to help him. His brain power has now quadrupled, and is ready for every task that is thrown his way. If anyone touches his hat, he will use his psychic powers to toss them into the nearest body of water, with the exception of water types, who he tosses in a pool of boiling lava.
Other: He is currently in a relationship, and trying to win so he can gain the victory he planned and strategized to obtain.

Finch.

Sunlight, sunlight~
Name: Marco
Species: Wailord ;321;
Personality: Marco is jovial, and has a 'big' personality. He loves to laugh, and is usually in the center of a room. He's adventurous, and loves food. Being who he is, he can sometimes dig himself into a hole, and sometimes he can be too open... If you know what I mean.
Reason for joining: He wants to try new things, and he thinks he has something new to offer.
Other: Due to his size, he can be a bit awkward, physically. But he knows how to fit into small spaces, somehow..

I hope this is good. ^_^

Zapphire

Name: Zaph
Species: Joltik :595:
Personality: Zaph is a lover of excitement, but isn't really that knowledgable. He's not dumb, though. He's more of a child, not very experienced, despite not actually being a child. He always is upbeat and says what's on his mind. He also tries to get people to act nice and be calm, as he is a therapist. He is also very smooth, which makes up for his childish antics and wonderment. This makes him popular with girls, but at the same time, he is also choosy. He won't just date anyone. Lastly, he will always take charge when the time comes.
Reason for joining: He was looking for something fun to do in life, as he felt his was getting boring.
Other: N/A

This should be really fun.

;490; Age isn't necessary, but if you would like you can always add it in or mention it.

BTW: You may all edit/alter your character bios until Saturday. Any alterations afterwards will be met with dire consequences! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.