• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon: Universe Challenge !

Status
Not open for further replies.

mockingjay

swift and lol
I'm gonna do the scores now tyvm, I'm busy with school life.

I did give Immunity if you actually read.

mockingjay

swift and lol
if you get immunity on the losing team, then no one can vote for you in elimination.

mockingjay

swift and lol
btw, the scoring will be out of three /3. Scoring by each course, so the max score you can get is 3.

fongerman

The Mafia Godfather
THIS CHALLENGE IS A DOUBLE ELIMINATION.
Due to the two people coming in, the challenge is a double elimination! Also, Immunity is back so the person with the best submission from the losing team will receive Immunity, AND get to go to Dialga Shrine. (If they have already, then they have to give it to someone else).

Hope to see more submissions!

3/13

the mistake. Kuriboh361 was on the winning team.

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
wow this is dodgy game...

So please clear this up Wormow, no longer no one takes any interest in your game or is voting - you aren't communicating with us, we have no idea what is happening and who won or lost with all your mistakes and such. Clear things up.

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
You forgot the please.

rosso1111

This is far too complicated...

Status
Not open for further replies.