• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Universe 11.1: A Fresh Start

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pir8Heart

ƸӜƷ
While they were going down the elevator...

;053; *sigh* The saddest part is always going down...

;428; ... ...

;053; Well, reply or something.

;428; ... ...

;053; Hm, tough crowd. Anyway, you have the tickets for the next flight, right?

;428; ... ...

;053; Mrina dear!

;428; ... ...

;053; Oh, just, grr- *pulls it out of Mrina's ear*

;428; Mukyaaaa! *shivers on the floor*

;053; M-Mrina dear...? Lopunny must have really sensitive ears...

;428; D-DA HELL, MYA?! YOU ALMOS TUSHED MY EAR, MYA!

;053; A-Apologies. A bit stingy, aren't we?

Another flight later, Mrina realized she didn't bring a lot of money. After begging Elizaveta for money failed (;053; Go raid a wishing well or something, my money's mine!), Mrina was stuck in a plane for a day in a half with no food. Landing in China only made this worse.

Great Wall, Afternoon, The sun fires its lazorz

As they were walking...

;428; Fuuuuuuuuuu, it's so hooooot!

;053;Nnnnn...

;428; And I haven't eaten anything for a dayyyyy!

;053; And a half, dear. Aren't we a glutton?

;428; Y-Y'don't need to point that out!

;053; Must. (;428; Lizaaaa!) Keep. (;428; Lizalizalizalizaliza-)COMPOSURE. (;428; Lizaliza! Lizaliza! Lizaliza!)

;428; Li-

;053; OH GOD DAMN IT, MY NAME IS ELIZAVETA, WOULD YOU PLEASE SHUT UP, AND QUITE FRANKLY, I DON`T WANT TO BE STUCK IN THIS EXCRUCIATING WEA-

;428; *GRIP*

;053; ?! W-What...?

;428; ... Feed me.

;053; *shiver* Good grief, Mrina...

;428; It's your fault for not lending me any money.

;053; I told you already, my mon- I mean, Mrina dear, perhaps you need to try to... cool down a bit.

;428; In this weather? Please.

;053; Just hold on for a bit. *props Mrina against the edge* Now just look out there, at that beautiful scenery, and just take a couple of deeeeep breaths.

;428; Er... Okay. *HUUUUUUUUUF*

;053; Phew... I'm glad Roderich never took me here.

;428; *PHEEEEEEEEW*

;053; *sigh* Feeling better, dear?

;428; I... guess. *ruffles fur* Whew, okay, I'm all better now! Look, a beach! *dashes off*

;053; Beach...? So that's what's at the end of the Great Wall.

;428; Uwah! the water looks so blue!

;053; Yes, it's water. You've at least been to the beach before, right?

;428; ... Yeah.

;053; ???

;428; The beach...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

;427; Aaaaand finish! (This Mrina's 14 years old...)

;026; What, you're done already? (... While Matt here is 15.)

;427; MattMatt! Looklook! I finished it!

;026; Oh, wow... that's a pretty tall sand castle.

;427; I know, right? It's even taller than you!

;026; Did you get mom to help or something? Don't tell me you asked a stranger?

;427; What, strangers can be interesting sometimes. -3-

;026; Just.. watch out for any-

;053; Mrina dear? Are you still alive?

;428; *finds herself on the floor* Huh? I'm fine, honest!

;053; Good grief, I almost thought you died of heat stroke...

;428; I might've, I suppose. This heat's killing me.

;053; Me too. Let's go back.

;428; Sure thWAIWAIWAIT. Aren't we at the end of the wall?

;053; ... Oh dear. 0.0

;428; Nihi, maybe we can try and fan-fold the wall like in Paper Mario?

;053; This isn't the time to be joking around! Though, this is pretty bad...

:628: :630: HUZAAAH!

;053; W-What the?!

;428; Welp, there's our Deus Ex Machina.

:628: Grab onto our talons, huzzah!

;428; Um, um, who are you exactly?

:630: Classified, huzzah! Grab onto our talons and we'll take you to Sydney, huzzah!

;053; Next, how did you find us?

:628: we story jumped, huzzah!

;428; Wha...

:630: From Bekididng`s story, huzza-

;053; Shhhhh, she shouldn`t know.

;428; Um... Let's just go.

I am so sorry for double-posting/

Pir8Heart

ƸӜƷ
;428; What's this? You caught sight of Skymin? Huzzah!

After a long and painful flight, which involved grabbing onto someone's talons (;053; How is this possible? I don't even have poseable thumbs! D:>), The girls made it to their final destination. Man I should really fill these in-between dialogue thingys with more text.

Sydney Opera House, Daytime... Man, I'm losing track of time zones here.

;053; So, I assume we're supposed to watch an opera or something?

;428; Hell no! Let's just admire the pretty-

:628; Almost forgot your tickets, huzzah! *spits out tickets*

;428; ... Building.

;053; Ew. Anyway, we might as well watch the show.

[DANS LA MAISON D'OPERA]

;053; Why in the world would they show High School Musical at an Opera House?

;428; I dunno', I like it.

;053; Ghgk! Um, sure you do.

;428; What's not to like? Though, the actors here look kinda' manly.

:648: Bop, to the TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!

;053; Roderich... Please help me.

[LATER]

;428; Bop bop bop, bop to the top~!

;053; Please stop.

;428; Slip and slide and ride that rhythm ~.

;053; Mrina!

;428; Hm?

;053; Um, I'm not sure how to say this in a context you would understand, but...

;428; I'm all ears. *lifts up ears*

;053; Well... I'm sorry?

;428; ... Mya?

;053; I'm apologizing for interrupting your flashback a couple of days ago.

;428; Flash... back?

;053; See, I knew you wouldn't understand. *facepaw*

;428; Then don't use complicated words. And how do you know I had a flashback?

;053; Grk! Um, look, a beach!

;428; Oh... you're right...

;053; Mrina dear... Do you mind if I can be alone for... You're already at the beach, aren't you?

;428; Yep!

;053; Good. I'm just gonna' walk around some stores, okay?

;428; What?

[EVEN LATER]

;053; I'm back. And I have a bunch of bags. Can you help me carry them?

;428; *is concentrated on sand castle*

;053; Right, she can't hear me... I'M COMING DOWN, MRINA!

;428; Okay!

;053; Man, this is harder than it looks... Stupid hill.

;428; *stares at sand castle intently*

;053; Kya! at this rate, I'm gonna-

;428; It's... finished.

;053; WAGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGH! *rolls down hill*

;428; *notices Elizaveta* MattMatt! Looklook! It's finished!

;053; Nnnn... My fur feels so sandy. T_T

;428; Maaaatt!

;053; Kya, what?

;428; It's finished!

;053; Well, god for you... wait, Matt?

;428; Yay yay! Finished, finished!

;053; Um, Mrina dear, I'm not-

*VRRRRRRRRRR*

*CRASH*

;053; Kya?!

;428; ... ... ...

;053; My goodness, a car crashed into that streetlight... Oh dear, I hope that person's alright.

;428; Matt?

;053; Er, Mrina, I told you I'm not-

;428; Matt? why do you look so glum?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

;026; It's just... nothing.

;427; Whaddya mean nothing? You obviously look glum.

;026; Er... just a bad memory.

;427; Muu, I really don't get you some.. Ah!

*sand castle is nowhere to be found*

;427; I-It's gone...

;026; *sigh* Well, that`s why it`s a sand castle. It`s only temporary.

;427; Muu, but I spent so much time working on it! Myaaaa!

;026; H-Hey, act 14, will you?

;427; Then build another one.

;026; What, me?

;427; Yes, you!

;026; Gh... fine.

- - - - - - -

;026; Wow, this is pretty hard.

;427; Isn't it? It takes a lot of precision and balance.

;026; I'm not sure what balance has to do with, WHOA! *falls on sand castle*

;427; Nyahaha! You fell, dummy!

;026; MMM, HRFMRF, HRRR! (Sh-Shut up, you!)

;427; Seriously though, you need to be more careful.

;026; *gets up* Yeah, it's kind of awkward getting a lecture from your younger sibling.

;427; Listen to me! Sand castles are kinda' like people in a way, they seem pretty sturdy, but they're also really fragile. They can get washed away by the waves if someone isn't watching them.

;026; ... D-Don't go comparing sand castles to... to...

;427; What, that didn't sound smart enough for-

;026; *stands up*

;427; ???

;026; That's it for today. Let's go home.

;427; Matt?

;026; *is still walking away*

;427; Matt...?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

;428; NO!

;053; M-Mrina, be careful!

;428; U-Uwah! *falls on sand castle*

;053; Mrina dear, I haven't finished picking up all my boxes yet...

;428; ... Nnnn... *clutches sand*

;053; ... Mrina dear?

;428; S... Sorry Liza. I'm fine now.

;053; Mrina...?

;428; Here, lemme' help you. *picks up a box*

;053; Er... thank you.

;428; Oh, what now?

;053; I still feel kind of homesick, but... at least... I had fun, I, er, suppose.

;428; ...? Oh, right, you miss your lover boy, that's why I dragged you along.

;053; D-Don't call him a lover boy!

;428; Oh, and, also... I, like, think I enjoyed this, as well... though China was friggin' hot.

;053; The summer does that to Asian countries.

;428; At least it's cooler here.

;053; ... Mrina?

;428; Yepperoo?

;053; Do you miss Matt?

Forgive this part for being an hour late. I just had to post this for someone.

Last edited:

Pir8Heart

ƸӜƷ
;428; ... How do you know his name?

;053; You mentioned it in your flashba- GRK!

;428; There you go again, with flashback this and flashback that.

;053; L-Let's just find a hotel , shall we?

;428; Did you pass by any hotels while you were shopping?

;053; Quite so. come along now.

;428; Um, I've got these bags on me.

;053; That's only half of them. Don't complain, just march.

;428; But I can't s-

[ALMOST THERE]

;053; Good grief, look at you. Just... give me those. *takes bags*

;428; Wha? No way, I'm totally fine carrying them!

;053; Mrina, you're on the floor.

;428; Uh... *stands up* Sure I am!

;053; You should at least try to support your own weight before helping others. Good grief.

;428; What's... that supposed to mean?

;053; advice from woman to woman, that's what. Now get inside and rent a room.

;428; ... ...

;053; Mrina?

;428; *fist clench* Alright!

Flame Mistress

(OOC: I'm really sorry, but I can't find my iPhone which is where the challenge is, so could you guys please give me a few extra hours until I find it?

EDIT @20:46GMT+1: I still can't find my iPhone anywhere, so... a few more hours please? As in, twelve?)

Last edited:

Zapphire

:595: This was the most enjoyable of all the trips, just because I went with someone. Well, here's my story.

"Ah, planes." I spoke as Casey and I arrived at the airport. I always loved flying, the sense of freedom despite being in an enclosed space is a marvel of the world. "So, Casey!" I turned to face him, a look of blunt joy on his face. "Wait, why are you so joyful?"

When I said that, his grin became even larger. "We're going to France, the city of love! And we get to go to the Statue of Liberty! In New York! How could I not be full of glee!"

I cringed. "Don't mention glee." He looked confused, yet the strange smile on his face was still there. An idea hit me.

"Hey, Casey, did someone spike your orange juice this morning?" I asked out of curiosity. It would make sense, considering his behavior.

"I... had apple juice!" He then chuckled like a mad scientist who found out how to give pancreatic cancer to baby dolphins. Trust me, you can recognize that kind of laugh when you've gone to as many German film festivals as I have. I decided not to pay attention to Casey's drug induced hallucination about his paw and boarded him on the plane.

"Yes, welcome to the flight! Passengers, do not stand up at any point in this flight. In case of a chupicabra attack, we wouldn't want any of you to get whiplash." The conductor had a strange accent, but I could understand him just fine. A few minutes after that, we took off.

Let's start with Paris. At this point, Casey was acting more normal than before. I decided to see how he was doing. "Hey, Case, you alright?" His eyes sparkled a bit after I emitted those words.

"Yeah, I'm just a little bit... Tired." The sparkle changed to a mischievous glint. Before I could comment, I saw someone that brought back memories of a previous trip.

"Miss Amani!" Before she could turn around, I ran to her dragging Casey with me. When she did turn around, Casey's groggy eyes immediately opened wider than... I'm not gonna go there. Let's just say he started drooling.

"Z-Zaph, you... Know her?" You could taste the lust he was feeling.

"Yeah." I turned back to face Miss Amani. "Anyway, have anything for me to do?"

A smirk of evil appeared. "Why, yes. Nothing big. Just climb to the top of the Eiffel Tower and get the necklace I dropped." She glanced over to Casey. "I'll take care of-" Before she could finish, I rushed Casey to the Eiffel Tower.

"We're here.." Casey moaned. He seemed to be recuperating.

I decided to let Casey do the work. "Here, put these on and climb the tower." I tossed him the cat claws.

"Okay. Be back in about an hour." He was right. Exactly an hour. But with the claws it should've taken twenty minutes. I wonder...

"How many French woman?" I asked, though I knew nothing would surprise me.

"Seven....teen...." He tried to make it seem like he felt guilty, but I saw a hint of self pride. After that, we handed the necklace to Miss Amani and headed off to the statue of Liberty.

When we got there, I saw another familiar face, but this time, it wasn't pleasant.*

"You..." I fumed at the pale male with white hair. "You should be dead."

"My, I'd never thought I'd see one of you in America," he chuckled slyly. "Huh, look. Almost midnight."

"You know that ended. Takaya, you should be dead!" I did not have my kunai ready, but I always carried around my Evoker. I took it out.

"Z-Zaph, what's going on?" Casey was panicking. I decided to explain to him. He was still confused. "What! Perso-"*

Takaya chuckled. "You've been wasting time." He snapped, and everything turned green. Just like in..

"The dark hour!" Now I was panicking. I glanced over at Casey, expecting him to be transmogrified, but he was just standing there, frozen in fear.

"So, your friend has entered the dark hour. Huh." Takaya seemed disinterested. "Well, I did not come prepared with my Evoker, so I'll let Justice do its work." He snapped and disappear. What could he mean by *justice? Unless...

"Oh no, no no no no no no no!" I practically screamed.

"What's going on with the Statue of Liberty?" Casey pointed towards the statue, and it.... was moving!? I was right. Justice. The arcana.

"Zaph, stay calm. You fought Nyx. You've fought the incarnation of malice and hatred. This should be easy." I was mumbling to myself, but Casey was too awestruck to notice. I pulled out my Evoker and put it against my head.

Casey did notice that. "Zaph!" His voice cracked. I ignored that.

When I pulled the trigger of the Evoker, I yelled my Persona's name. "Fenrir!" I casted Rakunda on him and used Bufudyne. Justice seemed to take a significant amount of damage. It retaliated with a Black Viper spell, which hurt. A lot. Half an hour later, I defeated Justice. I walked up to Casey. He was collapsed, possibly from stress. I waited for the Dark hour to end, and carried him to the plane which we took to the Great Wall. He woke up before we got there.

When we arrived, there was something in the air that screamed something was wrong. Again, it was Casey who pointed it out.

"Why are there a bunch of people in black robes?" Casey tiredly spoke. He was right: Black garbed folk were chanting in front of the great wall. I knew what this was.

"Cult." I didn't want to elaborate. I decided to get straight into business. This time, I had my kunai ready. I used Thunder on the tips and reflected towards the cult. They all fell to the ground. Except for one. As I looked at her, I was transported down to her.

"... What, no surprised reaction?" she said.

"Your a cult. Why should I?" Honestly, these people.

"Good poin-" I stabbed her with my kunai. Tip for life: Never let a villain monologue.

I Electrowebbed to the plane and told the pilot to head to the Sydney Opera House. Casey looked impressed. "Good job."

"Thanks," I muttered disinterestly.

Before you ask, no, nothing weird happened a the Opera. Casey and I just watched fat women sopranos sing in Italian.

Hope you enjoyed!

Ioneos

old geezer
(OOC: Sorry about your phone FM, but this challenge has had an over 24 hour extension, so I kind have to end it now.)

;489; And time! Whew, that took longer than expected. Now time for the Match. This week, you will all tell who your PU11.1 OTP is! Yaaaaay for shipping! Make sure to include a shipping name, too!

(OOC: for the of you who don't know, an OTP is an "only true pair," basically whoever you think should be in a relationship in a fandom. For instance, Pokéshipping is Ash x Misty. Get it? Got it? Good.)

Burakoru

Belly Slide
:579: *Sigh* Lets see, does it have to involve ourselves? I'll probably edit a good shipping in. *Feels slightly depressed*

Edit: CaseyxIris, Ghiaccio Sporco Shipping.

If my italian's a little off I blame Google Translator.

Last edited:

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
;082; : Pointdexter: Please, this is a simple one. My OTP is Orion x Space, or Celestial Shipping.

Nightfall_

Gamer Extrodinare
;037;: This is very interesting

;038;: Great, now I'm starting to regret coming here.

;037;: Why?

;038;: *facepalm* Your learning about shipping.

Flame Mistress

Alicia x James, ChristmasPuddingShipping, which is a totally legit name... Wait, what? Only 11.1? Dammit.

In that case, uh... Casey x Cynder, B*tchyCasanovaShipping.

Also, Casey, I am NOT amused. (not you, digipoke, Casey)

Ioneos

old geezer
;489; Time! That's it for this Match! In case you were wondering, anyone who submitted a ship at all will earn 5 extra points this round.

Now for the Contest.You will have to pick a song that represents you. Your song will be judged on both the lyrics and the actual music part of the song. You have 48 hours, good luck.

(OOC: you MUST post a YouTube/Vimeo/soundcloud link to the song for it to be considered. I'm not hunting random k-pop songs down on random torrents or whatever, just bring me a link.)

;490; I am furious nobody mentioned the only real ship this season! LazyShipping Milo x couch. *eats chip that was lost on his belly*

Ooooh songs this'll be fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.