• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Universe 11.1: A Fresh Start

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burakoru

Belly Slide
:579: *Sighs* Only for the challenge, it won't be an actual dating profile.

Name: James

Interests: knowledge, books, fedoras

Fears: Death, Being Captured.

Zodiac Sign: Cancer (Or Krabby/Kingler/Crawdaunt/Corphish iif this is like a pokemon thing)

Why did you join PU: To take the smarts I obtained during the absense of Skymin to my advantage.

How did you hear about PU: I was in the previous Pokemon Universe, which I had joined searching for love.

What are you hoping to achieve this season: I'm hoping to take my smarts and win it all, as well as gain new information I may not have known.

Finch.

Sunlight, sunlight~
;321; I'm not much of a laides man, but I'll try!

Name: Marco
Interests: Swimming, eating, people, women, family, sports.
Fears: Starvation, general suffering, genocide.
Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Why did you join PU: Well, I figured that I had something to offer Pokemon Universe...not sure what, but I would like to make new friends, and try new things, anyhow.
How did you hear about PU: I'm...a bit of a couch potato.
What are you hoping to achieve this season: Nirvana. -No, honestly I don't know. But I'm motivated, and hope I know I'll be able to go far, even though I'm in the water, for the most part.

Flame Mistress

(OoC: Oh, god, I didn't realize James was that old o_O)

Name: I am the GREAT and POWERFUL... *drumroll* TRIXIE! *thunder crackles* *tumbleweed blows across floor* ...No, I'm just Iris.

Age: 22. Yeah, I know, it sucks being overage. No kiddie rides. But hey, at least I can get laid without getting arrested, right? *winks*

Interests: Everything and anything related to inventing and making stuff. Because, y'know, it's awesome. Also, I like to dabble in art here and there - I especially enjoy photography. I'm very willing to make commissions for you *wink wink*

Fears: I have claustrophobia. *shudders* *And the heat. There was that time my babysitter accidentally left me in the car, and... *shudders even more* Sorry, I really don't want to talk about it - brings up bad memories.

Zodiac Sign: Aries. *strikes pose* Because we're awesome.

Why did you join PU: Well, first of all, there's me being a famous inventor - surely you must recognize me as the inventor of the moisturizing lipgloss - and wanting to earn more fame, and of course, there's the money that comes with it, which could be really useful in funding new projects. But I'm also here for the fun of pranking meeting new people and making new friends, as well as to keep a look on James, my cousin Alicia's boyfriend. She's like my lil sis, and she asked me to, so, yeah. *shrugs* She just wants to make sure that James doesn't forget about her when she's away. *thinks* ...Ooh, I've just come up with a new plan...

How did you hear about PU: Alicia. And besides, I watched every single episode that Alicia was in, even up to the point when it became more of a comedy sitcom than a contest. Aren't I a good cousin?

What are you hoping to achieve this season: Fame and glory... I'm not gonna lie about it. And of course, making a lot of new friends. And pranking lots of people. And maybe getting laid, but I'm not too sure about that - I saw what happened to Furyeil the Grumpig last... half-season, so yeah. Half-season? Is it half-season?

Last edited:

Charze

Always flyin'
:619: Nah man. This isn't what I signed up for...

Name: Braze
Interests: Ninja fighting, traveling, anything outside
Fears: Psychic Types, missing a Jump Kick, Mongol invasions
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius/Rapidash
Why did you join PU: Because I had to redeem myself from Season 10.
How did you hear about PU: I heard it from the Manaphy/Phione buddies.
What are you hoping to achieve this season: I am hoping to master my martial art fighting and travel to many exotic places around the world where I may pursue adventures.

VS

they/she
;460; Seems fun and maybe almost one-tenth as fun as hockey.
Name: Pekka Jones
Interests: I love to play and watch hockey. I like to watch American football not play it. I scream a lot when they're on TV so just a warning.
Fears: I hate the heat and will go as far away from it as possible. The same with bad weather. I had a bad experience as a kid with the weather I usually hide in a closet or a shelter when a tornado warning has been issued and up on high ground with floods. I cannot sleep when there is loud thunder.
Zodiac Sign: Aries
Why did you join PU: I wanted something to do after the hockey season and before the football season GO KINGS! Also I'd like to get money to move somewhere where people like hockey and football
How did you hear about PU: Some ad on a hockey game
What are you hoping to achieve this season: Get popularity and win money to do everything hockey!

Last edited:

Nightfall_

Gamer Extrodinare
;196;: An Audition? Cynder will prevail!

Name: THE GREAT AND POWERFUL CYNDER! *Lightning*

Age: Hmm...Cynder thinks it's 16. Wait, no, Cynder KNOWS its 16!

Interests: Being great, being powerful, third person...breaking the fourth wall...

Fears: CYNDER FEARS NOTHING. SHE IS GREAT AND POWERFUL! *Lightning*
...Except Unicorns...

Zodiac Sign: The BRAVE and LOYAL LEO! MWAHAHA!!

Why did you join PU: So you guys can experience THE GREAT AND POWERFUL CYNDER!

How did you hear about PU: GREAT and POWERFUL GOSSIP! *All Gasp*

What are you hoping to achieve this season: I hope to BEAT YOU ALL, MWAHAHA!

;196;: This is Cynder's GREAT and POWERFUL Audition! Tremble in fear as long as you are in my presence...

Last edited:

Gryghaim

InfernalBlaze
;444; So they are continuing the love theme after all.
Name: Sierra Leoda
Interests: Mirrors (not to look at myself I just like them), reading, philosophy, gems and people (to talk with mostly)
Fears: Really low temperatures (Dragon/Ground typing), hypnotherapists (don't ask) and bycicles (again, don't ask)
Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Why did you join PU: I joined because I was in the last season and I hope to actually finish this one.And why I joined the last season? That was mostly because I wanted to come out of my sheltered life and I wanted to get ot of the grip of my father (figuratively speaking).
How did you hear about PU: I saw it on the site.
What are you hoping to achieve this season: I hope to win this season, and of course finding someone nice is always a good thing.

CptDrDigi

Chickity China
Name: Casey, Casey Nuevo!

Interests: I, Casey, have many interests, I likea the Ladies, I likea me, AND I LIKEA THE LADIES!.

Fears: I have very few fears, but if I must say them to you, I guess there are clowns, I hate clowns with a firey passion! And then there is-a my brother Francisco, the Arcanine, he can be a bit....Scary....

Zodiac Sign: Leo!

Why did you join PU: Well, as some of you may know, I have been on a-many these type of shows, mainly Pokemon Big-a Brother and Poke Drama Island, as I have failed miserably at those, I thought I would give this a go and try.

How did you hear about PU: I heard of it from Sanders The Blaziken, he is a friend of mine, he was on a few seasons ago with Sandra the Umbreon.

What are you hoping to achieve this season: I hope to achieve some money so that I may get my new show going, "Poke Bachelor", going. Also if I were to find a few ladies here, that wouldn't be so bad.

Mug

Sgt. Sunshine
;053; Ah, but I already have someone back home! Dear Roderich, what will he think...?!

Name: Elizaveta
Interests: Music, fighting, flowers, sweet foods. Have I already said music?
Fears: Only a coward would admit any fears!
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio/Skorupi. Passionate and resolute!
Why did you join PU: To compete and travel and meet new people!
How did you hear about PU: A friend of mine, last half-season's contestant, Artemis. It is called a half-season? That's what Iris was saying?
What are you hoping to achieve this season: Greatness! I want to win! And then, I'll, um... Okay, so I haven't thought that far!

Last edited:

Zapphire

:595: Oh, cool, a dating profile! Hopefully I'll meet the one. CAN'T be a normal or fire type.

Name: Well, my full name is Zapphire Fidelus, but everyone should call me Zaph.

Age: Well, I'm only 18, which makes me the youngest therapist in Unova history! It's so cool having an honor like that.

Interests: Well, I love helping others, it's so good to turn a mean person nice and help someone get over a death. The latter is pretty easy once you give them money to buy a Revive... But you know what else is cool? Roller Coasters! And rides! And fair food! I love amusement parks! Once I rodeo a ride that spun so fast you literally got suck to walls! I'll stop rambling and move on.

Fears: I hate clowns, they creep me out. Oh, and hospitals. Bad memories from my surgery to remove an extra leg. But I hate being alone the most. I'm afraid I'll never find the one for me.

Zodiac Sign: Im a Virgo. Born on the last day I can be, too! So I'm almost a Libra! (So many reasons Virgo fits his character)

Why did you join PU: Well, the cave I live in gets boring, and I just want to do something fun and exciting.

How did you hear about PU: Well, my last girlfriend, we broke up, loved reality TV, and she had me watch this.

What are you hoping to achieve this season: To make it far, help others, and if I'm leader, lead my team to victory! Winning would be cool.

:595: Can't be Flying Type either.

lawmaster

What is that?
;228; So a dating profile, I guess everyone needs love in this world.

Name: Trough
Interests: Well I enjoy mediation and hikes as they are calming and make life enjoyable. I also enjoy kindness as that is what the world really needs.
Fears: I fear hate as it keeps people from enjoying life and makes other people sad. I also fear apples due to a horrible experience from my childhood.
Zodiac Sign: I am a Taurus. However it doesn't really explain me well I am a open book and I also enjoy to talk. I also am not very stubborn as I am easily persuaded which causes me to change my mind often.
Why did you join PU: I join this season because I wanted to spread my belief in kindness and no hate with others and I thought this would be the perfect place to do this, as it is on t.v..
How did you hear about PU: I heard about this by talking with some strangers who told me of this, I decided to do more research and found out a new season was coming so I hopped on.
What are you hoping to achieve this season: I hope to achieve a better state of mind and to expand my beliefs to others.

HydroSwampert

;447; A dating profile? So this is going to be like a dating show? Hopefully it'll take a turn for the better.
Name: Golet
Interests: Fighting, spending time with my friends, and technology. It's amazing how far it has come the past years.
Fears: Not being strong enough to save my friends. I think I've said enough already.
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Why did you join PU: For a nice relaxing time away from training and to meet some new people.
How did you hear about PU: I heard some people talking about it. I looked it up online and registered.
What are you hoping to achieve this season: To make some new friends, hopefully a training partner, and to have fun relaxing. Winning, which I don't think is out of my reach, would be nice too.

Last edited:

wolftamer

disappeared
;282; D-dating?! This wasn't in th-the ad!!

Name: H-hello, I'm... Damian... And I'm not a girl... Keep that in mind, g-guys...

Interests: I uh... I'm into herbalism... A-and uh... Quiet places... I like tea...

Fears: Flu-fluffy dandelions... They're terrifying! I also d-dislike the thought of being left alone... And some bugs... Like sp-spiders...

Zodiac Sign: I'm not really s-sure, but I think I'm Cancer... I'm not really into Zodiac stuff...

Why did you join PU: My bro-brother wanted me too... He thought it would solve some sort of 'social problems'... I-I'm not sure it will, but worth a try...

How did you hear about PU: I-I saw an ad on TV... It showed clips f-from previous seasons... Looked f-fun...

What are you hoping to achieve this season: ... What I'm hoping to achieve? I just stated that in an above question! And who isn't here to win it?! We're all hoping to win!! This is such a dumb question!!! It should be obvious why we're here, and- *rant rant rant*

;282; *Cough Cough* S-sorry about that...

Spacial

procrastination
(Isabel always talks quietly)
;326; Um... Well, I don't know much about dating... But... Um... I heard my uh... friends talking about it once...
Name: Isabel. With an A
Interests: I like cooking and um... Eating marmite... Uh...
Fears: I'm scared of the dark! And... Uh... Boogers...
Zodiac Sign: A what? Well... Um... December... Is that a zodic?
Why did you join PU: Uhm... Well... I wanted to meet new people to be my frieeeeeeends
How did you hear about PU: My... Uh... Friends... Were chatting about it...
What are you hoping to achieve this season: I want to... Um... Have fun playing with people!

;045;: A...dating profile? Oh well. Here I go.

Name: Lynn
Interests: Oh, I love anything having to do with flowers! And improving in the subject of medicine. I guess my job makes me happy to help people at all.
Fears: I do not like earthquakes, or anything having to do with natural disasters. And I'm a bit scared of getting dizzy and fatigued, and being unable to save a person from something, such as death.
Zodiac Sign: Hmm. *looks at her astronomy book* I am a Scorpio. Perseverant, devoted, and all that.
Why did you join PU: Well, erm. My friend told me I should do it. I suppose winning would earn me the chance to expand what I'm selling in my medicine shop. I wanted to learn something new, too. ...Oh! I also want to experience the feeling of not being overshadowed for once. It's happened all my life because of my sister!
How did you hear about PU: It has appeared on television while I have been working. I've also heard about it from my friend, who I've already mentioned earlier. She knows Candeli; I think that's the Chandelure that was in the contest a few seasons back.
What are you hoping to achieve this season: I thought I just... well, fine. I want to win - or, at least, stay in the competition without losing quickly. Learning new things is probably high on the list of goals I have as well.

;045;: All right; I think that's it.

;490; Ooooh wow, these guys look interesting!

16 profiles in so far.
- if only 2 more submit their profile then all 18 will make it.
- if more than 2 submit their profile then we will cut contestants to make only 18.
- if less than 2 submit their profile we will procede with less than 18.

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
If I remember correctly, 20 people signed up, and the four who haven't done theirs yet are ShinyRaikou (Shadow), Rainden193 (Mrina), Dracoste (Uldeo), and Drdj11 (Helen). So only two of them will get to join I guess. To make it even more interesting, Mrina and Shadow are returning characters, so one, or possibly both of them, may have to sit out because they didn't do theirs in time.

Last edited:

Dracoste

Dracode telepateeeh!
Da-ting? Hmm... I think Mommy and Daddy once told me about when they were dating. They had lots of fun. So from that data, I can presume it will be fun?
;233;
Name:Ulgeo
Age:16. I don't know if that's young or old... Uhm... Aha, middle, perfect answer.
Interests:I like gathering information to perfect my own personality. So I also like reading. It's harder that way to learn about emotions... But I managed to get "rage"! Let me show you an example!
*ahem*Oh brethren, oh why did thou did this to me? I hath trust in thou. For this misdeed, I shall plung my sword through your heart of filth! ...How was that? Rage-y? So when someone kills someone, I perfectly know what to do!
And I like venturing to unknown places! Discovering new things!
Fears:Uhm... Fear... Let's see... Oh, Daddy once had fear when there was thunder outside, I traced him, and now I also have fear of thunder! Isn't that nice! Oh oh, and I also managed to trace Daddy when he was running away from some Spinarak. I gained the fear of Bug pokémon that day! Such a wide area of fear, I was so happy that day.
...Fear on Mommy's side? Uhm... I think... Yeah, traced her once when Daddy fell down the stairs, she had this "fear" then. So I also have fear of when people fall down stairs. Mommy told me this fear is called "shock". So I also learned shock that day! It was a joyous day! ...Except when dad had to lay down in bed for a couple of hours... I think that was less.
Oh, and getting too close to new people... But I solved that!*vanishes* I mastered my Conversion 2 to act similair to Camouflage. This way I will be able to observe new people so I know how they are.
Zodiac Sign:Oh, I read about those once! Libra is my sign. Uhm... Fitting... I think... Because, well. I'm balanced between shyness and bravery.
Why did you join PU:Well, Mommy and Daddy think I should grow up more, look at other people of my age, and learn from them. We live in the middle of some woods, so we are isolated from others. That's why I have this... Uhm, how did Mommy said this... Oh, "Childish appearence".
How did you hear about PU:Well, once, 2 adventuring Pokémon came across our home in their way to a temple close by. 1 of them had joined this before, and told how much fun it was and how much he learned from it. I believe it was a Golett. So Mommy and Daddy thought that I also would be able to learn a lot from doing this.
What are you hoping to achieve this season:Well, learning a lot of emotions! There are a lot of different Pokémon here, so I think I will be able to get a lot of different emotions. Oh, and getting into a argument looks fun to me, Mommy and Daddy had one once, they were talking very loud! So I think they were exchanging importand information, like "Try to do the dishes 3 times a week!" and "Start gathering berries deeper in the forest!". Mommy always neglets her dish duties, and Daddy never goes too deep into the forest. So that was some real good advice they gave eachother. I forgot to scan them which emotion was connected to argueing... But be sure that I will talk loud when I give you some good advice! I promise! EAT FRUIT EVERY DAY! See.

Pir8Heart

ƸӜƷ
;428; *sigh*

Name: Mrina Isaacs, back and better than ever before~! ;) Yep, no mental breakdowns this season...
Interests: I could easily put down "For 50 bucks, anything you want~." (Wait, I just did.), but I'm going to assume you actually want to hear from me.

To start, coffee. Anything close to coffee is fine by me, as long as it's bitter. Yep, coffee really makes me a wild girl (which for you may be a good thing ;)), but my therapist says I have to lay off the booze. Second, you can say I'm a rather open person. If trying a bunch of new things helps me get to know you more, so be it. As for music tastes, I'm open about them, though I prefer classical and jazz, because for some reason, they seem to go best with a coffee-house scene. Though, there is this one alt. rock band I've been interested lately called The Pretty Reckless... check them out. Lastly... this may seem weird for a dating app, but I have a big place in my heart for video games. Anything works for me except "realistic" FPS's like CoD. I may sound like hipster trash right now, but my taste in video games is WAY out there (you'll have to ask me personally about specifics). Calling all VG nerds, come join me! I have a nice piece of *** too!
Fears: Talk with my therapist, he probably knows me better than I do.

... What, you wanted something off the top of my head? Er... ... Geez, this is hard. Oh, how about... talking about my fears? I'm sorry, that's just too personal, y'know... Er, can we not talk about me for a moment?

. . . . . . . . . .
Zodiac Sign: Why? Is that supposed to be the defining point of someone's personality? Why don't you guess~. ;)
Why did you join PU: Same reason as last time; I have some "bills" to pay off. They're not coffee bills, or anything, but they're really, really, really important to someone... I don't like being too open about it, but if you've seen the previous season you should know what I'm talking about. Of course, I'm raising money on the side, but I recently used a good chunk of it just to get on here.
How did you hear about PU: I have a younger brother, Matt, who used to watch all of these crazy shows with me. Every rainy weekend, when we weren't on a now outdated console, we would pull up a random show from OnDemand and list all of the things that were wrong about it. Pokemon Universe happened to be one of those shows. Heh, we used to joke about what Universe would be like if we were contestants. I didn't think that would actually come true... well, half of it. Also, I have a friend who goes by the pen-name Angie-Scarlet, who was a contestant in season... 9, was it?
What are you hoping to achieve this season: Victory; nothing less, nothing more. But don't tell the others that, I don't want them to think of me as a threat or anything... I'm not that rough. =3= Second, since I'm a returning character, fans'll expect much more from me this season; hey, why not increase my rankings on the Universe site while I'm at it?

;428; I swear, if we have to send these to real people...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.