• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Universe: Couples

mockingjay

swift and lol
Ends in two hours. 11 people have sent in their votes. Just one more member needs to do it.

Ditto123

~Word~
;065;It's been over seven ours. Get this show on the road.

mockingjay

swift and lol
;025; Hello contestants. You all started the competition with someone, and together you formed a couple. Tonight elimination, is between the blue team, Sanders and Sandra, and the orange team, Silver and Plusle. In our first elimination, the dream of Pokemon Universe will end for two people tonight. The first person person to vote, is Casey of the green team. The first couple to receive 7 votes will be eliminated. If it's a tie, then the orange team will be eliminated due to not participating in the challenge.

;113; I vote out the blue team. We need a little creativity and I'm sure the Orange team will be able to offer some later in the game.
;025; Blue team, you now have one vote.
;326; I vote for the blue team.
;025; That means Sandra and Sanders, if you get another five votes you will be elimianted. That's two votes.
;157; I vote for the orange team because they submitted no answer at all and Sanders is on blue, and Sanders is an awesome name for a blaziken
;025; Silver and Plusle, that takes your total to 1 vote.
;254; I vote the Orange team. They didn't even participate.
;025; Orange and blue team, you both have two votes.
;334; I vote the Orange team. They didn't even participate.
;471; I vote for the Orange Team due to them not trying to send anything in at all. At least the Blue Team tried.
;190; I vote for Team Blue to be eliminated. Not a very good reason, but because I love the colour orange and I think Plusle and Minun make a cool team :3
;025; Orange team, you now have four votes and blue team, you have three votes.
;470; I vote off the Blue team because they had the lowest score of the teams that tried when it's not that hard to search.
;025; Both teams are now tied with four votes.
;467; I vote for the orange team
;006; I shall vote for Team Blue because I PM'd zhanton and zhanton voted for Blue. Besides, I like Infernape better than Blaziken, which makes me slightly hate Blaziken. Slightly.
;025; Both teams now have five votes. With only two more voters left, who will be eliminated? Orange team, if you get one more vote you will be eliminated.
;454; I vote for the orange team because they missed the challenge entirely and seem like the weakest team at this point.

;025; Plusle and Silver, you now have six votes. Sanders and Sandra, you have five votes. I'm sorry Plusle and Silver, but you have just been eliminated from Pokemon Universe and your journey ends here. Your fellow competitors have decided, that you will not be this season's Pokemon Universe. You both now have two posts left, and you will have to leave this thread.

CptDrDigi

Chickity China
;257; We are safe?! *happy dance*

mockingjay

swift and lol
;492-s; Contestants, let this be a warning, you are all on borrowed time. Every week, at elimination, someone's journey will come to an end. Stay focused, because the only way to make your Pokemon Universe dream become a reality- is by working hard, and keeping up. And let's not forget, friendship. Because just one enemy, could end your journey. Alliances, tactics, on whatever gameplay you choose, think wisely. Blue team, could you have your eyes set on who you want to eliminate after seeing the votes?

;492-s; Though you've all just dodged a bullet at elimination- don't think everything is over just yet. For the next four weeks, you guys won't only be playing in couple teams, but you will also be playing as two seperate teams- the lunar and solar team. On what this means, is yet to be revealed. But just so you know, things are about to get crazy.

mockingjay

swift and lol
;492-s; Contestants, welcome to Dialga Plank. Every week, one couple will have to walk the Dialga Plank. After walking the Dialga Plank, you will end up with two plates: plate 1 and 2. Each plate usually contains something that will change game play as you know it, so choose wisely.

;492-s; Because the pink team was the highest scoring in the challenge this week, they will be the first of Pokemon Universe 8 to walk the plank. Which plate will you choose: 1 or 2? The first member of the pink team to tell me which plate will be able to choose.

Ditto123

~Word~
;065;But I voted. Where is my smiley

W.T.

Donw with CIPHET!
;467; Saiga, you can decide what plate to take while I go to the kitchen and eat some cannon-fried chicken.

kusari

Raptastic
;454; I've decided. Well be taking Plate 2.

Ditto123

~Word~
*Poke* When will you show the plates scene?

mockingjay

swift and lol
;492-s; Plate 2 reveals: Please give one person pleasure, and one person pain. PM me your vote (and this is in couples, so choose a team)

Challenge 2 - Courses. You'll have to go through three courses, writing about on how YOUR Pokemon will go through. However, this time it's slightly different. One member of the team will write and include their partner, and the second person writes the same thing, expect in their perspective. Work hard, and good luck. We'll be judging on how well you co-operate with eachother.

1 - White Forest
2 - Black City
3 - Battle w/ Meloetta

;492-s; There are 36 hours left to do this challenge.

Last edited:

mockingjay

swift and lol
Ends in 32 hours. Kinda sad how a lot of you are online and I've received 0 submissions.

mockingjay

swift and lol
Thanks for telling. Now please leave as you have been eliminated for being the only team not participating in the challenge.

kusari

Raptastic
We're working on ours. I wrote the first leg and sent it on earlier this morning. W.T. has it now so we could be done anytime.

Mawile412

Problem
Thanks for telling. Now please leave as you have been eliminated for being the only team not participating in the challenge.

But I'm pretty sure you're allowed 2 posts before leaving right?

And I'll talk with my partner later tonight when he gets online.

KnightofRawr

Don't underestimate
Powder followed Shadow quickly into White Forest and met many different Pokemon, she soon became friends with an Emolga who she followed up a big tree with Shadow at her side. Soon after seeing the view she chased Shadow into Black City who had been following a light. She was amazing by how urban the area was and quickly got frightened, clinging to Shadow for protection. She followed him into a building and saw a small fair singing it's name, Powder quickly covered it's ears and jumped at it, trying to use an Ice Fang. While it was distracted her partner Shadow pulled out a shot gun and fired it at the fairy causing Powder to grow pale and upchuck. She quickly followed Shadow out before the fairy woke up.

EifieChan

Cold *** Honky
Here's mine! ^^ Sanders will post his part later.

"Sanders, please!" I begged my friend and traveling companion "You know I can't stand the sun that much, just a short break please?" The afternoon sun was burning my skin and eyes.*

The Blaziken sighed "Alright, but only for a few minutes." He said reluctantly.*

Yes! I thought. I scanned the area. There were mostly young average sized trees around us, naked in their leafless, winter state. I found a hollow in between some rocks and eased myself into it, grateful for the cooling sensation on my skin. I peeked out to see what Sanders was doing, and was immidiently blinded by the sun. *I pulled back further into the crevise. All of a sudden, I felt a searing pain course through my leg. I let out a screech.

"Sanders, help!!!"

I heard his footsteps come rapidly in my direction. I turned to look at my attacker. A Spinerack had her lethal fangs embedded in my left hind paw. I should have known. I must've invaded her lair! I tried to shake her off, but she held tight.

"Sandra?!? What is it?" He reached into the crevise and pulled me out. "What the!!!" With one powerful swipe he sent Spinerach flying. She fell against a rock and sat up, dazed.

Sanders set me down and I staggered to my feet. Pain seared through my leg again. I remembered that Spinerach had some of the most deadly venom in their fangs. Dang it! I thought I can't battle like this. Sanders will have to do this alone.
I took one step forward, then everything went black.
** * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I opened my eyes, to the light of the moon shining on my spots, recharging me. It would have been enjoyable, if my blood hadn't felt like it was on fire. I writhed in pain, and then realized that someone was next to me; someone that wasn't Sanders.

I swatted feebly at them "Get away!" I croaked "Who are you?"*

I was happy to hear Sanders answer from behind me*"She's the Spinerach who bit you earlier. It turns out she has a nest in that crevise, and she was only protecting her eggs."

"I'm really sorry" The Spinerach said in a heavily accented voice "I thought you were attacking my babies, so I acted by instinct." She dipped her head at me "I hope you will forgive me. I gave you an antidote that will sedate the poison until it runs it's course. Just rest, for a day or two and you will be just fine."

I murmured my thanks, and Sanders knelt beside me. "Are you sure it will work?" he asked Spinarach "You said yourself that you've never made the antidote before."

Spinarach waved one of her legs dismissively "All young Spinarach are trained in making antidotes in case of accidental injection. Only our species does it though, because of that many Pokèmon and Humans die year after year because of accedental injection. It's quite sad really." Before Sanders and I could say anything, she continued "Anyway, you should take the Umbreon somewhere safe where she can rest. It's too open here, and you never know when a Spearow or Staraptor may come around this area to hunt. An injured Umbreon would be easy prey."

"Ok then." Sanders bent over and scooped me up, a little rougher than I would have preferred. I gasped in pain involintarily. "Sorry!" he said, handling me a little more gently.

"Well then, I must go back and see to my young ones." Spinarach said "You take care of the Umbreon, now, Ok?"

"Consider it done." Sanders said, hoisting me ober his shoulder gently "Thanks for your help, and no thanks for causing the need for help, Mrs...?"

"Stingre." The spinarach held out her first right leg and Sanders bent over and shook it.

"My name is Sanders and this young lady is Sandra."

Mrs. Stingre rumbled "You both come from Sunnyshore City right? There's so much sand there, that it's even in your names!"

I giggled "Yes we are from Sunnyshore. We've known each other since I was an egg and he was a Tochic!"

Mrs. Stingre smiled up at Sanders "It's hard to imagine Pokèmon like you as being once cute and innocent."

"That's for sure!"*

Sanders cuffed my ear gently "Are you saying I couldn't be cute?"

"That's exactly what I'm saying." I purred. I was at an advantage this time, since Sanders wouldn't attack me at less than my best.

"Well, I shall leave you two to your childish teasing." Mrs. Stingre interrupted "There is a small alcove in the bottom of the cliff just over there." she pointed with her leg "It's big enough for Sanders to fit too. The river is nearby and there are many bushes filled with the winter Lechii berry crop. Now I must go. I bid you well on your journey." Then she was gone.

"Wow, that's kinda ominous." Samders breathed. He started walking in the direction of the cliff Mrs. Stingre had mentioned.

The rythim of his steps was starting to lull me to sleep. I didn't need to worry about the ebbing pain or batting. I sighed softly before sleep claimed me.

And there you are!