• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Universe 11.1: A Fresh Start

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mug

Sgt. Sunshine
(OOC: But he also said we weren't allowed to use the same Gummi as someone else. How are we to know which ones have been used if everyone PMs them?)

;053; And you think WE'RE the idiots.

But anyway, yay! I won the challenge! But, ah, Milo, It's Elizaveta, not Elizavita. Just want to clear that up since Artemis had to deal with her name constantly being spelled wrong and constantly being called "he" by Wormow for the entirety of the last season. I would not like a repeat of that. >.>

Anyhow, I will give Milo a Yellow Gummi and hope I don't regret it.

Charze

Always flyin'
:619: I will give Milo a Red gummy :D

Zapphire

:595: Yay, gummies! I love them! Not only do they leave a slight mental impacts causing parts of the brain to shift and ones personality to change, they also taste really good! *Starts talking in an overdramatic voice* I give Milo a blue gummi! *Normal voice* Wait, someone already gave him that? Oh, then I give him a Pink Gummi.

Flame Mistress

(OoC: No, he said that whoever picks the same one as someone else loses, unless my brain really is deteriorating and I really have ADHD.)

lawmaster

What is that?
You may only bring one gummi and it may not be the same kind as another.

It says it can't be the same as another, YAY WE AREN'T IDIOTS!

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
;082; Adventure Sphere: Gummis huh? Well how about I give...

Fact Sphere: We choose not to give a Gummi.

Adventure Sphere: What?! What makes you think you can decide that? Grrr....

Space Sphere: Wait, are there Space Gummis?

Fact Sphere: Negatory.

Space Sphere: I'm good then.

Don't pm me this time. I thought that'd be obvious when I said don't use the same gummi xD

;490; Hehe Dummies rhymes with gummies ^_______^

Flame Mistress

It says it can't be the same as another, YAY WE AREN'T IDIOTS!

...Okay, I'm going blind. o_O I need to see a doctor. And when did I say that you were an idiot?

;471; *starts stabbing voodoo doll repetitively* Whatever, I'm giving you a Grass Gummi, then. *checks to see if it's been taken already*

Oh yeah I forgot to mention. Any points gained or lost in rewards/punishments will not count on your final mark, but will at the weekly point meter.

EX. George the ;079; gained 58 points over the week but participated in the match which lost him 10 points.
The point meter that week would read: 58(-10).
However when all points are tallied up at the end of the season (and on quizes) it will be 58, not 48.

Last edited:

Zapphire

;321; Gold Gummies make me think of boogers... I'll choose something else.

...red gummi?

:595: No! Someone took that already. At least, I'm pretty sure someone has. *Checks* Yep! Okay, there are a bunch left. Why don't you give him black?

;490; Ok everybody I'm gonna be having a busy night/day so I need to do this now as I only have like 10 minutes while my friends are out getting my birthday pizza.

The winner of the match is the person who brought me a pink gummi. (Too rushed to look atm, but I believe someone chose it so yah.)
As a reward the winner (whoever chose pink) will decide on 3 gifts to give: Red gift, Blue gift and Black gift. 2 gifts are good, 1 is bad. You must decide the 3 pokemon who recieve these gifts (you may take one gift if you desire).

you have a day or so to decide, until that y'all may rp and get to know eachother. Bye!

Last edited:

wolftamer

disappeared
(OoC: Oh, curse my somewhat busy life. I missed it. >_<;; Oh well, Not like I was going to give him a Gummi anyways.)

;282; ... *Thinking: DRATDRATDRATDRATDRATDRATDRATDRAT*

Status
Not open for further replies.