• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Universe 11: Singles

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireTypeLover

Mr. Soul Stealer
What the.

What happened to the final in Universe X? I'm sure I missed something there since I won without Season X even getting completed. Well, at least I won, I guess. :/

And I'll be carefully watching Singles. Seems interesting. I was planning to be Evva again in Season 11, but since I obviously can't... you'll see her again in some other place! Like Claus the farmer from Berry Farm.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
May as well give this a try.

Name: Morpheus
Species: :518:

mockingjay

swift and lol
What the.

What happened to the final in Universe X? I'm sure I missed something there since I won without Season X even getting completed. Well, at least I won, I guess. :/

And I'll be carefully watching Singles. Seems interesting. I was planning to be Evva again in Season 11, but since I obviously can't... you'll see her again in some other place! Like Claus the farmer from Berry Farm.

You won because you had the most points out of all the finalists.

Last edited:

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
Yeah~! 8D

Name: Kirby
Species: ;459;

Last edited:

mockingjay

swift and lol
Accepted~

We're in need of girls, but boys are still accepted.

FireTypeLover

Mr. Soul Stealer
You won because you had the most points out of all the finalists.

Thought so. :)

Anyways, good luck to everyone who's in Universe 11.

HydroSwampert

Name: Genna
Species: Meditite ;307;

I wasn't planning on entering at first because I have a lot of stuff to do on here now, but once I looked at the Thread I decided to join! Also, I might change me name later, if that's ok. I'm going to try to think of a better one. :p Thanks a lot! :p :D :)

Last edited:

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
Name: Nara
Species: Swanna ( :581: )

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
Posted to say I edited my character's age in my sign up.

Status
Not open for further replies.