• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Universe 11.1: A Fresh Start

Status
Not open for further replies.

VS

they/she
;460; Well when you don't have that many people, it starts to become more and more friendly.

Ioneos

old geezer
Hello Team Rainbow, welcome back to the elimination room... for the third time. Let's begin, shall we?

This week, Troph, Sierra, and Marco were below the yellow line. Four contestants sent in votes this week (ironcially, they all came from Pokemon above the yellow line).

Zapphire said:
:595: Wait.. I did good? Anyway, my vote is for Marco, because he did nothing this week, last week, and the week before if I recall.

mariobrosvswariobros said:
;460; Sierra needs to go I have no idea who she is and she has 0 points.

Bekidding said:
:579: Well obviously I'll vote one of the two who got 0 points...............think I'll vote Marco, he hasn't done any work at all.

Charizard31 said:
:619: I'm gonna have to vote Marco. Because idk if he's ever actually returned...

And with that, Marco, please pack your bags. Your time has ended here on Pokemon Universe.

;490; *get's out of the sewer system* What a party.....oh it's my week, wait you mean I get 2 weeks??? Wow *looks at the calendar* hmmm I think I know just what to do. Everybody pack your bags, we are going to LONDON!!!!!!!
;489; *says nothing because he is gone*
;490; Ok these weeks will be a little different and instead of an elimination we will wait till the end of the second week. There will be not one, not two, but three eliminations at the point meter!!!! So do good or you are screwed!
;489; *says nothing because he is gone*
;490; To start off we will begin with Challenge #1.....write me about the touring sites including The Big Ben (where a shifty Liepard will talk to you), London Bridge, and Trafalgar Square. Have fun and be back in 48 hours.

VS

they/she
;460; LONDON YEEEEEEEEEEEEEA THE OLYMPICS I CAN SEE HOCKEY! Wait it's the summer Olympics? Awww.
*at the air port*
;460; Yes I would like to go on the flight to London, paid by Pokemon Universe.
;003; Which London are you going to?
;460; What do you think? London, England
;003; I'm sorry sir we do not have a country, state or province named England
;460; London, England, United Kingdoms
;003; Oh you want to go to the UK. Have a nice trip.
;460; *humming God Save the Queen*
;006; Welcome to London, I'm a tourist bus driver where would you like to go.
;460; Big Ben please.
;006; That'll be 20 pounds. But I see in America you would already have more in the millions.
;460; ARE YOU CALLING ME FAT?!
;006; You don't say.
BIG BEN, LONDON, ENGLAND, UNITED KINGDOMS
:510: Hey man did you see the football game last night?
;460; The NFL has been over for awhile.
:510: You git I mean soccer or whatever you fat Americans call it.
;460; I'm a little person a midget?
:510: Wanker.
;460; No reason to get inappropriate.
:510: Okay it must have been a long trip from America. Would you like to smoke one of my fags?
:460: Okay I'm going to the clock now you sicko
:510: America is weird.
BIG BEN
;460; Such a glorious clock, I love this place. Strongest empire in the world that eventually fell. I wish I could live here.
BUSES
;460; I'd like a trip to London Bridge.
LONDON BRIDGE
;460; Why am I suddenly afraid that the bus will be falling down?
The Olympic rings were displayed and the British were chanting about the UK
;460; USA! USA! USA! USA!
;009; Shut up wanker dumb American you guys all suck fat, hamburger eating shot gun holding.
;460; Okay and you guys aren't weird. You call smokes fags.
;009; KILL HIM
Many of the Britons started attacking me I didn't fight back and let them calm down.
;460; Sorry I love Britain too! I just like the US better.
;009; Okay we'll let you live. CALM DOWN PEOPLE!
Buses
;460; Trafalgar Square please
Trafalgar Square
I look at the beautiful statues. I take a picture with one when suddenly I slip and fall and break a statue, which collides with another and makes a domino effect against every statue.
The coppers chased me from London to Scotland, my bus driver let me use his bus for 1000 pounds.
;460; OFFICERS I AM NOT A TERRORIST I TRIPPED AND FELL I SWEAR TO GOD
;012; Why are you here though?
;460; Pokemon Universe.
;012; Oh you're that hockey guy! Sorry your free to go.
;460; Thanks copper, you're a good man I'll mention you on PU.
BACK IN PU
;460; This copper let me go even though I destroyed a lot of statues.

Last edited:

Flame Mistress

(OOC: Haha, you're all screwed, I live in London. XD)

;471; Hey, I haven't been to London, though!

Me: Don't worry, I'll do all the hard work for you.

Nightfall_

Gamer Extrodinare
THE GREAT AND POWERFUL CYNDER : ACE ATTORNEY!
Because i'm addicted to PW right now

Turnabout Olympics

London Airport

;196;: Alrighty, Cynder's here. Good timing too, Cynder just got Voltaire's Defense Attorney badge. Splendid!

CYNDER [PROFILE] ADDED TO COURT RECORD

ATTORNEY BADGE ADDED TO COURT RECORD

;037;: *Sob* WHAT SHOULD I DO?! Sis...sis...

;196;: Huh?

;037;: *See's attorney badge* Wha-YAY! Um, exuse me miss...

;196;: Yes?

;037;: Um..could you defend my sister in court?

;196;: WHAT?

;037;: You see, she's being accused of a serious murder. And I have searched high and low for an attorney, but no luck.

;196;: Don't hold your breath. I'm not a-

;037;: I'll pay!

;196;: How much?

;037;: My sister is the head of the Olympics so i'm sure she'll come up with something...

;196;: Count Cynder in!

;037;: Alright, lets head to the detention center.

Detention Center

;037;: Sis? SIS?

;038;: What do you want, Maria? You found a defense attorney?

MARIA [PROFILE] ADDED TO COURT RECORD

;037;: Sure did! Meet Cynder!

;038;: Cynder...? That's a new one. Your here to defend me?

;196;: Yes. Your head of the Olympics?

;038;: Sure is. I'm being accused of the murder of Maximus Crystal. He was competing in the Olympics this year.

MAXIMUS CRYSTAL [PROFILE] ADDED TO COURT RECORD

;196;: What country?

;038;:...*twitch*...France...

;196;:...Sure. Can you tell Cynder more about him?

;038;: He was going to compete in uneven bars , and was most expected to win.

;196;: Have you had and a feud with him?

;038;:...No....

;196;: Have you ever known him?

;038;: Yes, I have competed against him during uneven bars. Lost, however. Sadly, that sets up a motive for me.

UPDATED MAXIMUS CRYSTAL [PROFILE]

;196;: Right. Never caught your name, however.

;038;: Forune. Glad to meet you.

FORUNE [PROFILE] ADDED TO COURT RECORD

;196;: What type of pokemon was Maximus Crystal?

;038;: Skarmory.

UPDATED MAXIMUS CRYSTAL [PROFILE]

;196;: What was the cause of death?

;038;: Poison. I'm the main suspect because I met with him to determine a old feud.

;196;: Sadly, that contradicts what you said earlier.

;038;: What...?

;196;: Cynder asked if you had a feud in the past! You said no, but just now you said you did! What's the meaning of that?!

;038;:...I never had an old feud.

;196;: (Well, better not press anymore, don't have any evidence.) Well, where did the murder take place?

;038;: Big Ben, at 9:00 PM.

;196;: Alright. See ya.

;038;: Chao.

Big Ben

;196;: Cynder could almost swear she was lying!

;037;: I hate to say it, but I agree.

;196;: ?

;037;: For you. It allows you to see 'Psyche Locks', which hide an old secret. The more locks, the harder it is to unlock. You unlock with evidence. Got the idea?

;196;: Yes.

CYNDER HAS BEEN CHANNELED WITH ENERGY! CYNDER CAN NOW USE THE ABILITY 'PSYCHE LOCKS'

;196;: *see's a steel feather* Huh...this must of came from the victim.

STEEL FEATHER ADDED TO COURT RECORD

;310;: Hey, you! What do you think your doing?!

;196;: I'm a defense attorney, and counting. I am defending Forune in court.

;310;: Really...well, i'm the police. I was supposed to give any defense attorney to come by this.

AUTOPSY REPORT ADDED TO COURT RECORD

;310;: It just states time, place, etc.

;196;: Huh...huh?

;310;: What?

;196;: It says the time of murder was 8:00!

;310;: Yeah, so?

;196;: But according to Forune, it was 9!

;310:: !

;196;: Now Cynder needs to find this out!

:510:: Hey kiddo, I think I know why...

;196;: Why?

:510:: She was wearing a watch, obviously....An hour fast....

;196;: Hmm...

:510:: Come to London Bridge. I have something i need to talk to you about...

;196;: Sure... (This Liepard is suspicous.) What's your name?

:510::....Melissa Fawner....

MELISSA FAWNER [PROFILE] ADDED TO COURT RECORD

London Bridge

:510:: I have evidence I would like to give you.

;196;: What is it?

:510: *Giggle* THIS!

*Shows very embarrasing photos*

:510:: You won't take this case or else these will be released to the press.

;196;: Urk!

:510:: Trafalgar Square to negotiate...

Detention Center

;196;: (Time to use these Psyche-Locks!) Forune? Here?

;038;: What do you want?

;196;: Now...what time did the murder happen?

;038;: 9:00.

* 1 Psyche - Lock appears*

;196;: Cynder knows your lying.

;038;: *Sweats* Prove it!

;196;: According to this autopsy report that a police officer gave to me...it happened at 8:00!

;038;: It could be wrong.

;196;: No, it isn't.

;038;: Prove it, then!

;196;: This was signed by the prosectution and the mayor. Enough proof for you?!

;038;: Ugh! *Psyche lock breaks*

;196;: So?

;038;: Fine, it happened at 9:00.

;196;: How did you think that?

;038;: A watch.

;196;: A watch, huh...(Just like that Liepard said!)

;038;: *Gives watch*

FORUNES WATCH ADDED TO COURT RECORD

;196;: Alright. Now, about your old feud.

;038;: Great...

* 2 Psyche Locks Appear *

;196;: You had a old feud, didn't you?

;038;: No, we didn't!

;196;: But Cynder knows you did.

;038;: ...Prove it.

;196;: Alright, you see, you told me earlier that you didn't. But then you said you did. Now i'm not sure.

;038;: .... *Psyche Lock breaks*

;196;: And I have evidenec to prove it.

;038;: Oh yeah? Well then, prove that I had an old feud int he past!

;196;: The uneven bars...you were arguing over that...weren't you? You were fighting over who would win...

;038;:...Yes, its true. I suppose its no good hiding anything from you. *Psyche lock breaks, but then 5 more appear*

;196;: !

;038;: As I said, no good hiding anything from you. I was...and am...being blackmailed. *all 5 psyche locks break*

;196;: Knew it. By Meli-

;038;: Yes. I know who did It and everything.

;196;: Well-

;038;: Just remember, EVERY ROSE HAS ITS THORN. Goodbye.

Trafalgar Square

:510:: Negogiations, please?

;407;: *is watching* Yes. I am Rosebud. Glad to meet you.

;196;:You...you murdered Maximus!

:510:: Whitch one?

CONTINUED NEXT POST

Nightfall_

Gamer Extrodinare
;196;: Both. Melissa was the top dog, Rosebud was the accompiance.

:510:: Prove it, squirt.

;196;: Well, to put it simply...Skarmory is a steel type. It cannot get poisoned. Rosebud forgot, attempted to poison, but failed. So then Melissa shot poison down the throat so he could choke.

;407;: Motive?

;196;: Olympics. Melissa was competing in uneven bars too, and thought he was too much of a threat. In turn, Rosebud got paid. And then you pinned the murder on Forune because of their feud! You also sped up the watch to decrease your chances of getting caught! In turn, Forune witnessed everything, and you blackmailed her with the threat of killing her daughter if she tattled on you!

:510:: NOOO!

;196;:Cynder guesses this case is closed.

CASE CLOSED!

;038;: Hah, excellent work. Now, about your pay..how about box seats in uneven bars?

;196;: Count Cynder in!

;037;: Yay!

~

;196;: Cynders attempting to improve her attitude *huff* like Iris should. Also, kiddies, Cynder tells you what this weeks theme is! THIS WEEKS THEME IS OLYM-*Gets muffled*

Last edited:

VS

they/she
;460; Please if no one posts by the time let there be no extensions. They're not fair. The people who did it have pride in their work and want to do good in PU. So if we do our work on time, we should get credit and not let people who forget get the credit even if there is only two people who have done it.

Pir8Heart

ƸӜƷ
;428; Er... damn straight Pekka! I had to pull an all-nighter with this one! Stupid time zones... Hold on, it's not like people can decide their circumstances, sometimes stuff happens that's out of your reach. What's even worse is if they fake having circumstances. >:|

;468; "Good morning everyone, we have finally landed in London, England."

I slowly open my eyes to find myself looking at a :510: seated next to me. From a sideways angle, anyway. I lift my head from the tray in front of me and ruffle up my fur. I didn't have a mirror, but I could feel that sleeping on these stupid airplane pillows made my fur look like crap. I'd love if I could use my fingers to brush my fur, but sadly, fingers don't work that way.

;468; "The time in London is now 6 A.M. In contrast, the time in our departure location is now XX:XX P.M."

At the very least, now that I was sort of awake, I could take a gander at my surroundings (gander, gander... does anyone use that word anymore?). The :510: to my left had his hind legs outstretched under the seat in front of him, while his front (legs? arms?) rested on his tray. His chin rested on his left paw as he looked out the window to my right, sort of as if he was peeved about something. I always found it kind of funny, four-legged Pokemon sitting like their two-legged.

;468; "To those of you boarding the flight to Sicily, please wait in the airport. Your next aircraft will be here in around half an hour."

Right, my fur looks like crap. Since I didn't see my hairbrush on my tray, it probably didn't leave my bag. I use my feet to feel for my purse. Lucky me, it was already open. But...

;428; "Ghh, where's that stupid brush?"

Yeah, I can pick up things with my feet. It's not exactly something people care about, but-

:510: "*sigh* ------- for this?" It seemed the :510: had tried to say something, but it was a bit hard to hear him over the crowd of people standing up and getting their bags from the compartments.

;428; "Huh?"

:510: "This is yours, right? You knocked it off your tray in your sleep."

;428; "Ah... S-Sorry for troubling you."

:510: "Y'know, you sure drool in you sleep a whole lot. For a girl."

Wait, what? Feeling my pillow, I noticed that it was slightly damp... and that there was a tiny puddle of dried drool on the tray.

;428; "E-Er..."

Crapcrapcrap, I totally shouldn't be blushing this much! Arceus, this is so embarrasing-

:510: "Well? Do you want it back or not?"

As it seemed he was getting increasingly ticked, I quickly took back my brush from the guy and brushed down my ear fur. Gotta' keep my ears nice 'n' tidy. Once I was done, I closed my tray and picked up my purse (with my feet) to put my brush back in. Now that my fur dilemma was over, I got up and went to get my other bags from the compartments. Getting out of my seat didn't prove too difficult, seeing as the :510: had already left. That was rather fast, I thought to myself. No matter, I had already retrieved two of my bags. Though, I was 'kinda-sorta' having a bit of trouble with the last one.

;468; "M-Ma'am, is there a problem?" the female flight attendant asked.

;428; :Not much, this bag's just bein' stubborn..."

;468; "Alright, let me help you with that." I tried to reject her request as kindly as possible, but in the end I couldn't resist that sickly sweet voice. Together, we tugged on my bag until it finally budged and landed on my head.

;428; "Ugaah!"

;468; "Goodness, ma'am, is your head okay?!"

;428; "Ihi... Yeah, I can still think straight." At least, I thought I could. After thanking her for her assistance, and noticing that we were the only two people on the plane, I hurriedly dashed out the exit.

;468; E-Enjoy you stay here in London!" the flight attendant called out as I dashed off.

After sorting out where I was staying for the night and grabbing a bite or two, I finally made it to the clock tower people called Big Ben. I was completely against taking the tour bus, since I definitely didn't want to look like... y'know, a tourist, so I ended up walking all the way there (Luckily, the hotel wasn't too far from the tower itself). As for Big Ben... if it could be described in one word, it would be "looming". Its presence almost felt kinda' intimidating, but apparently the view from the top was a-mazing; and that was where I was headed.

I walked up to a rather burly-looking ;078;.

;428; "'Scuse me, how much to get in Big Ben?"

;078; "For your information, Big Ben is the name of the bell, not the tower. And the fee's X dollars, 'less you have a pass on you."

I softly planted my hand on my face. How could I forget, Milo gave everyone a free admission pass!

;428; "Can you hold on a second, I should have a pass somewhere."

I rummaged through my purse, fishing my brush, a small mirror, some random folded-up memos, until I realized two things. Damn, I should tidy up my purse. Also, my wallet was gone.

;428; "Well I'll be damned."

Hold on, when exactly did my wallet go missing? It couldn't have been on the plane, could it? Now that I think back, my purse was open when I felt it with my feet (That... didn't come out right.)...

It was him. It had to be him.

;428; "Ghhh, that Lie-prick stole my friggin' wallet!"

;078; "Ma'am?"

Ooooooh, I can't believe it! I never left my brush on the tray, it must've fallen out when he swiped my wallet! And my wallet had my pass in it...

;078; "Ma'am? There are other people in line, you know."

I could feel the cold glares of angry tourists chilling my spine. Damn it, there's no point in staying here any longer. As I was about to walk back to my hotel...

*whoosh*

;428; "Whwhwhaa?!"

I made a lot of big movements as I caught the wallet that was thrown at me. Hey, it was MY wallet! I hastily opened it to make sure everything was in its place. So far, I accounted for my ID, my driver's license, my pass (Yesss!), some gift cards, all my money. I couldn't help but wonder, why was none of my money taken? I double-counted to make sure, I had the same amount of money I put in my wallet at the beginning of this trip. Could something else be missing? I checked through all of the slots and pockets until I came across... an empty pocket.

No way. It was gone.

I started to tremble as the color drained from my face. Of all things, that stupid Lie-prick had to take that.

;078; "Er, ma'am? 'Something wrong?"

Where did that wallet come from? Who threw it?! Frantically looking around, I saw a figure in a ragged trench coat and hat on the stairs behind the ;078;. They lifted the brim of their hat, and two emerald-green eyes plus a crooked smile greeted me. The trench coat then fell to the floor as the :510: went on four legs and dashed up the stairs.

;428; "YOOOOOOOOUUU!!!"

I stuffed the pass into the ;078;'s mouth and dashed up the stairs. This tower didn't have any escape routes, so I'd probably be able to narrow him down once he reaches the top.

;428; "You're not gettin' away, you... you...!"

The tower was a lot harder to trek up than i thought. The stairs seemed to repeat flawlessly, I almost felt like passing out at times. But I couldn't afford to pass out. That Lie-prick was probably already at Big Ben, and at that point he wouldn't have an escape route.

;428; "Hehe, got'cha now!" I shouted as I made it to the top of the stairs. To my left was what the ;078; referred to as Big Ben. Damn, it actually was pretty big. To my right was a giant clock face which read 12:05... no, 11:55? Looking down from the glass, I could see some of the many streets of London. They were semi-crowded with fancy cars and tour buses, and people were walking in a vast amount of directions. There was also a commotion near the line for Big Ben, did something happen?

:510: Dazzling, isn't it?" I let out a small gasp and turned around. "He" came out from his hiding place on the other side of the space, as if he was hiding behind the bell itself. Now on guard, the two of us slowly circled the massive hunk of brass, both of us on two legs.

:510: Doesn't everyone look so tiny from up here? Petite, miniscule... inferior."

I made sure to switch directions every time he got close to the stairs. No way was I letting him escape until I got him back. His right paw was clenched; he must be holding it right now! If only I could find a moment to grab it from him...

:510: "Now, one question for you. Whatever could a beautiful damsel like you want from such a shady-looking fellow like me?"

;428; "Don't ruffle my fur! You know damn well you have something of mine!"

:510: "Now now, no need to point fingers. Why stand around listening to you accuse me of things I clearly did when I can just..." Now he was in front of me. He shot a playfully taunting expression as something dangled from his right paw.

A small... keychain.

;428; "T-That keychain isn't worth anything, you know!"

:510: "Don't lie, Mrina, I know a gemstone when I see one. Amethyst, is it? This could fetch me a pretty price, y'know." What...? How the hell did he know my name?! As I thought that, he threw my keychain into the air and watched it drop.

;428; "N-NOOOOOOO!!" I made a quick dash to the keychain, but he swiped it from the air with his right paw as I fell face-first to the floor.

;428; "D-Damn yoooou!"

I quickly got up, but he was nowhere to be seen. Damn it, did he dash for the stairs? Was I too late...?

;428; "Who... are you?" I called out. My question didn't receive an answer. He wasn't here anymore, I couldn't get it back, I failed... I thought.

Suddenly, I was hip-locked form behind and a paw stroked my chin from the side. His chin rested perfectly on my head, so his expression was out of my field of vision.

:428; "Ghghaaah-"

:510: "No one special. Just one of the many ghosts of damsel's past..."

I couldn't move at all. His grip around my waist tingled, but it wasn't too tight. I could probably break free if I wanted to, but I simply didn't. I don't really know why, but this moment felt rather... entrancing. As if to set the mood, Big Ben let out a loud chime, signaling it was noon.

Was my time up? Or had my timer just begun?

Suddenly, Mr. Liepard let me go, and I stumbled backward. As I adjusted my balance and turned around, I saw he reverted back to using four-legs to walk.

:510: "Since you're so concerned your little trinket, how about we play a little cat-and-mouse?" He shot me a rather captivating wink, and I reflexively shot up straight. My face felt... warm?

:510: "See you at the bridge~."

And with that, he scampered down the stairs. I plopped down onto the floor, and attempted to absorb what just happened. Mr. Liepard presented some important mysteries. Based on what he said, he's someone I possibly knew in the past.

;428; "Hehe... My past comes to haunt me again." I curled up into a ball and stared out the glass, into the sky.

"What are you waiting for? Follow him!" Raiden193 bellowed from the heavens.

... Wait, what?

;428; "That omnipotent voice is right!" I shouted as I stood up. "What the hell am I doing waiting around?! I have to get my keychain back!" I didn't bother to tidy myself up as I dashed down the stairs. It didn't matter if that keychain was amethyst, it didn't matter if it could sell high on the market, what mattered most is that it was important to me. And I was going to get it back, no matter what.

Now... I just have to find this "bridge".

And this was supposed to be a trip. Just a simple sightseeing trip around London.

;428; "Yeesh, I'd expect to be robbed in Florida, but London?"

Surprisingly, there are quite a lot of bridges in London. I thought I would walk to each one, y'know, to get in shape, but each bridge is surprisingly far apart. Walking too much can get rather painful for your legs. I didn't even make it to the first bridge before I had to stop because of a leg cramp. I ended up taking a taxi, but it still took me a pretty long time. My next stop was London Bridge (which should've been my first stop, seeing as I'm in London. Oh, my stupidity).

Unsurprisingly, London Bridge wasn't all that special. It was a bridge. It looked flashy, and a TAD different from other bridges, but in the end a bridge is a bridge. But what mattered most was that the thief was nowhere to be seen.

Give me a break, Mr. Liepard. You've already made my day enough of a hard time.

:510: "Looks like someone missed me."

;428: "Uwaah!" I turned around, but tripped on my own feet and stumbled backward. I took an upward glance at Mr. Liepard. He was on two legs again, and he was slouching against the railing. He didn't seemed to pleased for some reason.

:510: "What took you so long? What other bridge could I mean other than THE London Bridge?" he questioned as he dangled my keychain.

;428; "I... had to make sure. There are more bridges in London than you think, y'know?!"

:510: "Nitpicker. You want your trinket back, right?" His tone was growing really arrogant, and I wasn't too pleased with that.

;428; "Whatever, just give it back now." But as I reached for it, he pulled his paw away from my grasp... and bonked his fist on my head.

:510: "Patient, love. First, I need you to do a little something." Great, I come all the way here just to get me to do some menial task. I would kick him if I could; if I tried, he'd probably dodge to the side.

:510: Are those perky ears of yours ready? Too bad, here I go! Just... remember me."

;428; "... ... What?"

:510: "Try to remember me, just this once."

;428; "Ghh, stop wasting my time and hand over-" My sentence was cut short because of what I saw. Mr. Liepard was dangling my keychain past the rail. He wouldn't.

;428; "W-What are you-"

:510: "Yeesh, this isn't so hard. All it takes is for you to remember me. Well, not necessarily me, but-"

;428; "STOP IT!!!!" Mr. Liepard seemed rather shocked about my attachment to my keychain. He stared wide-eyed at me for moment before he emitted a low, irritated growl.

:510: "Yeesh, just what is up with you and this keychain?"

;428; "Look, I don't know WHO you are, nor do I give a damn, but that keychain was a gift from my brother, and if you don't give it ba-"

:510: "So... you don't remember, then."

;428; "Look, I don't-" Before I could even finish my sentence, he dashed across the bridge's sidewalk, leaving with only a simple "I see". He certainly was a mystery, that's for sure. Who exactly was he? I didn't "remember" him, nor did I care about "remembering" him, but he seemed to "remember" me. Then there was that bit from my past. If I think about it hard enough, he probably said that to confuse me. Yeah, he's just a stranger, some random perverted pickpocket. Yeah...

Why can't I shake off this feeling?

As I could still see him dashing off in the distance, I quickly followed pursuit. I should just focus on my keychain, nothing else.

Eventually, I lost track of him in what appeared to be in some large plaza. A name didn't come to mind, seeing as the only thing I recognized in London was Big Ben. Not to say that this place wasn't interesting in its own way. The weird lighthouse thingy stood out, but I wasn't sure what purpose it served. There were also two large fountains side-by-side. Seeing as they were fountains, it was okay for them to not serve a purpose. I drew my attention to a nearby statue of an elderly human.

;428; "Ah, this must be some sort of memorial place..." Why was I wasting my time like this? Was I waiting for him to show up? There was no guarantee that he was actually here, yet here I am, standing around Memorial Square.

:510: "What are you doing here?" At last, "he" finally showed himself. Looks like my hunch was right. You really love standing on two legs, don't you?

;428; "My keychain, dumbass."

:510: "Right, right. But answer me this; why is such a petty trinket so important to you?"

;428; "I already told you, I got it from my brother."

:510: Hm?? Did something happened to him?"

;428; "Not at all." My eyes were downcast during our conversation, so I was a bit surprised when I noticed he was right in front of me, looking in my eyes. It was like Big Ben all over again. I probably could punched him in the face right then, but I simply didn't. This time, however, the mood wasn't exactly entrancing. For some reason, it was as if the air had begun to tense. Arceus, our noses were practically touching. And his eyes...

his eyes seemed a bit lonely.

Like mine, his eyes also grew downcast as he backed off. I had expected him to say something during the moment, and it seemed like he wanted to, but for some reason he held his tongue, perhaps rather bitterly.

:510: "Here." I could hear him murmur as he tossed me back my keychain. Thank Arceus I got it back... but.

;428; "If you were going to steal it from me, why would you give it back?"

:510: "Steal? Did I say that now?"

;428; "Actions are louder than words. Or so they say."

Silence.

:510: "Grey."

;428; "Er... Sorry?"

:510: "Calvin Grey. Ring a bell?"

;428; "Is that... your name?"

:510: "You're kidding, right?" 'Grey' placed a firm paw on his face. At this point, I must've given too many wrong answers, from his perspective at least, because at this point he turned around. I could still hear him as he faced away from me. "I'm not done with you yet. Later." Not that I was watching, but he probably went back to four-legs and dashed off somewhere. Speaking of which, it must be painful walking on two legs. Whatever, I got my keychain back, he's not my concern anymore.

;428; "Right, he's not done with me. Or something like that." Screw it. Today was way too much of a hastle, and all for what? Some mysterious encounter and something to do with some part of my past? Get real. I decided to plop myself against a fountain and waste a couple of hours. It's was only around 4... or 5, I wasn't sure. I let my eyes wander, until they finally settle on a small plaque next to me.

;428; "Trafalgar Square, huh... So that's what it's called." After that, I zoned out for a couple of hours. Then, around 6, Milo had called telling me to "get the hell back to the hotel", as "I was some 4 hours late". He also asked me up front if I was drunk, which I flatly denied.

Well, time to catch a taxi.

Oh my God what did I just write.

Last edited:

Zapphire

:595: Well, pip pip cheerio! I just visited London! This was a lot more different than the other trips. All the sites I visited connected somehow. Ah well, here is my trip! (Sorry its not as long or as good, I kinda rushed)

"As I walked along the streets of this new city, my back felt much better, I suppose. As thoughts like these spread through my head, I was tackled to the ground, and let's say my back did NOT feel better. Out of instinct I zapped the Pokemon with my Thunder, and it fell to the ground. I... kinda made it pass out. I had no idea what to do back then. Looking back on it now, it was kinda obvious, but I tried a couple of things before I found out what would work. First I tried identifying the Pokemon, it was a Liepard. Then I tried using signal beam to tap into its brain, but that only got me temporarily hopped up. Then I checked it's pulse, or lack there of. In shock, I tried using Thunder again as a defibrillator. It missed. Even though my eyes were compound, it still missed. I tried again. It missed. And it missed again. There is only a nine percent chance of it missing, and it missed three out of four times. Finally, the next time I tried, it hit. The Liepard got up as though it had just taken, I apologize greatly for this pun, a cat nap.

The Liepard spoke as if we'd known each other for a long time. 'Hello there, Zapphire,' it said in a distinctly female voice. I recognized who it was immediately after that line of dialogue.*'Miss Amani? Is that you?' Let me explain, Miss Amani was a well known jewel thief around my part of Unova. She is shady, and her voice is so feminine that it almost makes her unsuspecting. Actually, thats what makes her such a great thief. She can talk her way out of anything with that melodic, beautiful, mesmerizing voice. 'Yes, that's me. And I need you to do something for me.' She had a mischievous glint in her eye. 'Sure, what's up?' I asked in complete curiosity. Then she went into a long explanation about how I needed to find the three tears of Delpheeno, the most precious jewels of all time. They were hidden in three distinct locations: Big Ben, London Bridge, and Trafalgar Square. She gave me three tools: a mask made from donated ditto... slime that let me transform; air shoes that let me walk without making noise and walk over water; and cat claws that let me climb buildings. 'Now, get to it!' she yelled.

First was Trafalgar square, which went by rather quickly. It was crowded with people, but for some reason, I kept on being stared at. Then I remembered something very important: London was full of Sinnoh Pokemon. I saw and empty area and ran to it. A Bronzor was sitting on a nearby fence, and then I had an idea. I took out the ditto mask and transformed into the Bronzor. Then I started looking. There were three central areas: Two adjacent fountains and a miniature monolith. I checked both of the fountains, but all I got was wet. Then I checked the monolith, and nothing. I was confused for a while, but then something popped in my head. The three things were in the shape of an equilateral triangle. To find the area of a triangle, do base times height divided by two. So, I went to the base, in between the fountains, and walked to the front of the monolith. Then I took two steps back. Then I looked to the ground, and noticed a dark spot. I dug there after transforming back to my Joltik self, and got the first tear.

The one at London Bridge was incredibly simple, same with Big Ben. For London bridge, I took out my air shoes. I ran across the bridge to test them, and sure enough, no sound. I then decided to make the people think I was gonna kill myself. I got up on the edge and started to fake a hysterical cry. People gathered around. I then jumped off, and Electro Webbed to the underside of the bridge. People were silent, and I decided to throw the wadded up ball of web in the water. Then I looked as it fell, and noticed a glow above the water. The second tear! I fell down and stood on the water. Those things are awesome, by the way. I reached in the water and grabbed it. I then webbed myself to the edge opposite to the side I jumped. People were still there. I ran and made my escape. Big Ben was even simpler. Cat claws, climbed the side, and got to the top. I looked at the clock, and the third tear was the axle for the hands. I clawed myself down and grabbed it. After that, I just found Miss Amani, gave her the tears, and made it back to the camp!"

That was my trip! Hope you enjoyed!

Charze

Always flyin'
;460; Please if no one posts by the time let there be no extensions. They're not fair. The people who did it have pride in their work and want to do good in PU. So if we do our work on time, we should get credit and not let people who forget get the credit even if there is only two people who have done it.

I agree completely. Even though we like having the extra chance, the deadlines need to be firm. (Yes, I know I am saying this even though I haven't posted yet)

Mug

Sgt. Sunshine

I agree that if you get it on time, you should be rewarded, perhaps with a point boost or something. But I'd like an extension if only so I can say I did it. I'm okay with less points, but I don't want to completely miss out on a challenge.

Charze

Always flyin'
:619: Time to take a relaxing tour through London...

;291; NINJASK SPEED TOUR LET'S GO!

Big Ben

;291; This is a giant clock. It ticks and stuff.

London Bridge

;291; It's not falling down.

Trafaglar Square

;291; IT'S A SQUARE!!!

:619: That was a terrible tour.

;291; You're a terrible procrastinator.

:619: Toche.

I will make this better if there is an extension. Sorry team!

Mug

Sgt. Sunshine
;053; Time to rush through London!!

"Wow, Big Ben! It's so tall!" I shouted with excitement. Suddenly a suspicious Liepard ran up to me.

"Hey, you totally shouldn't go to London Bridge, okay?" he said suspiciously.

"You're susupicious!" I accused.

"Fine, whatever," he said, suspiciously slinking into the shadows.

Being stubborn, I immediately set out for London Bridge.

"I wonder why I couldn't come here?" I pondered. Then I saw a dead body on the ground! Then a Stoutland ran up to me.

"HEY YOU KILLED THIS GUY DIDN'T YOU?! You're under arrest!" He shouted with an obviously fake British accent.

"But I'm innocent! Obviously this suspicious Liepard did it; he framed me!"

"That's what they all say! You're coming with me ya bloody oaf!"

"Not likely, you fraud!" I tore off his moustache and luckily it came off as I suspected. "You're just a wannabe Herdier intern!"

His eyes welled up with tears. "IT'S TRUE I AM!!!"

"Great, now I have a Liepard to catch!" I said, running off to find Liepard.

In Trafaglar Square, I bumped into a real Stouland with a real accent. "I hear you were messing with my little brother!"

"Uh..." I had to get myself out of this somehow. Then a purple blur flashed in the corner of my eye. "LOOK THERE'S THE KILLER!"

"Ha, I'm not falling for that," he replied coolly.

"..And he has a tennis ball!"

"A TENNIS BALL?!? I'LL GO FETCH IT!!" He exclaimed, chasing after the Liepard.

"Dogs are so silly," I muttered as I ran off to enjoy my vacation.

THE END

(OOC: I am so sorry that you had to read this. But as previously stated, I wanted to at least say that I did it. One point is more than zero.)

Last edited:
;490; It's now been longer than the set time, oh well. What's Otis gonna do glare at me from China or Peru or wherever he is? *laughs*
;489; *glares*
;490; anyway....now onto the match! This is a simple match you will simply chose a country to root for any country will do. You have 24 hours to post here.

P.S. Yes you can repeat countries others have said.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.