• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon: Universe Challenge !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sasukat

Back from the dead
Hmm can I join
Rail;280;

mockingjay

swift and lol
Also, I have edited the first post. You can also read it below.

Game Info -

Immunity: In a challenge, the member who gets first place will receive immunity. Immunity guarantees you one spot in the game, meaning you don't have to go through the next elimination.
Elimination: The team who loses a challenge will go through elimination. All the team members must PM me their vote on who should leave, and a reason. I will reveal the votes on the thread when I get all the votes, or when time is up.
Challenge: A challenge is a task you have to do, and if your team wins the challenge, then you are all safe, atleast until the next challenge. The losing team however must go through elimination, where one person will leave.
Dialga Shrine: The Dialga Shrine happens when everything is over (There is a cycle, you'll begin to see that there is a challenge, then elimination, etc). The person who got Immunity must walk the to the Dialga Shrine, and choose two plates that are hidden. You must choose one, and the plates usually change the game somehow. It might also make you enemies, or friends.
Team Points: These are points that your team gets when they win a challenge, or other stuff. The points can be exchanged for useful items at Lugia's Cloud and Ho-Oh's Sun. These stores aren't open all the time though, so it can only be accessed when said.
Palkia Palace: The people who didn't attend challenges will go inside the Palkia Palace, and they will all have to do a challenge to try to keep their spot in the game. They must not interact with any of the members in Universe, or do any of the challenges in Universe when inside Palkia Palace.
Giratina Earring: Information on this coming soon...
Magikarp Earring: Information on this coming soon...
Sudden Death: When a member has gone inactive for a long time, and not even doing the Palkia Palace or answering our PMs and VMs, they will automatically be eliminated. This also means the next elimination will not be happening, but challenge will.
Red & Blue Team: There will be two teams, the Red and Blue team. The names will be changed during the game, but when, is still a mystery.
Arceus Temple: Information on this coming soon...
Lugia's Cloud: Lugia's Cloud is a store that sells earrings, scrolls and sometimes, immunity. Earrings can give one member something that could change, which at this stage is unknown. Scrolls can be used just like the earrings, but only one time and effect isn't continuously. Immunity can be saved if the team loses a challenge next time.
Ho-Oh's Sun: Ho-Oh's Sun is a store that sells Opportunity, jewels and sometimes, immunity. Opportunity is an item that can bring one member away from Palkia's Palace, and back to the game. Jewels can be used just like the earrings, but only one time and effect isn't continuously. Immunity can be saved if the team loses a challenge next time.
Celebi Van: Celebi's Van is a van that allows one member to be inactive, or just out of the game for awhile. However, this means they may not attend challenges, or do anything. Every one cycle of the game will give their team 3 points. But without being in the game may be a disadvantage.
Jirachi's Wish Challenge: The hosts have the ability to go to Jirachi, and make one wish. One of the wishes might mean a sudden challenge, or you might have to do this while you do the other. Losing this challenge will deduct your team's points by 4, or if you don't have that many points, you have to vote for one member to go to Palkia's Palace when it is needed. The winning team will receive 5 points.
Jirachi Shrine: The hosts have the ability to go to Jirachi, and make one wish. One of the wishes might mean someone has to walk the Dialga Shrine, but instead of Dialga Shrine, it's the Jirachi Shrine. What's different is one person from outside the game will PM me with two things that can change the game, and one person from the losing team will walk the Shrine. The person will be randomly chosen by me with a generator.
Mew Mew: Information on this coming soon...

sweet_piplup123

I lost the game?!?!
Name: Ellie
Species: ;282;

mockingjay

swift and lol
Updated.

And fongerman can you please update with your name?

KingRaichu

Hail to da king baby
Can i enter or is it too late?

Name: Shinji

Species: ;006;

nvm there's another Charizard...count me out...sowwy :D

Last edited:

rosso1111

Can I still enter?

Name: Crystal
Species: ;478;

Totokip

Black Triangle
can i still enter?if i can i'll be;341;,i agree with nuzleaf there are no points in names.(except for the 2 charizards)if i need one call me snapperz.

mockingjay

swift and lol
You guys can still enter.

If there are 18 people, then registrations are now closed. For not, just talk and RP.

Edit: I'll allow two more people because one resigned.

Last edited:

mockingjay

swift and lol
;286; Hello everything, welcome to Pokemon Universe Challenge! Thank you for taking part in the game, and make sure you are active. First things first, are the teams! They will be chosen randomly by challenge host and eliminating host.
;227; Thank you Breloom. What will happen is that I'll choose someone, and then Yanmega will choose. Don't be sad if you are chosen last.
;227; Hmm, tough choice. I choose Grace!
;469; It's not hard. Like this, Travis!
;227; Whatever. Chris.
;469; Just shut up stupid bird. Tom.
;227; Ehhh... just choosing the tough guys huh? Fine, LUCAS.
;469; Dang, I wanted him. Ethan.
;227; Haha, looks like you lose. Rail.
;469; You do know I can eliminate you... Ellie.
;227; You wouldn't dare. Snapperz.
;469; Just watch me! Zach.
;227; I'm waiting... Nuzleaf.
;469; ARGH, I HATE YOU. Bridgette.
;227; Looks like I win. Lilac
;469; You talk too much. Tommy.
;227; Draglord.
;469; Speechless now? Gabriella
;227; I'm saving my voice for saying this, Ferral E. Gator
;469; Show-off. Crystal.
;286; Took awhile, but we did it! The teams have been chosen. People in Skarmory's team will be in the red team, while people in Yanmega's team will be in the blue team. I hope you fit in with your team.

========================================================
#1 - ELIMINATING TIME.

;469; Today is a surprise elimination. One team member will go away. Post on who you want to be eliminated... there are 6 people in the elimination list. 3 from each team, post on who you would like to be gone from the game.

CHRIS
TOMMY
ZACH
DRAGLORD
RAIL
ELLIE

;469; You might want to give a reason, but because this was the first thing we did, you don't need to. Well, start posting your vote on who should be eliminated!

mockingjay

swift and lol
I suggest you to vote for the opposing team. Vote for anyone on the list I gave.

mockingjay

swift and lol
lawl, can you guys use your characters when talking? it's more fun.

Ellie: 1
Zach: 1

This will end tomorrow, but because this was a surprise, people who don't vote will not go to Palkia.

Last edited:

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
Ellie.. as I don't want anymore names

Status
Not open for further replies.