• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Universe 11: Singles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
;477; sorry, i totally didn't see that. *ashamed*

Pir8Heart

ƸӜƷ
;094; So you're the oine afraid of boys? Well, looks like you're on my team, and you're the only girl. Let's see how long you last...
MWAHAHAHAHA!

;428; *blank stare* Your... team? Wouldn't it be 'our'... team? I'm, like just saying...

Um, do you have a, um, name? Like I said, I'm M-Mrina. Pleasure to... *nervous shiver*

I-In other news, my schedule has been cleared up, so I'm going to try to submit it soon.

Burakoru

Belly Slide
:579: !ynnupoL yrevihs dna yug ypeerc het rof yarooH! !Hooray for teh creepy guy and shivery Lopunny!

!semaJ m'I..................sorry, I meant, I'm James! :D Nice to meet you three.....................................................................what do you mean I'm wrong? One, *Points at ;428;* 2, *Points at ;094;* 3, *Poinst at self*

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
;477; ...wheres the rest of my team... i better find them... *fades into the shadows*

WizardTrubbish

much more beastly
;428; *blank stare* Your... team? Wouldn't it be 'our'... team? I'm, like just saying...

Um, do you have a, um, name? Like I said, I'm M-Mrina. Pleasure to... *nervous shiver*

I-In other news, my schedule has been cleared up, so I'm going to try to submit it soon.
;094; If you're gonna be on my team, I'm gonna have to set some rules. One, it's my team. Two, my name is Shadow. Three, obey my every wish. Four, you aren't allowed to do anything better than me. Learn these rules and follow them. It'll rise your chances of making out alive. Same thing goes for you James.

Mug

Sgt. Sunshine
;094; If you're gonna be on my team, I'm gonna have to set some rules. One, it's my team. Two, my name is Shadow. Three, obey my every wish. Four, you aren't allowed to do anything better than me. Learn these rules and follow them. It'll rise your chances of making out alive. Same thing goes for you James.

;135; Wow... okay, maybe I got off easy with my team...
And it seems to me like all of our pasts include some sort of heartbreak. Except mine, of course. I was just telling a story, not that it ever happened...

WizardTrubbish

much more beastly
;135; Wow... okay, maybe I got off easy with my team...
And it seems to me like all of our pasts include some sort of heartbreak. Except mine, of course. I was just telling a story, not that it ever happened...
;094; Ah yes, breaking hearts is fun. As well as breaking bones.

Pir8Heart

ƸӜƷ

;428; T-The only time I need to associate with you is when we're doing a...

*looks into Shadow's eyes*

a...

*small tear*

*walks up to James* L-Let's be sure to do your best... o... okay?

[So much for being intimidating... -.-]

Twentington

Outta here!

;196; You don't know how happy I am that I'm not stuck with him. Well, I hope this competition works out in the long run for me. (gets in bed, goes to sleep)

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
:581: : I'm sorry, how rude of me. I should probably say hello to all of my team now, shouldn't I? Hello, everyo- *trips*

:581: : Oh my, I'm very sorry about that. I do that sometimes, I'm a bit of a klut- *trips again*

:581: : Ouch...

Pir8Heart

ƸӜƷ
;196; You don't know how happy I am that I'm not stuck with him. Well, I hope this competition works out in the long run for me. (gets in bed, goes to sleep)

;428; P-Please don't worry... about me. I'm sure Squish- ah, James and I can manage.

Oh thank Arceus, Shadow's gone...

*walks over to Venus and Nara*

It looks like you two are having quite a time. My name is Mrina, pleasure to meet you Miss Venus~, Miss Nara~.

Last edited:
*Looks at everyone around him*
;017;- Who here would a good ally?
*walks up to James*

;017;- You seem to be a nice guy
*holds out wings to shake*

*Hopefully these guys don't think something is off about me...)

Pir8Heart

ƸӜƷ
*Looks at everyone around him*
;017;- Who here would a good ally?
*walks up to James*

;017;- You seem to be a nice guy
*holds out wings to shake*

*Hopefully these guys don't think something is off about me...)

;428; U-Umm... *points*

:579: ZZZ ZZZ ZZZ

*turns back to Venus and Nara*

;428; So sorry about that. Pleasure to meet you both~.

[Sorry for bunnying, but you ARE alseep.]

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
:518: Well of course we wouldn't be here if we were all happily in love.

What? I don't sleep all the time.

;477; hello, teammate. we're teammates.

Status
Not open for further replies.