• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Universe: Fifth Generation

Mawile412

Problem
;370; yeah... he sister, Melissa, is my mother. She and her husband adopted me when i was younger!

Jirachi Kidd

;190;: Hello everyone! Go Team Lunar! *listening to Lady GaGa on ipod*(even in real-life!:D)

Sasukat

Back from the dead
cyndy's diary,day one
so,i had found fangs diary,and...i kinda...read it...sorry fang.but it gave me the idea to make my own.here is where i went today.
LAVA
so,i was walking through some lava,thinking it would be easy,as you know(who is you,shouldnt no one be reading this),im a fire type.so im rolling along,when something fiery appears in the sky.i stopped to look up,and it was a moltres.i waved,and it shot a flamethrower at me.i jumped out of the way,but tripped,barely dodging the burning blast.i thought i was done for,when suddenly there was a crackle of electricity in the air.i looked at what it was,wondering if my day could get any worse.the crackle of lightning ended up being kyle on his zapdos.it used thunder on moltres,making it fall to the ground,then stayed up in the air.i continued onward and came to a bridge,but moltres burned it.zappy finished it off thou,and flew me across.as we were flying we came to an.

OCEAN
while we were over the ocean,moltres brought up its last bit of energy to hit zappy,making us both fall off onto a boat.the sailers were nice,and let us go fora boat ride,which other then the waves(UGH THE WAVES),was pretty anti climactic.so they decided to take us to

LAND
AH YES,land.the sailers were even nice enough to give us a box,i havnt checked the number yet(its whichever of these is the first not chosen number:4,3,2,1,5,6,7,8,9,etc).well,its time to go to bed,will write again next challenge

Jirachi Kidd

;190;: Haha your funny, but you're not on my team!?:( *disappointed that another GaGa Fan isnt on his team*

AlexG123

Pokefan
;277; : hey ;190; & ;370; i like lady gaga too. have both cds + all unreleased songs EVER

mattman324

aka Shiny_Feraligatr
;144; No, I'm lazy. ANd omigosh, does that mean there are more than one of me? But I like being a single diamond :<

;383;: Well, they aren't EXACTLY like you. The world is vast, haven't you ever noticed you've never really did anything helpful away from a certain area? Arceus realised that to keep things proper, he'd have to make multiples of the legends and spread them around.