• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Universe: Fifth Generation

;035; : Her songs are really enjoyable, I agree. Sorry for bursting in on you. *thinking* This may be traitorous, but I think Team Solar will win this one...

Last edited:

Jirachi Kidd

;190;: Its ok and your on my team right?

EnGallade

Say Whaaaaat?
I knew I was forgeting something haha.....ha

Lava

Flint comes up to the volcanic area even though he was a fire type he wished to go some where else. He jump into the volcano and lands on a torkoal but the torkoal doesn't know flints is on me so he continues walking.Flints notices this is to slow of a walk so he jumps of and starts climbing up the rocks. But as he's almost there he has no rock to grab onto . Some sort of noxious gas make him pass out and the eruption of the volcano makes him blast out of the volcanoe onto a beach nearby...

Ocean

Flint comes across the boat that he's suppose to take. He really hates the water well he doesn't hate it just not fond of it. He some how gets pushed into the boat and goes full speed in the water on the boat.After a few minutes pass he hits a bump , the bump turns out to be a Gyrados and at this point Flint really wishes he didn't ignore the water he was given to as a gift. The gyrados shoots a dragon rage at. The boat making it explode sending Flint into the water and wash up near a bridge.

Bridge

Flint is finally at the last point going to get the box and just before he can get the box a pokemon appears. It was his long rival team Team Skull but koffing and Zubat wasn't there just Skuntank, he says to Flint saying that it was him helped Flint in the courses but also caused some problems for him . He said that he would pay him back in some way but then asked for somethin in return. A battle, even though Flints wasn't up to it he was up to it . They fought as sludge bombs and flamethrowers went bye for an half an hour skuntank realized he couldn't make it and used smokescreen to flee. Disapointed Flint stumbles of and picks up box that was not taken (since I forgot which ones...will edit if I find out which ones were not taken)

mockingjay

swift and lol
Just a note, this ends in 5 hours and if you choose the same box as someone else, I'll choose for you.

NovaStar

█ ▄ █ ▄
(OoC: So how are the teams going to be judged on? Overall originality, and percentage of people who sent in their actions? I still fairly new to the game so yeah.)

;236;: Eh.. like is said before Gaga is not really my thing but I'll respect your likings and try to cope with it. I mean yeah some of her songs are catchy but I like a whole 'nother genre. *Starts humming poker face* GAHHH!

mockingjay

swift and lol
;492-s; I take forever typing this because I'm always chatting on MSN. D:

mockingjay

swift and lol
Took me about 30 minutes to type this.

Challenge #1 Results​

;492-s; Hello contestants, and welcome back. I'm sure most of you have completed the challenge, I hope you tried your best. You'll find out the results of your challenge entry now. Did you do good? Bad? All of that, you'll find out today. In the challenge, you had to cross lava and the ocean. You then had to cross a bridge, on where you have to choose one between twenty boxes. What will YOUR box contain? We have Munchlax, who'll reveal the results!

;492-s; Oh, wait! Before we continue with the results, there are some things that need to be said. Nero (;257;) has decided to leave the Universe game, back to his family. Nero was from Team Lunar. It's unfortunate that we lost a member, but things like this happen in the game. I hope you can continue the Universe journey, outside the game. I'll see you at the finale. Also, due to medical problems, Bridgette and Bones were unable to compete in the challenge. (O/C: The truth is that they forgot about this :()

;munchlax; First up, we have Rockawn (;075;) from Team Lunar.

Length: 2.5/3
Creativity: 2.5/3
Comedy: 2/3
Total: 7.5 points

;munchlax; Next up, we have Ace (;190;) from Team Lunar.

Length: 1/3
Creativity: 1.5/3
Comedy: 1.5/3
Total: 4 points

;munchlax; Next up, we have Static (;135;) from Team Lunar.

Length: 2/3
Creativity: 2/3
Total: 6 points

;munchlax; Next up, we have Tori (;393;) from Team Solar.

Length: 3/3
Creativity: 3/3
Comedy: 2.5/3
Total: 8.5 points

;munchlax; Next up, we have Mattman (;383;) from Team Solar.

Comedy: 3/3

;munchlax; Next up, Sally (;035;) from Team Lunar.

Length: 1.5/3
Total: 5.5 points

;munchlax; Next up, Arti (;144) from Team Solar.

Total: 6.5 points

;munchlax; Next up, we have Rose (;282;) from Team Lunar.

Total: 5.5 points

;munchlax; Next up, we have Lovrina (;370;) from Team Solar.

;munchlax; Next up, Narf (;363;) from Team Solar.

;munchlax; Next up, Rockawn (;095;) from Team Lunar.

Creativity: 3/3

;munchlax; Next up, Little Squirt (;007;) from Team Solar.

Length: 1/3
Creativity: 1.5/3
Comedy: 1/3
Total: 3.5 points

;munchlax; Next up, Empy (;430;) from Team Solar.

Creativity: 2.5.5/3

;munchlax; Next up, Wiggly (;277;) from Team Lunar.

;munchlax; Next up, Troy (;236;) from Team Solar.

Total: 7 points

;munchlax; Next up, cyndy (;155;) from Team Solar.

;munchlax; Next up, Flint (;136;) from Team Lunar.

Total: 7 points

;492-s; When all the points were added up, we found out the winners of this challenge. With 58 points is.. Team Solar! And in second place was Team Lunar, with 49 points. So congratulations to Team Solar. Just pointing out that Team Lunar had a member who quit, so that was quite the disadvantage for them but they still tried their best. Unfortunetly, this means that Team Lunar, you have to go into elimination. What's this? The content of the boxes!? Well, it's time to reveal on what's inside, YOUR box.

;492-s; Box 1 had.. nothing! So Narf, you are safe from any twists. Boxes 4, 5, 6, 7 also contained nothing, so people who chose those boxes are safe too. Boxes 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 and 16 also contain nothing. Same with 18, 19 and 20. Box 8 had Immunity, so that means Tori, that if your team goes into elimination during week 1, you can NOT be eliminated. Box 17 contained Team Leader, which makes you team leader this week! You also have the powers to choose the opposing team's leader. PM me on who you think should be their leader, the person on who will decide things for their team. Box 3 has team in elimination, so Lovrina, your team will also go in elimination. Note: Tori can not be eliminated from the game. And of course, box 2 contained eliminated.. meaning that Little Squirt, you have been eliminated from the game. I'm sorry but you have been eliminated.

;492-s; Team Solar and Team Lunar, both teams are now going into elimination. Each member has to PM me with someone on who they think they should be eliminated ONE THE SAME TEAM. Also, remember to include a reason. Choose wisely. Will there be enemies, friendships, aliances? No? Rockawn, PM me with on who you think should be the oposing team's leader.

;492-s; During the challenge, Tori had 8.5 points.. Bringing back the skils he had from the previous game, he managed to have the highest result this week. Because of that, you are this week's Pokemon Universe and your name is in the Universe leaderboard. And of course, your hard work will not go un rewarded.