• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Universe 11: Singles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pir8Heart

ƸӜƷ
Well, the Sign-Ups closed some 8 hours ago, so I'm going to assume all of the girls are safe? Unless someone wants to sign up right now, or Wormow makes up a plot twist.

*is patiently waiting for all-guys battle*

mockingjay

swift and lol
pokemon universe singles: audition process

;492-s; Hello everyone, and I'm Shaymin. I'm your host for this season of Pokemon Universe, as usual. This year on Pokemon Universe, you'll all be participating alone. In recent years, the road has been taken by a friend or a family member. You all have one thing in common: you're single and looking for love. On this journey to not only win the prize money and find yourself, but to see if you'll meet that lucky someone.

;492-s; We have 19 sign ups, meaning three of you will unfortunately have to be eliminated before the actual competition has started. Everyone, both males and females, will have to go through an audition process. The top 16 will make it through. This is also your last chance to change your gender, age, name or species.

;492-s; Note that I may change your gender or age myself to fit the criteria.

Name:
Species:
Why are you here:

Go!

Burakoru

Belly Slide
Name: James
Species: :579: Reuniclus
Personality: Not the sharpest tool in the shed, James always has a smile on his face, and literally no brain. He does tend to get lucky though.
Why are you here: :579: I want to win da five dollars. *Has something whispered into ear* It's more than that?..............oh.

Name: Venus
Species: ;148;
Personality: ;148; Well I'm Venus, I know I'm pretty haha. Some say I can be depressing....but I don't see it. I am sweet and caring, I just like to be quiet. I used to be very vocal, I was bubbly and happy.....I was in love. When I was younger I fell in love, I cared so much about him.....but then the storm came. I tried to warn him. He just didn't listen.....he never listened. Mars.....
Why are you here: I am here to see if I can have these feeling again...I want to love and be loved again! Winning would be nice, but I doubt that would ever happen. I just want love.

Twentington

Outta here!
Name: Evan
Species: ;196; Espeon
Personality: A smart guy who can get very crazy (particularly when he doesn't get his way). Other than that, he's a very upbeat guy who will work hard to accomplish any task he needs to do.
Why are you here: ;196; I'm here more to find love than anything, heck, I don't care if I win the money. But if I don't get past auditions..... (glares at camera) you'll rue the day you eliminated me. YOU'LL RUE IT, I TELL YOU! (lunges towards camera, causing it to burst into static)

Last edited:
Name: Darrin
Species: ;017;
Personality: He is cold and calculating but calculates too much and sometimes buys more into what people say then what they mean. He also appears as if he is hiding something when he really isn't...
Why are you here: ;017;: My name is Darrin. I am a Pidgeotto. I am here to win and to get rid of those who aren't smart.

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
Name: Nara
Species: :581:
Personality: Nara is kind, gentle, and she works very hard to achieve her goals. However, she is somewhat of a klutz, and she is quite naive. She is easily coaxed into doing things, even if they may be unethical, and sometimes she can just miss the point of something completely, causing others to label her as an idiot. However, she tries to make everyone comfortable and happy, even if it involves sacrificing something of hers.
Why are you here: :581: All I really want is to find a kind woman (yes, woman) to settle down with. :)

WizardTrubbish

much more beastly
Name: Shadow
Species: ;094;
Personality: Shadow is a cold hearted, manipulative, evil individual. He'll do anything to get to the top, and he doesn't care who gets hurt along the way. In fact, he rather prefers to see people hurt.
Why are you here: ;094; I could say something sweet,like because I'm looking for love, but honestly, I'm just here for the money, and nobody's going to get in my way. that is, if they enjoy breathing. *chuckles evilly*

Gryghaim

InfernalBlaze
Name: Sierra
Species: ;444;
Personality: Sierra is a young woman coming from a rich family. She thinks herself to be really independant, and likes to think she doesn't need any others. Deep down she does knows that's not right and she just longs for approval and and affection, but she won't admit that anytime soon.
Why are you here: ;444; "I'm here because I want to prove to my parents that I can do achieve something without relying on flaunting with huge sums of money. They think I can't and keep trying to talk me out of it becuase I'm not used to the 'real world' but that's nonsense. And even if I weren't then this'd be a nice opportunity to get used to it."

Last edited:

Mug

Sgt. Sunshine
Name: Artemis
Species: Jolteon ;135;
Personality: Brazen, confident, and proud, Artemis is an independent soul who hates being told what to do. She does what she believes is right, even if it may not be beneficial to all involved. She does care deeply, however, about the justice and integrity of society and will do what she can to help others. The quote, "Heroes are born to be troublemakers," sums her up pretty well.
Why are you here: ;135; Wait... this is a couple's thing?! Why wasn't I informed of this?? This is an outrage! I'm leaving this instant!! ... What? There... there's a cash prize? Fame and glory? ... Maybe I'll stick around...

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Name: Morpheus
Species: :518:
Personality: Morpheus is a laid back relaxed Pokemon, though he is a bit lazy at times. He tends to fall asleep randomly, and he likes eating sweet dreams. He can be competent when he's motivated.
Why are you here?: :518: *Sleeping* ZZZZ
Me: Wake up you're on camera!
:518:: *Wakes up* Huh, what? Oh that. Um...I just want to win the money I guess... *Goes back to sleep*
Me: *Facepalms*

Last edited:

Flame Mistress

Name: Alicia
Species: Umbreon ;197;
Personality: Alicia is a loner, and doesn't like talking much. She's hard to befriend, as you must gain her trust and respect to do so, but once she befriends you, she'll always be loyal to you. She's also good at detecting lies and solving puzzles, as she's very intelligent as well.
Why are you here: ;197; Well... I've always been a loner for all my life. I don't think I've ever had any close friends during my life at all. But I know that I have to move on, escape my lonely life, make friends, and find that special someone. That's why I'm here, to make friends - girls or boys. I'm taking a big step forward and stepping into reality now - and maybe, just maybe, I'll find that special someone as well...

Also, I've always wanted some fame and glory. It's another one of my reasons in participating, but not as major as the making friends part.

Quintsa

Roblox FTW
Name: DELTAFURY
Species: ;231;
Personality: He is a young man who is always nice and brave. He forgives anyone who he talks to and he is a good chef. He makes sushi, chicken, you name it. He also is the world's #1 best ping pong player.
Why are you here: He is here to win and use the money for his sick friend. He also wants to have some fun and meet new people.

Last edited:

Pir8Heart

ƸӜƷ
Name: Mrina
Species: ;428;
Personality: Mrina's a real enigma. She appears to be a demure, composed young woman, prone to acting slightly airheaded. On the inside, she's a vibrant, confident feminist with an obvious craving for coffee; if you get to know her (Hopefully, she'll eventually warm up to the others after a couple of weeks). There's absolutely no tsundere qualities in her, and she can freely speak her opinion with no worries. Now, if only she could speak about herself more openly...
Why are you here:;428; I'm just a simple girl looking for love; 'that really so hard to understand? The one for me, who will it be? To be honest, I don't really care who it is, as long as they accept me with all of their heart. Love is genderless, isn't it? I'm not in it for the money, this is just a part of my search for the one.

Ahahahaha, I'd be lying to myself if I actually said something like that. Truth be told, I'm kind of a bit desperate for money. *sips coffee* Hey, not because of my coffee addiction. I'm... trying to get funds for... my career! Yeah, that sounds right! I've always wanted to be an actress, so I'm trying to save up for that.

...What? You think I'm lying? Ummm.... *sips more coffee* Do I have to tell you?

The second reason I can be honest about; I've had a boy-phobia ever since I was 16. So, I want to try my best to overcome this social barrier. 'That good enough for 'ya?

Please let it be enough...

*downs coffee* Whoo, sorry 'bout that. Can we stop now? I-I've taken up enough of your time, haven't I? Ehehehe.....

;428; The fragrance is daaaaaark... biiiitteeeer... ♪

Last edited:

HydroSwampert

Name: Genna
Species: ;307; Meditite
Personality: She is really outgoing. She hates gossip, though. She is really kind and loving once you get to know her. She really cares about her friends, and would do almost anything to protect them. She also loves making new friends! She can't stand pain either. Pain and gossip are the two things that she can't stand. She also has a hard time talking to boys, though, or at least harder than regular girls have.
Why are you here: ;307; Well, I want to make new friends! I am also going try to find that special boy!

Ioneos

old geezer
Name: Cinna
Species: ;407; 407 Roserade
Personality: Cinna is a very calm and collected stylish Pokemon. He wears gold eye-liner, similarly to his cousin :521: Cinna. They were both named after their grandfather, who was a fashion stylish for many famous celebrities including THE Shaymin himself until his passing at the end of season 10. Ever since then, the two have been the greatest of rivals. While Cinna :521: traveled abroad to hone his skills, Cinna ;407; decided to sign up for PU, knowing that he could hopefully at least be in the first round with help from his prestige and his grandfather's legacy.
Why you are here ;407; No matter how luxurious being a fashion designer may be, it's always so lonely moving around and being on set so often. I'm looking for love, a good time, a chance to beat :521: Cinna, but above all, a chance to prove myself to my grandfather.

Mug

Sgt. Sunshine
Er, for Artemis ;135;, I'd like to bump her age up from twenty to twenty-two.

Status
Not open for further replies.