• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Universe 11.1: A Fresh Start

Status
Not open for further replies.
;490; Match time is over, I'll reveal any possible reward at the point meter.
And now it's time to move onto the cont...wait actually let's have another challenge!!!
Challenge number 2 is to draw a picture of your pokemon waving their flag to support their country. 48 hours to post here.

Flame Mistress

glaceonpicture.png

Drawn on MS Paint in 30 minutes... Well, at least it's something.

Mug

Sgt. Sunshine
;053; Done! Check it out!

(OOC: I went with water colours this time. It gives it a more childish look, I think, suits Elizaveta a bit more. I guess.)

Burakoru

Belly Slide
I made a real drawing, and am waiting for my mom to get home so I can finally learn how to use our scanner......now knowing we have one. <.<

:579: is there to be there.

Pir8Heart

ƸӜƷ
(OOC: Welll damn, I really should've brought my tablet with me. -_-)

;428; Isn't that right? She makes herself look so kyute! and like, some years younger.

Burakoru

Belly Slide
:579: Well, here's my horrible drawing by hand.....TOOK FOREVER TO GET THIS THING DONE!

a_reuniclus_holding_a_japanese_flag_by_king_waruvial-d58uppy.jpg

Pir8Heart

ƸӜƷ
;428; Half an hour to draw myself, around an hour to trace myself on Paint, an assload of time to colour... Ghhh.

iaza16406231067600.png

;490; Deadline is over. Congrats to Elizvita you have won this week!
You'll get a very important reward......you get to chose between a note labeled "bottom" or "chosen"

Now we'll move on to Match # 2
You may participate in this if you wish but it's not neccesary. Otis left his diary here and I'd like to hear some of what he wrote...but I'm too nervous to do it myself.
There are 100 pages in the diary. I want you to read me one page of the diary (chose a number between 1 and 100). Post it here within 24 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.