• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Universe: Couples

FireTypeLover

Mr. Soul Stealer
;006; Gah, Purple? I'd much prefer to be on a more epic team like...Red! Anyways, now it's time to talk with Dash and see who shall do the challenge!

Snipehsheep

Scottish American
;157; I'll go if it's okay with pete.

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
;190; Kn-kn-knowledge? That's a big word, what could it ever mean? Steve, I'm scared, you take this one!

mockingjay

swift and lol
Red team - Spoonz
Green Team - Casey
Pink Team - Rei
Blue Team - Sanders
Orange Team - Plusle
Purple Team - Steve
Yellow Team - Gold

Powder & Shadow need to decide on who will do the challenge or it will be randomly chosen.

mockingjay

swift and lol
;025; Welcome contestants and couples to the challenge room. Each couple had to nominate one person from the two to participate in the challenge, and the only hint I could give you for the challenge was: knowledge. Now, you have all made your choices, which are listed below:

Red team - Spoonz
Green Team - Casey
Pink Team - Rei
Blue Team - Sanders
Orange Team - Plusle
Purple Team - Steve
Yellow Team - Gold
Black Team - Powder

;025; Let's start the very first challenge! The first challenge will consist of 10 questions that you'll have to answer. PM me with the answers for the 10 questions. You'll be scored on how many questions you get right and on how quick it takes you. Your partner is allowed to help you, however, I recommend you not to post your answers on the thread. Here are the questions:

Challenge 1 - Knowledge:

Questions:
1. What season were the Giratina & Magikarp Earrings introduced in?
2. What season was the Uni Challenge introduced in?
3. Which member hosted the third season of Pokemon Universe?
4. Did the winner of the fifth Pokemon Universe wear any earring? If so, which one?
5. In the fourth season of Pokemon Universe, what was the second challenge about?
6. Who was the winner of the fourth season of Pokemon Universe? Who entered the finale?
7. Who returned to the game during the 'Eliminated Contestants' arc in the fifth season of Pokemon Universe?
8. How many contestants have entered since season 1 to 8 overall?
9. Who created the banner for Pokemon Universe?
10. What is Pokemon Universe 8's grand prize and what will the Giratina Earring do?

;025; Good luck, and remember, there are references in the first post. Also, the two lowest scoring couple will automatically be under the yellow line, thus, entering elimination and be potentially eliminated.

mockingjay

swift and lol
^ You also need to delete your post as it contained a quote.

2/8 challenges received.

W.T.

Donw with CIPHET!
;467; Time to send our answers, eh? I can do this. Carry the answer sheet carefully, Rei... Don't go insane and burn it like you did last time... Be calm...

*puts paper in host's mailbox; it immediately crumples and falls back out*
Ah, crud! It's full!
*shoots fireball from arm; it doesn't hit anything, fortunately*

(OOC: Wormow, you've exceeded your PM box capacity.)

Last edited:

FireTypeLover

Mr. Soul Stealer
;006; I finally finished this challenge after countless hours of research! Go me!

*happily puts the letter in the mailbox, but it falls out*

;006; This sucks, this guy's mailbox is full! Better save this to Pokésoft Word and give it to the guy tomorrow!

*saves the challenge to Pokésoft Word*

(OOC: Same thing as what W.T. said. Also, a cookie to the guy who gets this obvious reference)

mockingjay

swift and lol
Bugwarrior, FTL and W.T tried to PM me. I have cleared my inbox, please resend. Ends in 15 hours! 3 other members still need to PM me with their answers.

Ditto123

~Word~
;065; Message sent. Now, I must find a book to read

Snipehsheep

Scottish American
I'm pretty sure I sent it, can you check? ;157;

mockingjay

swift and lol
digipoke
mawile412
snipehsheep
firetypelover
ditto123
bugwarrior
w.t

the ones in bold get another 8 more hours because my inbox was full. the challenge is now over for everyone else. if your name isn't on the list then you're automatically under the yellow line.

Ditto123

~Word~
phew, im safe. And EIGHT hours? Isn't that a bit too much

mockingjay

swift and lol
;492-s; Hello contestants, and welcome to the elimination room. In the start of the game you had to choose a person between your couple on who will do the challenge. I gave you all 10 questions regarding the series, and now the results are in. Two of the lowest scoring people will be under the yellow line, thus heading off into elimination, thus eliminating one of them. Who will it be?

;025; Emerald, who's partner is Spoonz, is up first and is representing the red team. He got a total of 7 points out of a possible 10. Congratulations. That puts you first on the leaderboard.

1. Emerald
-----------------

;025; Gold, who's partner is Pete, is up second and is representing the yellow team. He got a total of 7 points out of a possible 10. Congratulations.

1. Emerald
1. Gold
-----------------

;025; Steve, who's partner is Dash, is up third and is representing the purple team. He got a total of 8 points out of a possible 10. Congratulations.

1. Steve
2. Emerald
2. Gold
-----------------

;025; Rei, who's partner is Saiga, is up fourth and is representing the pink team. He got a total of 10 points out of a possible 10. Congratulations.

1. Pink Team
2. Purple Team
3. Yellow Team
3. Red Team
-----------------

;025; Sanders, who's partner is Sandra, is up fifth and is representing the blue team. He got a total of 5 points out of a possible 10. Congratulations.

1. Pink Team
2. Purple Team
3. Yellow Team
3. Red Team
4. Blue Team
-----------------

;025; Sanders, who's partner is Sandra, is up fifth and is representing the blue team. He got a total of 5 points out of a possible 10. Congratulations.

1. Pink Team
2. Purple Team
3. Yellow Team
3. Red Team
4. Blue Team
-----------------

;025; Also, the orange team did not participate in this challenge, thus automatically going under the yellow line and entering elimination. With only one spot left above the yellow line, who will make it in?

;025; Casey, who's partner is Kimiyoshi, is up sixth and is representing the green team. He got a total of 9 points out of a possible 10. Congratulations.

1. Pink Team
2. Green Team
3. Purple Team
4. Yellow Team
4. Red Team
5. Blue Team
-----------------
7. Orange Team

;025; Powder, who's partner is Shadow, is up seventh and is representing the black team. He got a total of 9 points out of a possible 10. Congratulations.

1. Pink Team
2. Green Team
3. Black Team
4. Purple Team
5. Yellow Team
6. Red Team
-----------------
7. Blue Team
8. Orange Team

;492-s; Unfortunetly for the blue and orange team, that means you will be heading into the elimination room and two of you will be out of the game by the end of the day.

;492-s; The other 14 contestants, please decide on who you'll be voting for (you may vote in singles) to be eliminated from this game. Remember, your vote must be on a couple, not at one person. Please decide wisely, at this will end one couple's journey here at Pokemon Universe. PM me your vote and a reason.

mockingjay

swift and lol
It states that you have to PM me your vote. Please delete or edit your post and send me a PM.

Ditto123

~Word~
woah. That was close for us. Votes being decided with KMG

mockingjay

swift and lol
;492-s; You can both vote indivisually, meaning you have two votes. Also, is it possible you could all include your icon and character name in every PM and post you send me? Thank you. It'd make my life a lot easier. :x

Bugwarrior
Zhanton
Pupintheturd
Mawile412
Snipehsheep
Kissmygrass96
marshtopman
kusari
ditto123
chihaya01
mawile412

The above members have sent in their votes. If your name is not on the list please send in A.S.A.P or a penalty will apply to your next challenge if you don't get it in by the deadline (which is in 6 hours)

Last edited:

Ditto123

~Word~
;065; Vote is sent