• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Universe 11.1: A Fresh Start

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ioneos

old geezer
Well since we've gotten 18/20, I think DJ and I will extend this by about a day. If our other two contestants sign up, then we'll pick the 18 best. If not, then we have our 18.

WizardTrubbish

much more beastly
Name: Shadow. Remeber that name, you'll be hearing it in your nightmares.
Age: I died at age thirty but I've been dead for fifty years so, somewhere between 30 and 80, depending on your point of view.
Interests: The suffering of my enemies, death, destruction, and of course the show Modern Family. Love it!
Fears: Nothing, obviously. Okay fine, I have a fear of Grumpigs, ever since last season, ugh, I've been seeing that face in my nightmares.
Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Why did you join PU: Well, like last time, there's the fame and fortune, but this time I'm in uit to win it twice as much. I was cheated out of my much deserved victory last season, and well, this is revenge.
How did you hear about PU: I aw an ad online and thought "Hey, if I win that, not opnly would I have several chances to be needlessly cruel, but also fame and fortune." Unfortunately, there was a romantic theme that I somehow missed, which led to cheeiness.
What are you hoping to achieve this season: Vengence, the victory I deserved last year, and of course, fame ortune

;490; Ok tomorrow will be the final day for drdj to give a profile.
As of now, somebody will be cut and will not make it to week 1.

Ioneos

old geezer
SORRY STUDING FOR FINALS AND SUCH.

I will update with the teams in maybe a few hours, I've got lots of studying to do impatient little....

Ioneos

old geezer
Hello contestants, and welcome to the first week of Season 11.1 of Pokemon Universe; A Fresh Start. Now before we begin, there is the unfortunate business of who must be cut from this contest, as we can only have 18 lucky contestants. I used a handy RNG and it was unfortunately decided that Isabel will not be joining us this season. I am deeply sorry; please accept this plastic figurine of me as a consolation.

Now that means that the rest of you have made it on to week one. You will be randomly split into two teams; Team Rainbow and Team Monochrome. Note that these teams are random and you will have to get along regardless.

Team Rainbow

Troph
Braze
James
Zaph
Pekka
Shadow
Sierra
Marco
Lynn

Team Monochrome

Damian
Elizaveta
Golet
Mrina
Casey
Spheres
Iris
Ulgeo
Cynder

I wish you all the best of luck in the upcoming weeks here at Pokemon Universe! And as always, ladies...
I'm single ;)

Pir8Heart

ƸӜƷ
;428; Are you now~. Woohoo, we can start talking to each other! I think.

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
;082; : Adventure Sphere: Guess its only fitting that we're in the monochrome team.

Fact Shpere: White is not the absence of color; it is actually every color in the spectrum combined together. So techically, monochrome consists of not only the colors of the rainbow, but also white, grey and black.

Adventure Sphere: Thanks. That was completely nessesary.

Space Sphere: You know what else is white and black?

Adventure Sphere: Let me gue-

Space Sphere: SPAAAAAAACE!!

Adventure Sphere: ...Whatever.

Mug

Sgt. Sunshine
;053; Looks that way. Helloooooo♪♪ team members! I guess an introduction is in order, even though I've learned most everyone's name by now? I'm Elizaveta.

*gives Space Sphere an incredulous look*

wolftamer

disappeared
;282; ... *Whispers* Monochrome is how I like it... I do live in Black City...

*Still whispering* I'm Damian... You don't need to pay much attention to me...

Flame Mistress

;471; Oh crud, I'm screwed... But on the bright side... I have all the good people on my team, right? Right?

(OoC: Lol, I was hoping that she and Shadow would get along, but that's not happening anymore, right?)

;490; *eyes Otis being checked out by the ladies*
Mumble mumble........oh hey everybodies looking....*panicks* um as you all know I am you host Milo. *eyes Otis* Well technicalky co-host but I am the one with the.....*thinks* longer contract!

Now your first thing to do as contestants is called a challenge.
For all of you who didn't read a challenge is basically the meat of the week, you can gain alot of points and the person who does the best will get rewarded. Sounds exciting right?!?

*Kricketot chirps*

Ok for you first challenge I want y'all to write (on the thread) about a journey. You must venture from Your House towards the Airplane and finally arriving here at the Pokemon Universe Campsight. I don't care about how you get to these places or why, just make it exciting and do well!

P.S. You have 48 hours to get to the campsight (do the challenge).

Last edited:

wolftamer

disappeared
;282;

*The following content is written in a journal.*

Entry 1;

After receiving the letter informing me that I would take part in Pokemon Universe 11.1, I went into the living room to tell my brother. To my surprise, he had already packed my luggage. He smirked as he said ''I already knew you'd make it, lil bro.''. Tristan is very street-smart, and popular with the ladies. He has a bit of a street accent thanks to his years of living here. He smiled at me and glanced at the envelope I had placed on the table. Suddenly, he pretty much shoved me out of the house, saying ''Now, get out there and make your bro proud!'' He then slammed the door and locked me out. I really didn't have any other choice than to go to the airport. Inside the envelope informing me of my participation, there was a ticket for a flight. But... My luggage and the envelope was locked inside the house. I threw my fists against the door and shouted at Tristan to let me back in. He refused until I told him why. Instead of letting me in, though, he threw my stuff out. I made my way to the airport, with no idea what to expect.

Entry 2;

I made it to the airport swiftly, ignoring the many glances and whistles from other Pokèmon. I made my way to a booth, and was told to put my suitcase on the conveyer belt, and show my passport. I did so, and was allowed to go to control. I didn't have any hand luggage, as many others had, because my brother shooed me out of the house before I could pack any. I got past quicker than others, and went to wait for my plane. On the way, I bought a bottle still spring water. I walked towards terminal 7, where the plane was due to take off. When I arrived, they had already started boarding! I tossed the full bottle into a nearby rubbish bin, and ran. I got there just before they closed off, and went through. I'm now sitting on the plane, next to what I assume is a Pursian. They served soggy egg and mayonnaise sandwiches, and after being put off a bit, I ate one. They weren't as bad as they looked.

Entry 3;

The plane landed a while ago. I made it to my destination with little hassle, and noticed no other Pokèmon were going the same way as me. It made me feel a bit more confident. I got to the camp, but then I noticed exactly how many Pokèmon there was going to be. 18 of us, which meant lot of competition. A lot of Pokèmon who want to win. And only one winner... But I'm sure that'll be me. As I arrived, I was greeted by a Manaphy, who told me to walk towards one of the tents. I walked into the first tent, and I'm sitting and writing this in there. I guess that some other Pokèmon arrived, but I don't really care. I'm going to win.

Last edited:

Zapphire

:595: Okau, so I have to write it down? Oh, cool!

The quiet depths of the Magnetic Caves were what I knew to be home. When I awoke, I saw the face of my roommate, Calcul.

"It's time for you to go. I already took money from your account to pay for future rent." Calcul was very to the point, as such he was a coach for the new local Pokeathlon team. I said my goodbyes and headed out.

My trip wasnt the most exciting. All I had to do was make it to the end of the cave and go to Mistralton City. A few wanderingtried to capture me, though. Each time, I was scared. I ran, not risking it against the multitude of large and menacing Pokemon. One was Arceus, which really surprised me since I was a Pokeatheist. One fight I actually did fight, though. It was a simple Tympole. I won quickly and ran before it could call for back up.

In Mistralton, I saw a large amount of Pokemon of all types and sizes line up and enter the airplane. I hurried on to it and sat down. I let out a large "Woooo!" of excitement. I got the window seat, and next to me was what I recognized to be an Abomsnow. He seemed to be sleeping, so I didn't bother talking to him. Hopefully it was a man, I honestly couldn't tell. As I gazed out the window, watching the technicolor sun setting on the surface of the cloud, the lights around me slowly faded as I fell asleep.

When I woke up, the plane had already landed. It had already been evacuated by each of the other Pokemon. I ran out and tripped out of the door, laughing at myself afterwards. I looked for what seemed to be a campsite. I saw one, and ran towards it. A friendly yet devious seeming... I honestly didn't know what kind of Pokemon it was. It occurred to me that the information sheet about this said "Manaphy", so I figured it was a Manaphy. It told me to go to a tent, mine being that of Team Rainbow. I went there, claimed a bottom bunk, and wrote this entry.

:595: Now that I'm done with that, hi I'm Zaph everyone, hope we all get along.

Nightfall_

Gamer Extrodinare
;196;: Easy peesy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CYNDERS MANSION
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

;196;:And then Cynder told Lisa, you are such a loser, someone with twice the brain as you couldn't figure that out!
;471;:But that, like, dosn't make any sense.
;196;: *Glare*
;471;:*Goes quiet*
;470;: O yea I heard about this contest that u gt 2 show of ur skills and kick some but
;196;: STOP USING CHATSPEAK. And what is this contest about, hmm?
;470;:Sorry Mad'm. It's called pokemon universe 11.1....
;196;: Cynder will prevail! Hey, kitty cat.
;300;: Hmm?
;196;: *Plops stuff onto kitty* Take care of Cynders place or die. You understand?
;300;: *Nods and then runs away under the heavy heap sweating*
;196;: Now...if anyone here moves a mustle when Cynders gone...you will all die. Understand?
;134;;135;;136;;197;;470;;471;: *Nods and stand stiff*
;196;: *Teleports to Airport*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AIRPORT
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
;018;: Welcome to Da Airport. Pay up.
;196;: *glares and psybeams*
;018;: *is choking* ma-ma-maybe n-not...ARGHHHHH

:::::::::::::::::ON PLANE::::::::::::::::

;015;(Piolet): Welcome to Da Airports plane. RULES: Cynder...don't move or else I'll spill your secret about how this unicorn beat you-
;196;: S***.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~5 Seconds later!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

;202;: ♪The wheels on the bus go round and round....♪
;196;:********************************************************

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CAMPSITE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

;196;: Cynder's here...THE GREAT AND POWERFUL CYNDER IS HERE! Cynder should do her show...but first...Cynder has to entertain herself!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Later!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

;493;: AND THAT CONCLUDES THIS TALK SHOW OF COOLNESS AND CHUCK NORRIS-NES-ES!
*Movie ends*
;196;: That was a wonderful tape...

-------------------------------------------------------
EPILOGUE
-------------------------------------------------------​
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CYNDERS MANSION (AGAIN)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
;134;;135;;136;;197;;470;;471;: *Are still standing stiff*
;134;: *through gritted teeth* U sure this was a good idea?!
;135;: Y'know...
;300;: *falls down stairway with clothing still on back*
;135;: I think you have a fair point...

Last edited:

lawmaster

What is that?
House to Airport
I was so excited I had gotten the call that I was going to be on Pokemon Universe. I waited a whole week and then it was finally time to go to the airport. I couldn't believe that I was going here so in a rush I ran outside and waved goodbye to my one neighbor who for some reason is unfortunately paranoid.I ran to the airport as I knew I might miss the plane when I realized I had forgotten my things. I decided I could leave them and went on. When I got there I was so happy I didn't miss my flight and I ran right to my plane. I waited for the time to pass when I realized I was at the wrong part of the airport. I rushed to where I was supposed to go and lucky me just made it. The best part was they put me on first class since the other parts were all filled up.

Airport to Here
From there the plane took off I looked out at the beautiful sights and it just made me so happy. I couldn't contain myself so I started crying from joy. Some lovely attendants asked me what was wrong. I told them that everything was fine. As the plane reached up into the clouds I was just fascinated as this was the first time I had been on an airplane. The clouds were torn in half by the wings which made me sad a bit that the beautiful clouds were being killed. As we started descending I couldn't help but be excited. As we got off I was able to just go very quick as I had no bags. I rushed here as fast as I could and that is that.

Mug

Sgt. Sunshine
;053; My journey, eh? Okay.... Well, after I was forced to send off that horrific dating profile (which I sent while dear Roderich;038; was at work) and was admitted into the show, I packed my bag hastily and gave Roderich a call, telling him I was in the show. He took his lunch break then to walk me to the airport. There, with my ticket that the PU staff had mailed me, I said my goodbyes to dear Roderich and went to the gate.

"Ticket, please," a pleasant-looking attendant ;026; asked. I handed him my ticket and his face changed from a smile to a consternated frown. "Oh, you're looking for the Pokemon Universe plane! That's a separate gate."

Frustrated and not wanting to miss my plane, I demanded of him, "Well, where is the right gate?"

"Over there, next to that big red sign that says Pokemon Universe Gate." He replied without a hint of sarcasm. My face tinged red.

"Oh. Right. Okay. Thanks." I trotted quickly to the gate and was met by an attendant ;210; who was a lot less nice.

"Ticket." He demanded gruffly. I scrunched my nose at his tone, but reached for my ticket just the same. It was gone!

"Ah...! Um, I can't find my ticket. I must have dropped it somewhere," I said, more to myself than to him.

"No ticket, no boarding," he said simply. "Now scram."

I bristled at his words. What cheek! "Don't tell me to scram!" I shouted. "Why the heck do you think I would just come here without a ticket?! Of course I have one, I just can't find it!!" By this point I had attracted stares from all around. I felt like a Pokemon interest lawyer raising trouble to get his way. But it seemed to work. The same Raichu attendant from before ran up to me and caught his breath before speaking.

"You... you left your ticket over here! You never... *pant pant* took it back from me!" And with that, he ceremoniously dropped the ticket in my hand and shuffled back to his desk.

With a hiss, I shoved my ticket into the Granbull's paws and sauntered through the gate. My plane was due to leave in five minutes! I didn't have time for this.

At the baggage check, I hastily threw my bag down onto the table, where it slowly (much too slowly for my liking!) rolled down the conveyor belt through several metal detectors and X-rays. I wondered for a second if these even existed in the Pokemon world. I didn't dwell on it for long, because a Last Call for Pokemon Universe rang over the PA. I shrieked and ran through the security, forgetting about my bag. No time for that!

I hopped on the plane second to last, before only a Gardevoir who dashed in and took timidly the seat next to me. She... he...? They fidgeted nervously in their seat before pulling out a small journal and writing in it in delicate, tiny handwriting. I laid back in my seat and reclined it, not that the little Joltik in the seat behind me would mind the lack of space. I started to drift off into a nap, and it seemed like I had closed my eyes for not two seconds when the announcement came on that we had arrived!

I was raring to be first off the plane, but that Gardevoir took her(?) time getting up. I got off the plane as soon as possible and the eighteen of us began the walk from the runway to the campsite. I eyed my competition. A various bunch. This wouldn't be easy. A Manaphy and Phione greeted us at the door, with a "Welcome to Pokemon Universe!" They introduced themselves as Milo and Otis, and began to give us the introductory speech...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.