• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Universe 11.1: A Fresh Start

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flame Mistress

;471; Wait, that's a great idea! *produces a hockey stick for everyone* Guys, let's play Spheres hockey! *whacks Spheres into Cynder*

VS

they/she
;460; I'm in! *stands in front of goal*
(OOC: Pekka is actually named after a goalie)

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
;082; : Orion: *Gets hit by hockey stick and gets detached* SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE!

Pointdexter: Let's let them just play with him. We'll exact our revenge later.

Rick: You said it.

*Rick and Pointdexter get the heck out of wherever the heck they are*

VS

they/she
;460; *takes off goalie wear* *puts on player wear* These two are getting away. *hits with stick*

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
;081; : Rick: *Dodges stick* AHA! Bet you didn't know I really AM a martial arts master! Take this! HADOUKEN! *launches energy sphere at Pekka*

Pointdexter: While you attack the idiotic jockey and that hack who dares think she could invent anything better than me, I shall be off to create a weapon that will hopefully bring both of them grusome and painful deaths. Wait, did I say that out loud? I meant I'm going to invent bubble gum that chews itself...yeah. *Leaves while Rick goes Ryu on Pekka's a** *

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
;081; : Rick: *Dodges again* Uh, I'm not the nerd. I'm the super awesome spectaular sphere who kicks *** and chews bubble gum, except when I'm all out of gum. NOW TAKE THIS! SHORYUKEN! *uppercuts Pekka with one of his magnets*

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
;081; : Pointdexter: *Is not here because he left like a minute ago*

Rick: *Dodges again* You know, you kind of suck at this whole fighting thing. No wonder you watch sports instead of playing them! Tatsumaki Sempuuuukyaku! *Rick does a helicopter kick with his magnets. Don't ask how.*

Flame Mistress

;471; *dodges* See? Jerkass! You must've all been crazy to vote for him to stay alive!

(OOC: Though to be honest, I'm not sure who's better, Spheres or Ulgeo...)

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
;471; *dodges* See? Jerkass! You must've all been crazy to vote for him to stay alive!

;081; : Rick: Well EXCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSE me princess! If I remember correctly, you started this by trying to use me...

Pointdexter: *Appears out of nowhere* Us. *Disappears again*

Rick: Yeah, US as a hockey puck!

Orion: *Is launched into air by hockey stick* I can see space from here!

Nightfall_

Gamer Extrodinare
;037;: Uh, sis, is that Iris Cynder was talking to us about?

;038;: Yup.

;037;: She's pretty.

;038;:...sure.

;196;: She's..er...unsympathetic.

Flame Mistress

;081; : Rick: Well EXCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSE me princess! If I remember correctly, you started this by trying to use me...
;471; Me? Use you? Pfft. Show me the post where I tried to use you.

Me: Oi, you're not supposed to know that you exist in a virtual reality!

;471; Does it matter?

Me: Well, I don't suppose it does...

VS

they/she
;460; Says the person who's stealing moves from Street Fighter, and plus I do play hockey. *punch* *hits with stick* *get's out ice skates* *takes off blades* *punches with blade and cuts*

Zapphire

:595: Well, I think I've recovered from the sheer insanity, and- *sees hockey game* I'm gonna go make some popcorn. This is entertaining.

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
;081; : Rick: What are you doing? You do realize I'm made of pure steel right? It'd take more then your fatass tree arms to freeze and break me! Now how's about you get a load of LIGHTNING?! *Launches Thunderbolt at Pekka*

Status
Not open for further replies.