• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Universe 11.1: A Fresh Start

Status
Not open for further replies.

VS

they/she
Name: Pekka
Species: Abomasnow ;460;
Personality: Pekka is a huge hockey fan, and even goes as far as talking about it to complete strangers and screaming about scores in public. Pekka loves to play hockey by using moves to hit a small piece of wood into a "goal". One thing is, he's tough he can slam people into the ground and hit them with moves and freeze them. Pekka has a soft heart beyond the toughness. He completely despises heat and will go at drastic measures to get away from it and go to drastic measures to get somewhere cold though during the summer he does swim and enjoy the heat he just doesn't like it when it's hot all the time or has short and warmer winters. Aside from hockey Pekka enjoys American football to watch not play and nothing compared to his love of hockey. He can't stand people who hate hockey.
Reason for joining: He needed something to do after the hockey season. Also to get rich and move somewhere cold with a large hockey loving community.
Other: He uses Wood Hammer as a hockey stick.

Last edited:
Man, it's been so long. And summer's almost here, so time shouldn't be an issue!

Name: Lynn
Species: Vileplume - ;045;
Personality: Lynn is someone that can be easily convinced if you say all the right stuff. While looking cowardly at first, she's actually not afraid to take specific risks if she's confident it'll work out in her favor. She's the owner of an herb shop and a natural healer, and can probably also be summarized as a motherly figure. She won't hesitate to help the injured, whether physically or mentally hurt. Lynn tries not to let the fact that she's a Vileplume get in the way of her ability to make friends. However, she can be a little condescending to people she dislikes.
Reason for joining: Her Ninetales friend, a friend of previous contestant Candeli the Chandelure, encouraged her to join this year. She also hopes to learn something in the process, as she thinks the situation will call for having to learn new techniques. Having been overshadowed by her popular Bellossom sister for most of her life, she intends to win something her sister won't for once.
Other: None

Last edited:

Pir8Heart

ƸӜƷ
Name: Mrina
Species: ;428;
Mental Age: somewhere around 17
Personality: Mrina's definitely changed since her poetic sap phase in Season 11. Her mind mainly runs on a simple thought; that no one deserves to be sad. She'll make friends with practically anybody as long as they're happy about it. If friendship isn't achievable, being known as a fun person is good enough. She may prove herself to be a bit of a party animal, but she can be cool-headed when she needs to. feel free to consult her about anything, she'll always be there to lend an ear (a rather long one, in fact). Perhaps she cares for people almost too possessively, and usually that leads to her accidentally invading someone's personal space.
Reason for joining: Like stated halfway through the previous season, her comatose brother had woken up. She's going to use a portion of the money for hospital bills, but she's unsure what to do with the rest.
Other: Whilst trying to pay off hospital bills, Mrina got a lot of part-time jobs. As such, she leave the Universe set from time to time; she needs all the money she can get.

Last edited:
Do not mention when you make adjustments to your sign-up...this time is specifically for sign-up and the less clutter the easier it is for us.

On Saturday we will announce when Sign-ups may not be altered anymore, feel free to do whatever you want until then.

(3/9 old characters signed up)

Dracoste

Dracode telepateeeh!
Name:Ulgeo

Species:porygon2;233;

Personality:She's raised by a Bashfull Feraligatr and a Brave Victreebel. They loved eachother but couldn't get a child as the aren't in the same egg group. Instead they found Ulgeo's egg alongside a road. When hatched, Ulgeo began scanning it's new parents, and traced both parents personality to create one for her own. She scanned her mom first which gave her a female personality. She's shy around people but is brave enough to stay close to them to observe more of them, so she can understand more of other people's emotions.
Because her parents were always very loving to her, she's not able to sense hate and jealousy and thus it's difficult to see the bad in people.
Because of the mixed personalitys she traced from her parents her bashfull side will make her occasionally try to use conversion 2 to blend in with the surrounding and not stand out, while her brave side let's her handle difficult times with ease and confidence.

Reason for joining:Her parents though she should see more of the world and understand more of a Pokémon's emotions so she could expand her own personality.

Other:She wears a leaf and waterdrop shaped pendant around her neck. With the words Aqua(Her father's name) and Pullu(Her mother's name) written on it. And with her name written inside it.

Drdj11

Eins,Zwei,Drei
Name: Helen
Species: ;302;
Personality: As a child, Helen never really got to do Birthday parties, sleepovers, etc. She was too busy studying all subjects. She could tell the Square root of 5 (Do you what that is?) She could tell you why do sky is blue. Who fought the battle of Waterloo? Anything, surely she could find the answer to.
Reason for joining:After college, she was looking for adventure. She found a poster of this on a buliding.
Other: She like Hot wings.

Charze

Always flyin'
Name: Braze

Species: Mienfoo :619:

Personality: Braze is a very outgoing and funny guy. He is very loyal, much like the samurais of Japan, having been trained in the fighting art extensively. These actions have led him to be a hard worker and will almost never give up. He loves traveling and going on adventures, even if it's just a trip around the block. However, sometimes he is over ambitious and that gets him into some tight spots. This can result to some humorous encounters in his travels. He also can be very off in direction, leaving him to get lost or go to the wrong place. Also, sometimes his lack of experience can leave him ended up defeated.

Reason for joining: Braze spent a short lived time in Pokemon Universe 10 and felt he should return soon. He has spent the time since training with Master Shao in various locations aound eastern Asia. After his training, he came back to enter into the competition, hoping to make it farther than he did last time.

Other: Has a friend that is a Braviary :628: named Scout who he has met and befriended during an encounter in China. He typically uses him to fly around to different places and such.

Last edited:

wolftamer

disappeared
Name: Damian

Species: ;282; Gardevoir

Personality: Damian is a shy, socially awkward Gardevoir. This could be the result of people continuously mistaking him for a (hot) girl and hitting on him. Or maybe it's because his older brother, A Gallade named Tristan, raised him in a forest away from any traces of civilization, and then had them move into a huge city. He's doesn't really speak his mind, but he will often do so if he is annoyed or angry. Damian bounces between emotions very easily, which is also another reason why people think he's a girl. His mother abandoned both Damian and Tristan when Damian was only 2 years old. He now has an issue with trusting people to stay with him, and always gets paranoid if he is left alone by anyone. He as an odd phobia of dandelions, the fluffy ones, not the yellow ones, and can't even go near them without freaking out.

Reason for joining: One day at home, Damian was watching TV when a commercial for this was shown. His brother thought it might solve his social troubles and wanted him to join. He was in a good mood that day, and since the ad didn't have dandelions in it, he decided to sign up. He may learn to regret it later, though...

Other: Damian gets flustered easily.

Last edited:

Mug

Sgt. Sunshine
When I saw a female Grumpig, I was deathly afraid that Furyeil was coming back. Thanks, Norns, for giving me a heart attack.

Name: Elizaveta (or Elize for the tl;dr crowd)
Species: ;053; Purrrrrrsian
Personality: Elizaveta is an outgoing and fun-loving girl. She can sometimes be childish and may do things in such a manner. She is usually friendly and cheerful, but will not hesitate to lose her short temper if someone were to mess with her. She is very supportive of her friends and will always be there to listen to them vent, give them advice, encourage them on, or even to fight their own battles (as she does quite love to fight). She has a passion for music and would become instant friends with anyone who can play an instrument well, if only to hang around and hear them play. She has a strong sense of justice and doesn't put up with things like lying or thievery. Despite acting childish at times, Elizaveta acts often as a motherly figure, mostly to those who are small, weak, or pitiful somehow.
Reason for joining: She enjoys a good adventure and thought this would be fun. Has thought little of the money and as such, is not sure of what she would do if she were to win.
Other: She costantly wears an orange geranium on her right ear.

Artemis is rather bitter about her loss and will not be showing this season.

Last edited:

HydroSwampert

Name: Golet (Not to be confused with Golett)
Species: (include icon) Riolu ;447;
Personality: Golet is very cautios and serious mainly due to growing up in a pretty much apocalyptic world. He got saved because he trusted a complete stranger, so he will become more trusting with someone usually quicker than most people. He is a very serious and determined battler, which could sometimes, though rarely, lead to cockiness. He is a mature 17. If he starts to think about what happened to his family and friends too much, then his anger could get the best of him. That might not be a bad thing, though, because he is stronger when he is mad. Thinking about what happened to his family and friends isn't the only way that he gets mad, but it's the only way that he can make himself mad.

Reason for joining: Golet wants to take a break from all of his training...........well, not completely. He wants to be around other people and have fun. And hey, if he gets to train with someone else and picks up a new move or two, then that will make it even better!

Other: He has one signature move that he's really working hard on called Aura Smash. He can't seem to get enough power into it yet, though.

Expect more to be added throughout today.

Also, does he sound familiar at all?

Last edited:
^ amazing reference.

Ok we officially have enough characters. So tomorrow will be the last day of sign-ups (and profile editing). Then Cinna will post an audition challenge, which if you want in this season you must do.

If you haven't signed up yet, hurry up!

Spacial

procrastination
Well, there's now an exeption as my mum has banned me from using pretty much the only thing that I can really use for long posts, what I'm using now is my DSi... I'll try to negociate with her, if not I'll use my DSi, but don't expect whatever I say to be very long

Have fun if you do make it on the show with your dsi (I know how hard it is).

Anyways signups will likely only be open for afew more hours. So submit now or forever hold your peace.

Ioneos

old geezer
Hello everyone, welcome to the eleventh... and a half... season of Pokemon Universe! As you can see, Shaymin obviously isn't here right now. So until his return, my brother Milo and I will be running this place. So without further adieu, the audition contest!

The challenge is to write up a dating profile for yourself. Now, many of you may be complaining, "Hey! Wasn't last season the couples season!?" Well yes it was, but it seems that pretty much everyone is still single. Venus and Cinna are who knows where, and James and Alicia seemed to be getting there, but for the most part everyone failed at getting laid being successful in love. So you'll need to fill out an aplication form.

Name:
Fears:
Zodiac Sign:
Why did you join PU:
How did you hear about PU:
What are you hoping to achieve this season:

Deadline is Monday.

Dracoste

Dracode telepateeeh!
Uhm, question about the zodiacs. Do you mean the Pokémon zodiacs, or the regular ones?

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
;082; : Adventure Sphere: Hey, I'm the Adventure Sphere. Designed for danger. And these two useless heaps of scrap are Fact Sphere...

Fact Sphere: Ten plus ten equals twenty.

Adventure Sphere: ...And Space Sph-

Space Sphere: SPACE!

Adventure Sphere: ...Yeah. Anyway, here's my dating info for any of you lucky ladies out there who don't mind some extra company.

Name: Adventure Sphere: Just call us Spheres if you want to refer to all of us at once.

Age: Fact Sphere: Age unknown. Gathering info. Loading... Loading... Loading... Error. Information not found. Please try again later.

Interests: Adventure Sphere: Fightin', exploring, kickin' butt. You know, that kind of stuff. Fact Sphere: Information gathering. Factual information is my forte. Space Sphere: Space. Hey, what's your favorite thing about space? Mine is space.

Fears: Adventure Sphere: I don't fear anything, 'cept for the color pink. Ain't a manly color at all. Fact Sphere: Amnesia. Losing information. Space Sphere: Space cops. I don't want to go to space trial!

Zodiac Sign: Adventure Sphere: Just a guess, but I'm sure my sign is Leo. Y'know, 'cause it's a lion. Fact Sphere: 404 Error. A team of monkeys have been dispatched to fix the error. Please try again later. Space Sphere: Zodiac Signs are made of stars, and stars are in SPACE! My answer is ALL OF THEM!

Why did you join PU: Adventure Sphere: Life can get a bit boring and lonely, even when you're attached to two rambling tin cans all the time. I'm hoping for a bit of adventure! Fact Sphere: Learning information is why I am here. Do not get to travel much. Travel good for learning. Space Sphere: SO I CAN GO TO SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-*cuts to next question*

How did you hear about PU: Adventure Sphere: Well I saw it on the news. Yeah. Pointdexter makes me watch the news. Fact Sphere: News programs contain lots of factual and non-factual information about current events, including- Space Sphere: SPACE?! Adventure Sphere: SHUT UP!

What are you hoping to achieve this season: Adventure Sphere: Hopefully someone to love, or at least another friend. Man do I get tired of these two sometimes... Fact Sphere: Gather info. Learn new things. See new places. All for knowledge. Space Sphere: I hope to go to SPACE! When do we go to space? I wanna go to space.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.